Reactions

Next day

Abhir and Anaira was playing with Abhir toys when they both hear a car rumbling sound.
Ruhi came running in the room and says.

Ruhi- "Aye, Billa boy chal jaldi niche chal B. Nanu aur baki sab log aaye hain. Jaldi chal varna voh log tujhse nahi milenge aur unke laaye saare gifts main rakh lungi. Chalo jaldi karo, Anaira aunty aap bhi chalo aap se bhi voh log mil lenge."

Abhir nods getting excited and holds Anaira hand pulling her towards the door to meet the his maternal family.

Anaira- "Bhagwan ji ye kis do rahe par laakar khada kar diya hai aapne mujhe. Mera cehra dekh kar pata nahi what would be there reaction. There loving daughter's face would be in front of them and with a girl who is here to replace there daughter place in there son in law life. I don't know what would be they suffering from all this. I don't know mujhe kya karna chahiye ya kya nahi, i wish ki main unke dukh kuch kam kar pati par alas i couldn't. Par bhagwan ji aap please unlogo ko sambhal lena. Mere haath main nahi hain par aap toh saare jagat ke mumma papa ho please apne bachoo par kripa banaye rakhna please."

Abhir drag her down where everyone was meeting and greeting each other. When Abhir and Ruhi shouts for Manish and Naitik.

Abhir/Ruhi- Nanu, B. nanu

They looked happily in there direction only to get shocked. There she was standing there beloved daughter Akshu. There face embraced small smile with lots of questions.

Manish- "Abhi beta ye toh humari Akshu, par aisa kaise ho sakta hain. Kaise?"

Abhi felt a twinge of pain in his chest. He knew that this situation will arise, but he didn't like to hear Anaira being compared to Akshu. He loved Akshu with all his heart, and he felt guilty for moving on with someone else. He also felt sorry for Anaira, who had to live in the shadow of Akshu. He wished he could love her as she deserved, but he couldn't. He had given his heart to Akshu, and it had died with her.

Naitik, when turned to see Anaira. He was stunned to see her face, which was identical to Akshu's. He felt his heart stop for a moment, and then race with hope. He thought that Akshu had come back to life, and that it was a miracle. He ran towards her, calling her name.

Naitik- "Akshu! Akshu! Is that you? My child, you're alive!"

He shouted, tears streaming down his face.

Anaira was scared by his sudden approach. She tried to move away, but he grabbed her by her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

Naitik- "Akshu, I can't believe it. You're here. You're alive. How did you survive? Where were you all these years? We missed you so much. We thought you were gone forever."

He said, sobbing. Anaira was shocked and speechless. She didn't know how to react. She looked at Abhi for help, but he was equally shocked and speechless. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt a surge of emotions, ranging from joy to sorrow, from disbelief to anger. He wanted to push Naitik away from Anaira and tell him it was not Akshu, but he also wanted to hug him and cry with him. He wanted to tell him that Anaira was not Akshu, but he also wanted to pretend that she was. He was torn between his past and his present, between his love and his duty.

Among them, there were Naksh, Kirti, Swarna, Surekha, Kairav, Muskan and Akhil. They were all shocked and amazed to see Anaira, who looked exactly like Akshu. They also thought that she was Akshu, and that she had come back from the dead. They rushed to hug her and shower her with questions and emotions.

Swarna- "Akshu, my darling, you're alive. How is this possible? How did you survive that accident? How did you come back to us?"

Manish- "Akshu, you don't know how much we suffered without you. We thought we had lost you forever. We were broken and shattered. How did you manage to live without us?"

Kirti- "Akshu, you're back. You're back. I can't believe it. You're my bachaa, my best friend, my darling. How did you cope with the pain and loneliness?"

Kairav- "Akshu, you're here. You're here. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my sister, my partner in crime, my confidante. How did you find the strength and courage?"

Anaira was overwhelmed and terrified by their reactions. She felt suffocated and trapped by their hugs and questions. She didn't know how to tell them that she was not Akshu, that she was Anaira, a stranger to them. She felt sorry for them, for their loss and grief, but she also felt pity for them, for their intrusion and assumption. She wanted to get away from them, but she also wanted to comfort them. She was torn between her compassion and her condition.

She looked at Abhi again, hoping that he would rescue her from this situation. But he was still frozen and speechless. He was watching the scene with a mix of emotions, which he couldn't express or control. He was happy to see Akshu's family, who had been his family too. He was sad to see their pain, which had been his pain too. He was angry to see their mistake, which had been his mistake too. He was guilty to see their hope, which had been his hope too. He was confused to see Anaira, who was his wife-to-be, but also his wife's lookalike. He didn't know what to do, what to say, what to feel.

Manjari, who was watching the scene from a distance, realized what was happening. She understood that Akshu's family had mistaken Anaira for Akshu, and that they had created a chaos. She felt sorry for them. She decided to intervene and clear the misunderstanding. She walked towards them and raised her voice.

Manjari- "Stop it! Stop it, all of you! What are you doing? Don't you realize what you're doing? You're hurting Anaira, you're hurting Abhi, you're hurting yourselves. This is not Akshu, this is Anaira. She's not your granddaughter, she's not your niece, she's not your sister, she's not your cousin. She's Abhi's fiancée, she's Abhir's to be mother, she's our to be daughter-in-law. She's a different person, with a different name, a different life, a different identity. She's not Akshu, she's Anaira. And you have to accept that." She said, firmly and loudly.

Her words shocked everyone. They stopped hugging Anaira and looked at her with disbelief and horror. They let go of Anaira and stepped back. They looked at Manjari with hurt and disappointed.