Birthday Surprise

Abhi came hurriedly to Abhir room to see Abhir sleeping with dried tear marks on his face indicating he cried himself to sleep.

He doesn't want to scold Abhir but the feeling of loosing Abhir is so frightening that he couldn't bear even for a second that's why he shouted on Abhir and Anaira as well. He knew Anaira was nowhere at fault how will she know that Abhir didn't informed him but he got scared so scared that his all anger blasted on Anaira. The feeling of loosing Akshu was still fresh that he didn't want to loose Abhir as well.

He went in his room to calm down a little when his eyes fell on the photo album which Akshu prepared from her own hand and put photo in it of every happy occasion.

Abhi looked at the photo album and sighed. It was his birthday. He felt like crying. He missed his wife, Akshu He missed her smile, her voice, her touch. He missed the way she made him feel alive.

He remembered how she had planned a surprise party for him during her second trimester, with the help of  Manjari, Aarohi, and , Ansh, Neil, and Parth. He remembered how they had decorated the house with balloons, streamers, and banners. He remembered how they had baked a chocolate cake with his name on it. He remembered how they had hidden behind the sofa and shouted "Surprise!" when he came home from work.

He remembered how happy he was to see them all, especially Akshu, who looked radiant in her blue dress. He remembered how he hugged her and creased her belly, where their son, Abhir, was growing. He remembered how he thanked everyone for their love and wishes. He remembered how he cut the cake and fed Akshu a piece, making her laugh. He remembered how they played games, sang songs, and shared stories.

He remembered how Akshu had pulled him to the dance floor and wrapped her arms around his neck. He remembered how they swayed to the music, looking into each other's eyes.

He remembered word to word conversation with Akshu how she went from romantic to pulling his leg. She loves to do so.

Abhi: You are the best gift I ever received. Thank you for this wonderful surprise.

Akshu: It was my pleasure. I wanted to make your birthday special. You deserve it.

Abhi: You are the one who makes every day special for me. You are my sunshine, my moonlight, my starlight.

Akshu: And you are my sky, my earth, my ocean.

Abhi: We are perfect for each other, aren't we?

Akshu: Yes, we are. We are soulmates, Abhi. We are meant to be together.

Abhi: Forever and ever, Akshu. Nothing can separate us.

Akshu: Nothing, Abhi. Not even death.

Abhi: Don't say that, Akshu. Don't talk about death. We have a long and happy life ahead of us.

Akshu: I know, Abhi. I'm sorry. I just want you to know that I will always love you, no matter what happens.

Abhi: I know, Akshu. I will always love you too, no matter what happens. You are my life, Akshu. You are my life.

Akshu: And you are mine, Abhi. You are mine.

Abhi: You know, you are also very smart,  Akshu. You have a brilliant mind.

Akshu: Thank you, Abhi. You are very smart too. You have a great sense of humor.

Abhi: Really? Do you think I'm funny, Akshu?

Akshu: Of course, Abhi. You always make me laugh. Sometimes, even when you don't mean to.

Abhi: What do you mean by that, Akshu?

Akshu: Well, for example, when you try to sing in the shower, or when you wear mismatched socks, or when you forget where you parked the car.

Abhi: Hey, that's not fair, Akshu. You are pulling my leg, aren't you?

Akshu: Maybe a little, Abhi. But I love you for all your quirks and flaws. They make you unique and adorable.

Abhi: Oh, Akshu. You are so sweet and naughty. I love you for all your qualities and virtues. They make you beautiful and amazing.

He remembered how they smiled and hugged, feeling the baby kick. He remembered how they felt complete, happy, and blessed.

He wished he could go back to that day. He wished he could relive that moment. He wished he could have Akshu back.

He wiped a tear from his eye. He flipped through the pages, looking at the pictures of Akshu and him. He stopped at the one that was taken on his birthday. He saw their smiling faces, their arms around each other, their eyes full of love.

He took out the photo and held it close to his chest. He sobbed and said,

Abhi-"I need you, Akshu. Abhir needs you. We can't do this without you. We are incomplete without you. Please come back to us. Please."

He lay down on the bed and hugged the photo. He closed his eyes and hoped to see her in his dreams.

Next Day

Abhi woke up and get freshen up. He then went to Abhir room to wake him up from his sleep. But Abhir turned around still angry on Abhi.

Abhi tries many way but Abhir was relucant to obey Abhi. Abhi sighed and then went to prepare breakfast and thought after breakfast he will manofy Abhir.

Seeing that Abhi left Abhir woke up and sat in his bed and took the landline to call Manjari.

Manjari- Abhir beta kaisa hai aaj itni subah subah dadi ki yaad kaise aa gayi beta.

Abhir- Dadi aap please yaha aa jao main papa se naraz hu bu i can't be angry in him when he is all alone here. Aap please aa jao.

Manjari- Beta aisa kya hua dadi ko batao papa ne dataa mere ladle ko main abhi kher leti hu aapke papa ki

Abhir told Manjari about yesterday incident and Manjari hearing all this sighed. She understood abhi situation but what can she do in all this she know his son is still hurting from inside after loosing Akshu he can't risk to loose Abhir. But she fears that his anger may create distance between son and father duo.

Manjari- Abhir beta aap tension mat lijiye main aa rahi hu aapke pass jaldi jaldi.

___________________________

I thought of Abhi birthday but forgot so thought to add as a flashback

By the way I am sad today. Itna ki I'll cry.