Same to Same

Abhi- "Ru ye rahi aapki surprise beta."

Abhi says pointing towards Anaira and all the kids run towards her. While all the elders standing there shocked.

Aarohi- "Abhimanyu can please come here we need to have a word with you for a minute."

Abhi step aside for a while and walk towards the elders while the kids were asking the questions about her who is she and all.

Aarohi and Krishna were stunned when they saw the woman standing at the door of the Birla mansion. She had the same face as their sister Akshu, who had died in a car accident six years ago. They felt a surge of mixed emotions - shock, disbelief, grief, and hope.

Krishna- "Abhi, what is this?"

Krishna asked, his eyes narrowing.

Abhi- "Please, come inside. I'll explain everything."

Abhi- "She is Anaira, she was our neighbour in Mumbai. We met through Abhir, actually one day he was actually lost in the city and i got panicked but she bought him home. And from there on she was in continuous touch with Abhir. He then suddenly demanded her to be his mother from Maa and Me. I first got angry on her but later Maa made me understand that he is craving for his mother warmth. He looks around for everything and tries to find his mother but unable to but in Anaira he did i think that's why he got connected with her "

He paused and looked at Aarohi and Krishna.

Abhi- "I know this is hard to believe, but she's not Akshu. She's not related to her in any way. She just happens to have the same face. It's a coincidence, a miracle, whatever you want to call it."

He continued, "I know you must think I'm crazy, that I'm trying to replace Akshu with her. But I'm not. I love Akshu, and I always will. She's the mother of my son, and the love of my life. But she's gone, and I have to accept that. I have to live for Abhir. And Anaira...she makes him happy. She makes him feel alive again. She's kind, smart, funny, and beautiful. She's her own person, and Abhir love her for who she is."

Krishna- "But Abhi what about you you don't love her. You are still living in memory of Akshu. Abhir Anaira ko apni maa manta hai par kya tum usse Apni wife ka place de paoge and even we don't know anything about her woh kon hai kaisi hai humme kuch nahi pata."

Abhi- "No Krishna I am doing all this only for Abhir meri life main Akshu ki jagah aur rights koi nahi le sakta but, Abhi it's more important that Abhir ko uski mumma mile. Mere liye sirf uski khusi zaruri hai and vaise bhi humari shaadi abhi nahi ho rahi first she will stay here and we will observe everything that she is genuine or faking everything. Mumma has asked sometime from her to adjust and get to know the family we still has time in our hand to raincheck her background.

Abhi looked up and said, "But I miss her. I want her to come back."

At the same time Abhir came running inside calling for Abhi. And dragged him outside. The family members also came outside where Anaira was standing and talking with the children's.

After dinner, Aarohi and Krishna took Anaira to their room. They wanted to talk to her privately and get to know her better. They also wanted to show her something that would explain why they were so shocked to see her.

They sat on the bed

Aarohi- "Anaira, we're really happy for you and Abhi. You seem like a wonderful person, and we can see that you make him happy. And we're glad that you're friends with Abhir. He needs someone like you in his life."

Anaira smiled and said, "Thank you, Aarohi. That means a lot to me. You and Krishna are very kind and supportive. I appreciate that."

Krishna - "We're just being honest, Anaira. We want the best for Abhi and Abhir. They've been through a lot, and they deserve to be happy. And we want you to be happy too. You're part of this family now, and we'll always be there for you."

Anaira- "Thank you, Krishna. You're very sweet. I'm lucky to have you guys with me."

Aarohi said, "We're lucky to have you too, Anaira. But there's something we need to tell you. Something that might shock you, but we hope you'll understand."

Anaira said, "What is it, Aarohi?"

Aarohi took out a photo album from the drawer and opened it.

Aarohi-"This is our sister, Akshu. She was Abhi's wife, and Abhir's mother. She died six  years ago in a car accident. She was the best sister we ever had, and we miss her every day."

She showed Anaira the photos of Akshu. Anaira gasped and dropped the album. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The woman in the photos looked exactly like her. She had the same face, the same eyes, the same smile, the same hair. She was her mirror image.

Anaira said, "Oh my God. Oh my God. This can't be real. This can't be happening. How is this possible? How can she look like me? How can I look like her?"

Aarohi and Krishna hold her hand

Krishna- "It's okay, Anaira. Calm down. Breathe. We don't know how this is possible either. It's a coincidence, a miracle, whatever you want to call it. But it's true. She's your doppelganger. Your twin. Your lookalike."

Anaira said, "But why? Why me? Why her? Why now? What does this mean? What does this mean for me and Abhi? What does this mean for Abhir? What does this mean for you?"

Aarohi-  "We don't know, Anaira. We don't know why this happened, or what it means. But we know one thing. It doesn't change anything. It doesn't change who you are, or who we are, or who Abhi and Abhir are. It doesn't change how we feel about you, or how you feel about them. It doesn't change anything."

Krishna said, "That's right, Anaira. You're still you, and we're still us. I know it's hard to digest but i wanted to reveal it to you since you are here for abhi and abhir. You needed to be well aware of there past. "

Anaira- " I don't know what to say honestly, this is so difficult to listen i mean I don't know how are you guys even bearing this. Looking at same face which you guys loved to no end but ended up loosing her. I am having trouble breathing after only listening but you went through this i have a new found respect for that."