Relaunch

Well the whole proposal thing of kriyansh was witness by not only abhira but the entire family.

Youngsters- Yayyyyy ek aur shaadi.

Kriyansh jumped a little hearing the shouts and see the entire family there most of them giving the teasing look including the younger generation. And rest was shocked to witness the confrontation.

Ansh- Ab a..aap aap log ya..yaha..yaha kya kar rahe h.

Naitik- beta ji hum toh aapka romance witness kar rahe the lage raho just ignore us assume like we are not there. Okay continue.

Krishna- (blushing) Kya nanu aap bhi kuch bhi bolte ho. Aisa kuch nahi h chalo sab launch ka preperation karna h na. Yaha kya aap log time pass kar rahe ho.

Saying this Krishna runs from there and ansh also act like he is getting a call and left receiving it. Everyone laugh at them and there silly acts.

Mimi- bhagwan humare saare bacho ki zindagi mein isi tarah khushiyan bhar de ab bas yahi dua h. Chalo krishna aur ansh ne toh ek dusre ko pasand kar liya h ab bus aarohi aur neil bhi kisi ko pasand kar le aur jaldi kairav aur muskan ke saath ye log bhi shadi kar le toh hum dhanya ho jayenge.

Listening Mimi both Aarohi and Neil looked at each other and seeing other one looking back at them they avert there eyes and left from there.

Slowly family along with abhira also left to prepare for the launch. As the time is less work is more.

Slowly like this nearly one month passed and the day of the relaunch finally arrived.

The morning of the launch both the houses was performing there daily pooja at there houses after they are going to leave for the academy for the veneration held at academy.

Manjari while giving aarti and prasad to younger ones says.

Manjari- Beta bhagwan kare tum log apne career mein har ek nayi uchai ko chuo.

Akshu- Maa abhi hum sab nikalte h vaha bhi pooja ki saari taiyari dekhni h aur shaam ko relaunch ki taiyari bhi shuru karni h. Aap log please time pe aa jaiyega.

Manjari- haa beta hum log time par aa jayenge tum log jao aur achee se sab karna in sab taiyari mein kuch khana bhul nahi jaana tum log breakfast nahi kar rahe kyuki waha pooja h par pooja ke baad kuch kha lena.

Akshu- Maa uski chinta mat kijiye vaise bhi aap log toh rahoge hi na waha toh apne hathon se khila dena.

Manjari- Nahi khaoge toh zarur khila dungi.

Abhi- achaa maa aate h.

They left for the academy. After reaching academy they get busy with the veneration preparations. Akshu and krishna was providing everything Pandit ji asked for and abhi ansh along with krish kairav aarohi neil shefali parth vansh and nistha was helping them with the decorations.

Soon the elders arrived at the academy and the veneration starts. Akshu Abhi and Krishna Abhiyansh sat to perform the pooja they have kept karthik Naira along with Akshara Singhania photo with them as well.

The Pooja was going on and everyone was performing the Pooja or listening the whatever Pandit ji was saying. This last for about 2 hours and then everyone performed the aarti.

After pooja Manjari bought food for everyone and made all youngsters sit and feed them food from her own hands and scolding them to not having food properly.

Manish- Naitik ji humare bacho ko maa ki kami kabhi mehsoos nahi hogi aur is baat ka saboot aaj mil gaya h.

Naitik- Ji bilkul manish ji jo kami humare bacho ki zindagi mein reh gayi thi voh aaj puri ho chuki h.

After there brunch they again left for looking out the preparation and running from here and there to make everything perfect.

Soon the evening arrives and guest start to come and the party kickstarted after a while abhi and ansh arrived at the stage.

Abhi- Su Swagatam Janta. Aapka hardik swagat h. Ye academy jise pehle Naira Goenka run karti thi aaj uska relaunch h. Naira Goenka ek bohot hi achi dancer thi vo har type of dance mein achi thi aur aaj unhi ke janamdin par ye academy jisme unki jaan basti thi uska relaunch hone jaa raha h aur vo bhi unke charo bachon ke hathon. So please put your hands together for them.

Soon akshu aaru krishna kairav joined them on stage and cut the ribbon.

Akshu- Hello everyone this academy is not just an academy for me but a shed where i can find my mother embrace so its special for me but on this occasion we are going to show a little insight what everyone gonna witness inside the academy while learning. So hold your breath and watch the performance.

Soon akshu aarohi and krishna came on stage and start to perform. Once the music start Video of Naira performing the same dance came in the backdrop and three of them start to perform visually it looks like that four of them performing the dance performance.

Everyone was cheering for them and Abhi Ansh and neil was recording everything on there cameras with the help of cameraman ofcourse they are not gonna miss there love performance that too live. Manish Naitik and most of the members was cheering them and shouting loudly with moist eyes.

It was a sight to witness. And soon there performance end and start a performance with both kartik and Naira. As the video start our heros start to imagine them with there girls' in the place of Our Kaira.

Abhi was imagining him and akshu same was the case of every couple around.

Suddenly Neil holds Aarohi's hand and pulls her towards the backstage.

____________________________________

Launch is incomplete abhi bohot kuch baki h including abhira romantic performance so please wait kyuki kal office jaldi jaana h isliye aaj pura nahi kiya h ek hi chapter mein sorry.

EK REQUEST HAI SEE AS I SAID I AM NEW IN THIS SO IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS FEEL THIS IS BAD AND I AM GETTING DISTRACTED OR I SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS EVEN ITS IN MY DM. CAUSE IF YOU'LL NOT TELL ME I'LL NEVER IMPROVE SO PLEASE IF ANY COMPLAINT PLEASE CONVEY.