Q and A

1. I was thinking ki due to miscarriage akshu just for time being gaa nahi payegi and abhi will help her to deal with this.

Should i do it or not.

2. Okay someone asked me (who ill reveal in the update) to have an academy dedicated to naira for akshu a music academy. But i was thinking that instead of different music academy it will be an add on in akshara dance academy so that she'll be connected with both.

What's your take on this what should I do.

3. Also a name suggestion came to me for kairav love interest that is aira. But it was muskaan so i was thinking that since makers have already taken abhira name for akshnav daughter so what if aira name will be abhira (original) daughter.

What do you say.

4. Since the time the A's house shown in the tv i wanted to show abhi and his family living separately for a while and ofcourse the reason will be manjari.

Do i include this track as well.

5. Abhir ki entry karani h so i have to wrap up this marriage thing cause ruhi bhi aayegi buddy. But i want a boy for kriansh so suggest me the name for there baby boy.

6. I want a villain to create problems in abhira life kyuki kheda aur maya ke liye maine soch rakha hain ek track i won't disclose. But mujhe koi villan suggest karo like characteristic wise jo abhi se panga le.

7. I was planning a separation track where akshu met with accident and lose her memory so should i do this after abhir birth or before that.

8. Rajshri is very close to naira and akshara both so i was thinking to make her appearance here in the miscarriage track to take care of akshu and motivate her.

9. I was thinking to make abhi jealous so how about Aditya bhalla and Aliya from yhm enter where Aditya is akshu best friend and here to introduce her to aliya but abhi get jealous. What say. Akshu ko jealous karke kisi ka murder bhi karwana chahiye kya.

10. Someone ask me to write a story like a love story on abhira and rohit. Like requested me so I'll do this but what your thoughts on it.

11. This one for kaira fans. If you visited my profile you guys would have seen the collection of manan story. So i was thinking to write something like where manik naira and cabir will be best friend who studies in space and then join nandini kartik and navya so like three love story. It was like in my mind for around 2 years but just tell me should i give it a shot.

12. I was planning to start a one shot story after this story ends where i can write some scenarios which was in the show but i think executed in a different ways. Should i do it.

13. Since i am thinking alot actually so why not create problems for abhi hospital not like show uska hand and all but how about something illegal activities and he got stuck in it and akshu helping him.

14. Also How about a track similar to kabir track. Like how kabir was obsessed fan for naira like so.

Dekh lo bhai itne saare questions puche h jaldi jaldi reply karo and even you can dm me but 2 sawalo ke jawab jaldi dena kyuki fir story agge badhegi that is akshu ki singing and rajshree entry please.

Bata dena kyuki nahi bataoge toh i have to discard the idea and think about something else.

Please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Ye itne saare puppy eye isliye kyuki i also want answer to the question fast please