Tradition

Next Morning
Akshu woke up first and after admiring abhi sleeping figure she went to freshen up.
When akshu was freshening up abhi woke up but didn't leave the bed at the same time akshu come out fully ready and went towards dressing table and was getting ready and abhi was admiring her from mirror. Akshu started humming song and abhi went And back hug her and start swaying and taking her hand he start dancing with her while akshu start singing.

Abhi twirl akshu making her giggle and then they dance like crazy. After sometime they stop dancing and start laughing.

Akshu- Kya baat h aaj bada romance chadha h janab ko.

Abhi- tumhe dekh kar romance chad hi jaata h madam.

Abhi- Acha chalo jaldi se ready ho jao aaj bhi hume bohot jagah jaana h

Akshu- kaha

Abhi- Surprise

Akshu whines saying abhiiiiii phir surprise

Abhi kissing her cheeks say ha ek aur surprise jao jaldi ready ho jao.

Akshu and abhi get ready and went outside in the car

They went to a restaurant to have there breakfast.

After breakfast they hey went to cellular jail and akshu asked

Akshu- abhi yaha toh hum kal aaye the naa

Abhi- haa but aaj kuch alag hoga tumhe pata h. Yaha na ek show hota h its call Light and sound show yaha na cellular jail mein historical performance hota h but raat ko

Akshu- toh hum abhi kyu aaye h

Abhi- kyuki yaha pass mein hi mene kal suna tha ek event h jaha na log tradition clothes pehan kar aate h. Bohot bada event h bohot ache stalls lagte h bohot mazaa ayega.

Akshu- sachi toh chalo ohir jaldi.

Abhi- ha chalo

They went to the event and start visiting stalls and didi there shopping and then start to watch the dance performance and akshu being the excited stall joined them and pulled abhi as well to dance.

The ladies pull akshu with them and gents pull abhi with them and get akshu and abhi ready in the traditional clothes.