Safe

Abhi soon reached there with police and Neil,  Ansh and Kairav. They all parked there vehicle at some distance. The police asked to them to be quiet and maintain distance as there little noise can cause kidnapper to be alert.

Here on the other side Abhir, Ruhi and other kids were trying there best to leave the place they inly managed to come out of the house but the porch area still needed to be pass. The kidnappers are still there inside and some goons was also standing at the door. Only one thing is running in there head that how will they escape from here.

Before they can take a step forward Abhir felt someone covering his mouth and saw some hands infront of other kids but his eyes saw Abhi inside a car with some police-man. But he couldn't do anything as his mouth was covered.

The kidnappers left them locked inside the room with tapes attached there mouth and there hands and legs tied down. But left the room as soon as they tied cause they don't want to take risk of getting caught.

In the dimly lit warehouse, the air was thick with tension as Abhi, his brother Neil, Ansh and Kairav, carefully navigated through the maze of crates and shadows. They had received a call from nearby and thought to check that their babies– Abhir, Ruhi, Tina, Kriyansh, and Shivansh – were being held captive by a notorious kidnapper.

Abhi's heart pounded as he followed the faint sounds of muffled cries, leading the group deeper into the eerie space. The distant hum of police sirens grew louder, signaling the arrival of the authorities. Abhi signaled to Neil, who discreetly motioned for the police to surround the perimeter.

As they approached a locked door, Ansh skillfully picked the lock, revealing a room filled with bound captives. Abhir, Ruhi, Tina, Kriyansh, and Shivansh looked up with a mixture of relief and fear. Abhi rushed forward, his eyes locking onto his family.

Abhi as soon as reached near them. He pulled off the tape from there mouth. And starts to untie them.

Abhir- "Papa!"

Abhir exclaimed, his voice filled with gratitude.

Abhi- "We're here to get you out,"

Abhi reassured, quickly working to untie the captives. The room echoed with the clatter of chains hitting the floor.

The police officers entered the room, securing the area as Neil checked on each member of the rescued group. Ansh and Kairav provided support, ensuring everyone was accounted for. However, their sense of relief was short-lived.

Just as they were about to lead everyone to safety, the warehouse door burst open, revealing the menacing kidnapper with a gun in hand. Panic surged through the room, and the police officers readied their weapons.

In a tense standoff, Abhi stepped forward, shielding his family.

Abhi-"It's over. Give yourself up,"

he demanded, his voice unwavering.

The kidnapper sneered, glancing around at the encroaching police. Without warning, he raised his gun, aiming at Abhi. Before anyone could react, a gunshot echoed through the air. Abhi winced as pain seared through his side.

Neil reacted swiftly, firing back at the kidnapper punching on his stomach, who crumpled to the ground. The police apprehended him, ensuring the threat was neutralized. However, Abhi staggered, his hand pressed against the gunshot wound.

Neil- "Bhai!"

Neil rushed to his brother's side, concern etched on his face.

Abhi- "I'm okay,"

Abhi grunted, attempting to downplay the severity of his injury. But the growing pool of blood betrayed his attempt to reassure.

The goons was caught by police officer and handcuffed them. The constable took them with them to the jai area and asked to kee him here forever.

The police officers called for an ambulance, and within moments, the paramedics arrived. Abhi was carefully placed on a stretcher, his family surrounding him anxiously. Neil maintained a supportive presence, his worry evident.

As the ambulance sped through the city, Abhi's mind raced with thoughts of his family's safety and the events that had unfolded. He managed a weak smile for Abhir, Ruhi, Tina, Kriyansh, and Shivansh, who clung to hope despite the dire circumstances.

Arriving at the hospital, Abhi was rushed into the emergency room, surrounded by medical professionals who worked urgently to stabilize him. Neil updated the rest of the family, assuring them that Abhi was in capable hands.

Hours passed in a blur as Abhi underwent surgery to remove the bullet and repair the damage. Neil, Ansh, Kairav, and the rest of the family kept a vigil in the waiting room, their collective anxiety palpable. The news of Abhi's condition became a rollercoaster of emotions – moments of hope followed by waves of uncertainty.

Finally, the surgeon emerged, weariness etched on their face. The family gathered, eager for an update. The surgeon's words hung in the air, a mixture of relief and concern.

"The surgery was successful, but he needs time to recover. It was touch-and-go for a while, but he's a fighter."

_________________________

Abhi ye padh lo kal Akshu ka P.O.V about her reaction on the accident and her condition while it was happening as nd how Abhir will know about Akshu being Akshu.