Birthday

Next Morning Akshu woke up when she feels something soft under her hand. She slowly open her eyes to notice a big bigger than her teady bear with a note which says

" Waise toh ye jagah meri h par if this make you feel good so i can compromise my place with this teady but haa just for a while okay. Happy Birthday "

She smiled reading the note and sit on the bed to look for abhi but rather spot lot's of balloon surrounding her. Her smile got bigger seeing the balloons. She was jumping like a kid and try to pop the balloons. Abhi was secretly watching her and recording her every move.

After a while he entered in the room and akshu jumped on abhi wrapping her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. Abhi start to twirl her around with her laughter filling there entire room.

After akshu excitement die down a little. She desend down from abhi's arm and again start to jump twrilling around and start to shout

Akshu- Aaj toh mera birthday hai, aaj toh mera birthday h, abhi aaj mera birthday hai, aaj mein bohot khush hu.

Abhi- Akshu mujhe oata h aaj tumhara birthday h tabhi toh itna sab ready kiya h ek kaam karo jaldi jaakar ready ho jao. Tumhare birthday ki khushi mein dono family ne milke pooja rakhi h.

Akshu- Pooja kaha yaha Birla's mein.

Abhi- Nahi Goenka's mein Bade Papa ne kaha ki Goenka's mein Pooja rakhte h toh tumhe tumhare Mumma Papa ka aashirwad bhi mil jayega.

Akshu- Main abhi ready hokar aayi.

Akshu went to get ready for the Pooja and abhi went in the Guest room to get ready fast. Abhi after getting ready came into the room and at same time akshu came out of the washroom fully dressed up in a red saree. She was walking towards the dressing table to wear her jwellery and to make her hair.

Abhi was mesmerized at akshu beauty. He was looking sorry gawking her like his favourite candy he found finally. She was combing her long hair. Abhi slowly went near her and took comb from her hand start to comb them.

Akshu- Abhi tum kya kar rahe ho

Abhi- Apni biwi ko taiyaar kar raha hu. Aaj pata h uska birthday hai aur main chahta hu wi sabse sundar lage toh usse sundar banane ke liye uske baal banane honge aur vahi kar raha hu. Tum jyada baat mat karo mujhe concentrate karne do. Okay

Akshu let abhi do his work and start to admire him. How he was sticking his tounge out while concentrating. How he pout when he mess something up. Hiw he smile big when he succeeded in doing something.

Akshu- (thinking) Hayee mera abhi kitna pyara lag raha h. Bhagwan ji kisi ki nazar naa lage mere pati ko. Thu Thu Thu. Haye main mar jawa gud khake kitna sona tenu rab ne banaya ji kare dekhta rahu sorry dekhti rahu.

Abhi- Akshuuuuuu kis soch main doob gayi kabse bula raha hu main tumhe suno toh sahi kaise lag rahe tumhare baal.

Abhi tied her hair in loose braid and he adoren her hair with a few roses and pearl hair pins.

Akshu- Abhi tumhe ye kaise aata tha banana.

Abhi- (rubbing his nape nervously) Voh tumhara birthday aa raha tha toh maine YouTube se ye sikha isme meri help nistha, bhabhi aur tumhari behen h na krishna usne bhi ki.

Akshu- (while pinching his cheeks)awwww so cute abhi tumne mere liye itni mehnat kari. I am so moved by your these gestures.

Abhi- Achaa chalo we are getting late chalo jaldi.

They went downstairs and akshu touched every elders feet and they blessed her with all there heart along with wishing her Happy Birthday. After wishing and blessings all the Birlas's left for Goenka's for the Pooja.

Abhira जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें