Part-1

It is a dark and stormy night in Joseon. The rain has been falling steadily and is only getting worse. Large amount of blood was flowing along with the rain water on the roads.Whole town was crying in a mess. What happened to this town? Why is everybody crying? Why are there plenty of dead bodies lying on the ground? People who were still alive were just staring at the big mansion where their king lives. Everybody wanted to know the answer. Everybody wanted to kill the king with their own hands.Everybody wanted justice. But can their king give them justice ? how can he, when he's the reason why people are lying dead. How can he , when he's the one who killed them. How can he, when he puts himself before his people.
The powerful sage came to meet the king. People were standing outside the mansion.After the sage came back from the king's mansion . People rush inside the mansion to kill the king. Even when they searched for two hours there was no sign of the king. He was nowhere to be found in his own big mansion. Where did he go? Did he escape? Not only him, all his people who were staying in the mansion vanished. Everybody cried when they couldn't find the king. They cried not because they missed him but because they wanted to kill him for killing their childrens. Why did the king kill them? Why did he kill his own citizens? Why did he become this cruel?
After many years people started to feel something odd in that king's house. Day by day it turned out scary. The big house became a hunting house. Many foreigners who came to stay in that mansion went missing. There were rumours that the king had died and the king's spirit was roaming inside the house. And many said that the king is hiding in the same town. But nobody has proof nor for ghosts. What actually happened to the king? Where is he? Where did he go after killing his people? Did he kill himself? If he killed himself his dead body should have been in the house. Why there's no sign of him.
Generation after generation people forgot about the king and the incident. Town got changed into a hitech city but still the house was the same. Many teenagers were going live using their phone to show it as a scary house. Genz didn't believe there was a ghost when their parents told them. People who went there said that there are many mirrors in the mansion. Auction was made and a famous house broker got the house. Now he was trying to sell that house for good money. Joseon became South Korea but the big house didn't change. It was still a scary black mansion.

2023,
Author, sounds exciting but it's a very risky and brainy job. Not everybody can do this job. The author called H.D. Carlton described her main female character who was also an author as manipulator. Because authors have the power to manipulate their fans. They can make the readers hate one character in one chapter as well as make them like that same character in the next chapter. They are indeed the biggest manipulators.
Now one of the manipulators held a press meet for her new upcoming book update.

Yn pov
"Miss Yn , is it true that you are changing your house". One of the press asked me. I'm currently sitting on the stage in front of plenty of press members to give information about my new book.
I thought for a minute and took the mic which was lying on the table in front of me and held it in front of my mouth.
"Yes". I said, short and simple.
"The house which you are going now is the hunting house right? We call it the house of mirrors because that house is full of mirrors". Another reporter asked me. Why are they asking unnecessary questions?
"Yes, I feel that house will be a good place to write my upcoming book". I said smiling.
Many press members smiled at me and many started to gossip. One of the press stood up.
"Miss Yn , I want to ask you one personal question. Will you please answer it?". He asked me in a serious tone. I looked to my right side where my best friend Ren was standing. He nodded at me like 'don't worry I'm here'.
I looked at the press member and nodded.
"Many rumours are spreading that you and your bodyguard are dating each other, is it true?".
I was shocked because I didn't expect this question. I slowly eyed my left side where my bodyguard was standing.
"I-".
"And we also saw your bodyguard with an unknown girl last night. Was it you? Or any other girl?". Another press member said cutting off my words.
Before I could answer somebody took the mic from my hand. I raised my head to see my bodyguard holding the mic near his lips.
"Sorry for interrupting but I think ma'am is having this interview to talk about her upcoming book not about her personal matters. If you guys ask unnecessary questions she'll just walk out". My bodyguard, San said.
"Oh , we are sorry". The press member said.
Soon some other girl got up. That other girl is my best friend Waru. She's a professional reporter.
"Miss Yn , your new book name is "Aastha". What is Aastha?".
"Aastha is a girl who lived during the 1990s. This book will be about her love story".
"That's cool , we are eagerly waiting for another masterpiece. Thank you so much for inviting us". She said, smiling.
After a few more questions I ended the press conference. Today I'll be entering my new house. Already my things have been shifted now all I need to do is go there.
Ren said he'll come with Waru. So I walked out of the building with my bodyguard. He opened the car door for me. I slowly got inside. He drove to my new house. Ren and Waru followed us in their car.
Soon, San stopped the car in front of a big dark mansion. Not gonna lie it looks scary. We slowly got down. Waru rushed towards me.
"Yn, you sure you want to stay here?". She asked me looking at the building.
"Why?". I asked her.
"This house looks scary but exciting at the same time". She said,
"Let's go inside". San said. We nodded and went inside. I paid people to clean the house already but still that scary look didn't vanish. It looks the same as when I first saw this house.
Waru went to check all the rooms. I went to the main bedroom. San and Ren followed me.
I stood in front of the door in shock seeing the room. It was massive. I didn't check the rooms last time. So I didn't expect it to be this big. I slowly walked inside. Large double bed with a beautiful mirror next to it. There are many mirrors in this house but this mirror is quite different. I slowly went and stood in front of it. I touched the mirror glass but soon I took my hands back.
"Yn, what happened?". San asked me in concern.
"Shit! It's still dirty. Why didn't they clean it?" I said and took my kerchief which was inside my bag and cleaned it.
"Yn, this room looks so royal. You have to be here. Make this as your bedroom". Ren said.
"Yeah even I think so". I said.
"REN!!!!" We heard Waru calling.
"Aish this girl! Yn , I'll see what happened to her". Ren said and went out. I turned my head to see another big mirror in front of the bed. Slowly I felt some hand on my waist.
"Angry?" He said. I turned towards him and our eyes met.
"No, San. Why?".
"You are not even making eye contact with me after the press conference. Did you get angry because of what I said there?".
"No no , I'm just… tired".
"Tired ? Of whom? Me?".
"San please, I'm just tired because I'm sleepy. I need rest. And moreover you'll never make me tired". I said, making him smile. His dimples are enough to give me butterflies.
"Your room looks cool". He said looking up.
"Our. Our room". I said smiling.
"Really?" He said and brought me near him. Our lips were about to touch.
"YNNNNNN!!!!!" I heard a male voice from outside.
We released ourselves and rushed out to see my brother standing near the main door with a suitcase.
"Yeonjun, why are you shouting!! Why did you bring a suitcase?". I asked him.
"Why? To stay here". He said stepping inside.
"What? No no you are not staying".
"Yes, I'm staying. I can't leave my only sister to live in this ghost house".
"What about mom and dad?".
"I already got permission from them".
"Seriously Yeonjun? I came here so that I can be alone and write my book".
"You can do it now also. I'll be silent. I won't disturb you. I'll be the same as the mirrors in this house". He said, making my eyes roll.
Waru and Ren came.
"Heyy, Yeonjun!! I'm glad you came here to stay. The first floor right side room will suit you. You can stay there". Waru said.
"Really? Let me see". Yeonjun said and ran upstairs.
"Waru you too? He can't stay here . He's a scary cat". I said while sitting on the couch.
"Don't worry, Yn. He'll give you company. Moreover you'll be alone in this whole house. Me , Ren and San have our own house so we can't always stay here. So good that you brother will bodyguard you when we are not there". Waru said, tapping my shoulder.
"You think he'll bodyguard me? I should babysit him". I said.
"I'll go near Yeonjun," San said and went.
"Yn , he doesn't know that you and San are in a relationship right?" Ren asked.
"Yes".
"When will you tell him?". Waru asked.
"I really don't know. He's mommy's kid. If I tell him next second he'll tell my mom. My mom to my dad. I don't know how my dad will react. I mean you can only imagine, he made San as my bodyguard by believing him. If he gets to know we are dating, he'll get angry".
"I know. Don't worry , we still have a lot of time". Ren said.
"So what's next?". Waru asked.
"What?". I said.
"House warming party?" She said,
"Oh yeah!!" I said in realisation.

Timeskip

Yeonjun pov
"Yn , stop it, you are already drunk". I said to my sis. She already drunk so much and now she's asking for another bottle.
"Yn, enough". San said.
"Nooo!! I need another drink Please!!" She whined.
"Yn, please you are drunk". Waru said. We all nodded.
"Yn, it's time to sleep". Ren said.
"Nooo!! I need another glass!!!!".
"Yn , drinks are over, see!!" San said, showing the empty bottles.
"Nooo!!!! I need it!!!".
"Okay okay wait. I have another drink in my room, I'll bring" I said .
"That's my brother". She said and was about to hug me but I got up.
"Yeonjun, you want me to come with you? Yn, said you are a scary cat". Waru said.
"No thanks, I'm a Man". I said.
"Ohhhh" everybody said at the time.
"Go, my child. Prove that you are a man". Yn said. I just smiled and went up.
Not gonna lie , I'm scared like hell. I was feeling someone was behind me but when I turned all I was seeing was my reflection in the mirror.My own reflection on the mirror was so scary for me. I slowly got inside my room and opened my cabroad and started searching for my bottle which I kept in the morning. Suddenly the window of my room closed, making me scared. I looked at it. Wind, I thought and continued to search. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I looked from the side angle. It was a hand. They were wearing black gloves. Suddenly it hit me that none of us are wearing that kind of glove here.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" .