Part-25

Taehyung pov

"Okay then make a choice. You can only save one. San or Yn?". Sophia in Yn's body said.
Wow really this girl really knows how to mess with me.
I chuckled while shaking my head in disappointment.
Now I should think about giving her an answer. The answer which makes my path easy. I know both are equally important to me but if I want to save both , I have to tell this.
"I choose…San". I said in a low tone.
"Taehyung.." I heard Ren's voice.
"Yes, Ren. I chose San, because I don't want to betray the person who was with me from childhood like you, who's betraying his own brother". I turned towards Ian.
"Me? I'm betraying my brother? It's you!! It's you who took my brother away from me!! Jungkook betrayed me!!".
"Yes, I took your brother away from you because he's important to me, not like you who joined hands with someone who's here to kill his brother. Remember Ian. He never betrays you. He even came here to kill me just because I killed you and that shows how much Jungkook loves you. What about you? Playing with your brother's life? The hand which you are holding a knife is your brothers. Your brother's hand which held your hand and teached you how to walk. Your brother's hand which feeded you when you were hungry. Your brother's hand which held you when everyone was against you. Your brother's hand which you used to hold when you were in fear. You really hate your brother ha? But not me. I love Jungkook. He's like my brother".

Yes. Mentally manipulating him is the only option. Ian loves his brother and I should use that as his weakness.

"Noo!! I love my brother and he loves me too!! He loves me more than you!!". He slowly removed the knife from Yn's neck and came forward in anger.
"But what to do? He loves you more but you never chose him. I did". I smirked.
"He's my brother!!! He's mine!!!".
Ren was about to come and stand in front of me thinking Ian would attack me but I held his hand and shook my head as no.
Now all I have to do is waste time.
"Then save him". I said.
"Ian!!! Don't listen to him!!! He's manipulating you!!!". Sophia shouted.
Suddenly Ian smirked.
"You think you can fool me? Jungkook doesn't love me. If he really loved me he would have killed you for killing me. He loves you more than me!! That's why I came to kill you!!!". He started to cry.
"Then kill me. Kill me and leave Yn and San".
I said smirking.
Suddenly Sophia shouted.
"AHHHH!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? WHY? WHY? WHY AM I GETTING VANISHED??".
Suddenly Ian fell on the ground too.
I turned towards Ren and smiled. Then my gaze shifted to Sophia.
"Because…my actual plan worked".

Flashback
(Taehyung, San and Ren convo)

"The only way to exorcise her is by burning her body. You know right she got the power to come out of her body and get inside anything. So, if she is in Yn's body now her body will be in her house only. San, you have to find her body and burn it". i said to San.
"Me? Seriously? Who's coming with me?". San asked.
"No one it's only you". I said.
"Taehyung, you are taking risk. What if she do something to me there?".
"She'll do. She'll definitely do".
"So you'll leave our plan to flop?". San asked in frustration.
"Nope. Because it's not out actual plan".
"What's the actual plan?". Ren asked.
"Do you have any assistance?". I asked him.
"Yeah I have. Send them along with Wooyoung. They should burn a dead body- not a dead body it will be skeleton by now". I said.
"Who's skeleton?".
"Lord Sage. You know Sophia's all power belongs to lord Sage. if lord Sage only goes non-existent in this world, his whole power will vanish. With that even all the cruses and punishments he gave for people will also vanish. A king should help everyone right? When we say to Sophia that San went to burn her body she'll definitely think it's our actual plan and will not think any further. When all the shits are happening here I want them to burn Lord Sage's skeleton, So the war will end".
Flashback ends.

Suddenly Sophia got all realisation.
"No! No! No! This should not happen!! Ian!! What are you thinking?? Come and kill Ashley!! C'mon stab her!!!".
"Ahhh!! I'm done. I can't act now". San said getting up.
"Ian? Are you not Ian?". She aske him.
Soon he ran towards her and choked her.
"What you think of yourself ha? Using my brother for your needs!!!".