Part-19

Joseon dynasty

Ashley and Taehyung returned to the palace after killing Yoongi and Jimin. The lord Sage, who's known as a father of all sages came to that place in search of his students Jimin and Yoongi as he got information that the girl who's with Taehyung is Wind mage. He came to save his students but it was too late. He broke down when he saw his beloved students lying dead in front of him.
He took them both to his hermitage and tried his best to make them come back to life. After two days of struggle, Jimin started to respond to his medicine whereas Yoongi started to smell like rotten flesh which confirmed to the Lord Sage that he can't bring Yoongi back. He cried a lot as he was the one who technically raised them as their parents died in their childhood days. He was the one who teaches them to use energies as he got to know they were born mages. He loved Yoongi more as he was a great king for the village.

"Lord Sage, someone from Yangdong village came to visit you". His right hand said as he was cremating Yoongi's dead body while trying his best not to cry.

After he returned from Yangdong village he saw someone standing in front of the cremated place.
He couldn't see who's that clearly as it was midnight and his back was facing him. He went forward only to see Jimin.
"Jimin?".
Jimin turned towards Lord Sage and bowed to him.
"Thank god! The god saved you atleast". Lord Sage in happy tears.
"God didn't save me, master. You! You saved me. All credit goes to you". He said and turned towards the cremation.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't save him. He started to rot so I thought I should at least send him to heaven". Lord Sage said.
Jimin went forward and bent down. He took the ashes in his hand and started to cry a lot.
Soon his eyes turned into anger.
"Don't worry, hyungnim. I'll take revenge for you. I'll destroy that whole Yangdong village for you".
"That is not required now, Jimin. Yangdong got destroyed. Their own king destroyed the village just a few hours back. I'm coming back from his palace only. I cursed him. I cursed him that he can never come back alive. Even though he's alive, he can't lead his life. He can't die, nor he can't live. He's gonna suffer a lot".
"What actually happened there, Lord Sage?".
Jimin asked and Lord Sage told what all happened that day.
"So, you locked up Taehyung in his bedroom's mirror as he killed that wind Mage with his own hand? And you also Cursed his friend Jungkook as he tried to kill Taehyung?".
"Yes, I cursed Jungkook so now he also can't die nor live. He promised himself that he'll be alive till Taehyung comes out of that mirror so that he can kill Taehyung by all means".
"How will Taehyung come back?".
"Only if Ashley is reborn".
"What?".
"Yes, Ashely should be reborn as human and like Taehyung which doesn't happen because he's literally living inside the mirror. How can someone love a spirit which is inside the mirror, hahaaha".
"We can't sit simply, Lord Sage. That Taehyung is something. He'll do anything to come back again. You know right, he's selfish. But you know what? I'm more selfish. I want to kill him with my own hands. The same way that Ashley killed my brother. I should kill all three of them, Taehyung, Ashley and Jungkook, with my own hands".
"But how? They don't exist now. Taehyung is inside the mirror and Jungkook, he's freezed. He'll come back to normal only if Ashley is born again. And yeah, there's another girl who got freezed with him. That's their childhood best friend Sophia".
"Whatever. Lord Sage, freeze me too. Make me come back alive after Ashley is born. I should kill Ashley with my own hands".
Lord Sage agreed and freezed Jimin too.

After Ashley, born as Yn and Lord Sage, made Jungkook come back from the freezer, he changed his face and name so that Teahyung or any other person should not recognise him. After that Lord Sage went to his secret hermitage and made Jimin come back to life.
"I'm gonna take their life!! Wait, Ashley I'm coming". He said and was about to go.
"Wait Jimin". Lord Sage said.
"What?".
"You remember Jungkook will be with Ashley right? So, you can't go in this face. You have to change it because Jungkook changed it too".
"Oh really?".
"Yes".
Suddenly something popped in Jimin's mind.
"Lord Sage, make my face like Jungkook".
"What?".
"Yes, from today onwards I'm Jungkook till I kill them. That Taehyung should suffer to recognise his friend. I'll make sure to make them believe I'm the actual Jungkook and kill them. The real Jungkook should die in hopelessness as nobody is gonna believe him. When the right time comes, when the newborn Ashely gets to know her past, I'll visit her and give a big surprise. Remember Ashley, you manipulated me telling if I touch you, you'll be mine right? Now, I'm not coming to touch you. I'm coming to kill you". Jimin said, smirking.