Part-4

"No!! I don't want to go there!! Please mom, I'll be here only. I'll study hard here only". Thirteen years old Taehyung was pleading with his mom.
"It's no use , Taehyung. It's the king's decision. I can't go against his order".
"Mom, please!!!".
"You can talk to your father , if you want". She said, Even she was having a hard time after the king decided to send their son out of Joseon to study.
Taehyung just deeply sighed in anger and went towards his dad's room. He stood in front of it.
Royal Eunuch bowed to him and went inside the king's room to inform him.
After a few minutes he came back.
"I'm sorry, crown prince. King is busy". He said.
"Busy? Is he so busy that he doesn't have time to talk to his son?". Taehyung asked.
"I'm sorry". Eunuch said getting on his knees.
Taehyung got frustrated and kicked Eunuch by his leg.
"I want to talk to my dad". He said and was about to open the door but stood silent when he saw the door was already opened and his dad was standing in front.
"This is why I'm sending you out of Joseon". King said and walked away.
Taehyung got upset and went near the garden. He sat on the chair.
"Don't forget me after leaving Joseon , crown prince?" He looked to his right to see Jungkook.
Taehyung gave a look towards his guards , they all bowed and went away.
"Not you too , Jungkook," he said.
Jungkook smiled and sat next to him.
"What happened?" Jungkook asked him.
"I don't know what to do right now , Jungkook. I really don't want to leave Joseon. But nobody is understanding me". Taehyung said, looking down.
"Taehyung, you are a crown prince. So you want higher education. I think the king made a good decision".
"Seriously?". Taehyung asked him.
"Yes".
"Okay, by the way today is your brother's birthday right. What did you buy him?". Taehyung asked him.
"Yes, today is his tenth birthday. I have no idea what to buy him".
"Then come, let's go and buy him something".
"You will come?".
"Yes, I'll hide my face in cloth".
Jungkook and Taehyung went near the fair shops. Jungkook took something for his brother.
Soon Taehyung's eyes went towards the tattoo shop.
"Jungkook, come let's get a friendship tattoo".
"What?".
"Yes, Tomorrow I'll leave. So , let's get tattoos as our friendship symbol".
"Okay" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, promise me our friendship will last long"

"Yes,I promise".

San pov
"Sorry? Will that change what happened now, San? Or should I say , Jungkook?".
She said, making me sigh.
"Then what should I do now, Sophia?" I asked her.
"Let's get inside this. We have so much to talk about right?". She said showing some cafe near to us.
"Make it fast. I have to go somewhere". I said and went inside the cafe. She followed me.
I sat on the empty desk. She came and sat opposite me.
"I thought you would be born ugly but not gonna lie, you look hot in this face too". She said, making me bite my lips.
"Omg!! You- your dimple didn't change. You got dimples now too". She said and came forward to touch my dimple but I held her hand and pushed her.
"I'm not Jungkook. I'm San!".
"Jungkook who reincarnated as San".
"Whatever, I'm not the same. Many things have been changed".
"Hmm…you're right".
"So , now tell me. What do you wanna talk about?".
"I wanna see".
"See what?".
"King's mansion". She said, making me silent.
"Wh-y?". He asked.
"I wanna see him".
"He's not there". Nope , he's there in that house only but I don't know where and how.
"What".
"Yes, I didn't see him anywhere. I bet he's not in that house".
"No , that's impossible".
"It is possible, I literally went to that house and searched for him myself. He's not in that house. So stop coming in my way". I said and got up.
"I'll find him. Remember even I'm reincarnated like you for him. I'll search for him, I'll save him from you". She said, making me turn towards her.
"All the very best". I said and walked out.
My phone buzzed. I looked to see the message.
"Now don't come because I already left the place and went home. You again left me alone".
I slowly kept my phone inside my pocket and thought about going to my house but suddenly my phone rang.

Yn pov
I'm currently getting ready to go to my parents house. Yes, I bet Yeonjun told our parents about what happened that night. I called San, but his phone is not reachable. Maybe I should only go by myself , I thought and got ready.
I drowned at my parents house and banged on the door. Yeonjun opened the door and stood there smiling at me.
"Stop it , you look ugly". I said getting inside.
"Not more than you tho". He said.
"My lovely daughter, you came". My mom hugged me.
"Yn, come here". My dad was sitting on the couch.
Oh shit!! Now he'll ask where's San.
"Hi dad, Actually San said he's not feeling well. So I came alone".
"Who said I'm not feeling well?". I heard San's voice from behind. I turned to see him coming towards us with coffee cups.
"San, h-how?".
"It's your brother's idea. He said not to pick up your phone". He said , I glared at Yeonjun.
"Yn, come and sit, I have to talk to you about something". My dad said.
"Tell me dad". I said sitting opposite him.
"Sell that house. Live with us". He said.
"Dad please".
"Please Yn, yesterday when Yeonjun told me what all happened in that house I'm really scared". My mom said,
"Mom , please. There's nothing in that house. It's just his hallucination. If you want, ask San only. You all believe him right. San, tell them".
"Yes, auntie. That house is normal. It just looks like a horror house but there's nothing in that house". He said.
"But still-".
"Dad, please. San, will be with me right? He will take care of me , you don't worry". I said cutting off my dad's word.
"Yes, uncle. Trust me". He said.
"Whatever, let's have food now". He said and got up.
"Yn, come and help me". My mom said and I followed her.
I was taking plates. My mom came and stood next to me.
"What happened, mom? Do you have anything to tell me?". I asked her.
"You like San right?". She said, making me shocked.
"Ha? What the hell are you saying ,mom? I don't like him".
"You sure?".
"Yes , mom. Why are you asking?".
"I just asked. You guys will always be together right. So , that kind of feeling will come normally".
"Oh.. what if I like him?".
"That will be the problem. I mean, your dad trusts him so much . So it's good if you guys don't have such feelings for each other".
"Mom, if dad trusts him that much it will be okay if I love him right?".
"No, it will give a different impression".
"Whatever". I said and went out.
I really don't know how to tell dad about mine and San relationship in future.
Soon, we had food and I left from there along with San.
San was driving the car and I was just watching outside.
"What are you thinking?". He asked me.
I sighed deeply and looked at him.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about my book".
"Aastha?".
"Yes".
"What's the story? Can I get a spoiler?I promise, I won't tell anyone". He said.
"That story is about her love story".
"Wow, interesting".
"I know right. Her boyfriend's name is Zain. She loves her boyfriend so much. But She'll not know that her boyfriend will be cheating on her with some girl". I said. Suddenly San stopped the car after hearing me. He slowly looked at me.
"Wh-what happened?". I asked him.
"Ha? Nothing, Nothing. I don't know why it Stopped". He said and started the car again.
"Don't you feel sorry for her?". I asked him.
"Ha? Yeah, it's bad. I mean cheating is bad".
"I know right. Seeing some other girl is bad while having a girlfriend". I said , my eyes were on the road.
"You will not cheat on me right?". I asked him.
"Why so sudden?".
"Just asking. I mean , it's a common right".
"Yn, I think you are overthinking. Why will I cheat on you?". He said.
"Yeah, I know you'll not cheat me on. I trust you". I said.
Suddenly San got a call , his phone was connected to the car.
"Aria?".