Part - 8

"This forest is so green". Taehyung, who was riding on the horse, said while looking around.
"This was always greenery," Jungkook, who was holding the horse, said.

"Jungkook, thank you." Taehyung said, making Jungkook look at him.
"Why?" Jungkook asked, raising his head.
"I lost so many things in my life. I agree I became a monster but still you decided to stay on my side. I really don't know what I would have been if you were not with me". Taehyung said.
"How can I leave you , Taehyung? You were the first person who ever became friend with me. Even though you were a crown prince, you never treated me like a commoner. You always gave me a special place. And I'm glad that I'm the only best friend you have. You are so special to me , Taehyung. That's why I have decided to be with you forever".
Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung.
"Then I have planned something". Taehyung said smiling.
"What?".
"Let's marry each other, so that we can be together forever". Taehyung said mockingly.
Jungkook looked at him, raising his eyebrows.
"Okay okay. I'm just kidding. But I'm very curious, when are you getting married?". Taehyung asked him. He knows very well how to make Jungkook angry.
"I don't know.But I'll surely marry after yours, don't worry. I'm really waiting to see you falling in love".
"Me? Marrying someone? That's impossible. I'm not interested in love and marriage. I don't think I'll ever fall in lov-".
Before Taehyung could complete, something came straight towards him. He quickly dodged it by coming forward.
Horse stopped making a loud sound. Taehyung looked down to see the horse got hit by an arrow. He instantly got down.
Jungkook quickly opened his sword and looked around.
"They tried to hit you too, but unfortunately or fortunately it hit the horse". Taehyung said removing the arrow from the horse's body.
"Taehyung-ah, stand behind me". Jungkook said.
Again something suddenly came in Taehyung's direction but Jungkook dodged it using his sword.
"Who's this?? COME OUT". Taehyung said tightly with a sword in his hand.
"Seriously? Two versus one?" They heard someone.
Soon, one man came and stood in front of them.
"Who are you?". Jungkook said.
"You need my whole biodata to fight with me?" He said, smirking.
Jungkook was about to hit him. But Taehyung held his hand and stopped him.
"Look at his sword. There's a symbol". Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.
Jungkook looked at that person's sword and his eyes widened in shock.
"Haheo?". Jungkook murmured.
"Yes, he belongs to Hahoe village". Taehyung said.
"Why? What happened? You don't want to fight?". The person said while smirking.
"Who are you?". Taehyung asked.
"You need my name to fight , Mr King? Okay, I'm Park Jimin from Hahoe village".