Part-11

"Why should I learn archery?". Ashely asked the girl who came to teach her archery. Currently she is standing in front of the training field in the king's palace.
"I don't know, the king told me to teach you and I'm following his order". That girl said.
"Look, I'm a physician. Why do I need to learn archery? I'll not enter the war field. I'll stay in a tent".
"Because we don't know which direction the enemy's arrow will go. We have to be trained for everything". Ashely turned to see Taehyung in front of Jungkook. Ashely bowed to Taehyung.
"Jungkook is right". Taehyung said.
"But still-".
"How dare you talk back to the king!!". Jungkook said, cutting off Ashely's words.
"I'm-im sorry". Ashley begged on her knees.
"It's okay ,get up". Taehyung said.
"Look, as Jungkook said. We don't know whom the enemies will attack so you have to be trained to protect yourself". He said.
"O-okay. I'll do as you say , king". She said,
"Sophia, teach her well". Taehyung said to that girl who is Sophia.
"We'll be back". Jungkook said. Taehyung and Jungkook went away.
Sophia turned towards Ashely who was checking bow and arrow.
"You practise, I'll come back". She said and ran towards Taehyung and Jungkook.
She held Jungkook's hand, making him stop.
"Jungkook,you go. I have some work". Taehyung said and went away leaving Jungkook and Sophia.
"Is everything good?". Sophia asked Jungkook.

"You think everything is good? Literally we have war after a few days". Jungkook said.
"I'm not asking about war".
"Then about what?".
"About Taehyung".
"Why?".
"Today itself I came back to meet you guys, suddenly he told me to train that girl. I mean these many days I never saw a common girl getting trained by a royal person. Why did the king tell me to train her?".
"Why can't you just follow his order without asking questions?".
"I can't because he's my friend".
"Then why don't you ask him?".
"He won't answer. That's why I'm asking you".
She said making Jungkook sign.
"I don't know what to tell you but I feel Taehyung likes her".
"WHAT?!!!". She screamed and Jungkook closed her mouth with his hand.
"Shut your mouth, evil". Jungkook said.
"No no- wait.. what you said? Taehyung likes her?".
"Hm...yes I guess.i mean you only know Taehyung never told us to train any girl. If he's now telling, it means saying he has some kind of feelings for her".
"It's impossible!! I mean he's king. He Can't love a common girl".
"Everything is possible in Taehyung's kingdom".

Timeskip
"Did you practise?". Sophia asked Ashley who was checking the arrow and bow in confusion.
"I don't know how to use it". She said in a sad tone.
"Don't worry, I'll show you. Excuse me, can you bring apples?". She said to the guard who was standing there.

They left from there and came back with apples.
"What's your name?". Sophia asked Ashely.
"Ashley".
"Ashely, I'm Sophia. Minister's daughter and physician.Most importantly I'm king's friend". She said,
"Wh-what? I'm glad to meet you". Ashley said bowing.
"Yeah yeah. I'll be your head during the war".
"It's my honour to work with you".
"Yeah yeah. Now take one apple and go and stand far opposite to me".
Ashley nodded and did what she said.
"Keep that apple on your head". She said, making Ashely's eyes widened.
Still Ashley nodded and kept the apple on her head.
Sophia took an arrow and bow which was next to her and held it.
"Before joining someone as a royal physician we have so many tests. But I'm shocked how you got selected without any tests. I thought it's because of your father's influence. Haha..but I was wrong. even in my dream I never thought this would happen. Common girl and a royal person? Hahaha, that's impossible!!!".
She said and shot an arrow towards Ashley.
Ashley trusted her and closed her eyes.
Before the arrow met her, another arrow came in the opposite side. Both the arrows crashed and fell down.
Sophia's eyes widened. Her blood pressure rose because someone crashed her arrow. She looked from where the arrow came only to see Taehyung Standing holding a bow.
Sophia looked down without making eye contact with him as he slowly walked towards her. He signalled Ashely to come too.
"What nonsense is this, Sophia?".