Part-17

Yn pov

"He said I'm his oxygen".
I read the last line of Ashley's book and closed it. Yes, that's the last line she wrote. After that every page is absolutely empty. What happened to her after writing this? Why didn't she write any further?.
So, San was right. She was a wind mage. But why didn't San speak about what happened after that war? I thought she wrote here but it's empty.
San said Taehyung killed me because he got jealous and got to know that I'm wind mage right. But here Ashley is saying he was happy for her and loved her. Something is missing. How should I find it out? Should I ask San again to explain to me clearly?

Flashback
"So, Taehyung killed me- I mean Ashely because he got jealous that I'm a wind mage?".
"Yes, kind of".  San said.
"How come you guys remember everything that happened that day but not me? Why can't I remember everything?".
"For that also there's a reason".
"What?".
"I told you na. You were killed by him. Whereas me and Sophia are different".
"Different? How?".
"I'll tell you when the right time comes. But for that you have to avoid Taehyung".
"How can I when I literally live in his house. Better I move out of the house-".
"NO! DON'T!".
"Why?".
"Because I have to kill him. He will only come out to this world only if you live in that house".
"San, I'm not getting your point-".
Suddenly his phone rang.
"Yn, you go home. I'll be back". He said and walked away.
Flashback ends.

Where the hell did he go? Who called him? San, you are making me hard to trust.
Suddenly I heard the door creaking sound.
Did Sophia come home already?
My phone rang right after I thought that.
San? I thought about it and received it.

"Tell me, San".
"Yn, actually I forgot to tell you. Sophia moved out from your house. She said she rented a house".
"What?".
"Yeah, she just called and told me. And I, I'll come tomorrow. I got some important work. So, don't wait for me, just have dinner and sleep. I'f you want I'll tell Waru to come to your house-".
"No, it's fine. I can protect myself".
"Okay then, take care".
He hung up.
What important work does he have late at night?.

If it's not Sophia then who the hell came inside?
Is it a thief? Or Taehyung- OH MY GOD!!

I hesitantly ran out of the room.
"T-taehyung?". I shouted out.

Suddenly I heard a vase breaking noise from San's room.
Is that San? But he said he'll not come today right? Then who's this?
I slowly took steps towards his room.
The moment I stepped Inside the room, I heard someone screaming next to me.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed back falling on the ground.
I looked at the face of the person and instantly stopped screaming.
"CHOI FUCKING YEONJUN!!!!

Waru pov

"Seriously this reporting work is hectic. Why do they want us to work at midnight". I said to my camera man Josh, who was waiting for VIP with me.
Yes, we are here standing in front of the hospital because some politician was getting discharged today.
"Just five minutes Waru, they will be here". Camera man said.
"You are literally saying the same thing from the past half an hour". I deeply sighed.
Randomly my eyes roamed to my right side and widened when I saw San walking inside the hospital.
What is he doing here? Did something happen to Yn?
"Josh, I'll be back". I said to my camera man and ran inside the hospital following San.
"San!!". I called him but unfortunately he didn't hear.He went straight in front of the operation theatre and gave something to Wooyoung. Then they started to have a conversation with a nurse.
Wooyoung? Why is he here? What's happening here? Who's inside the operation theatre?
I saw that nurse walking towards me. I hid myself beside the wall. When that nurse was about to walk past me I called her.
"Excuse me". She turned towards me.
I opened my reporter Id card and showed her.
"Reporter?". She asked.
"Yes, Actually I need your help".
"Yes, tell me how I can help you?".
"Who's the person who's inside that operation theatre? Are those two mens who're standing there related to the patient?".
"Oh yes, the patient is the sister of that white shirt guy".
What! So, the patient is Wooyoung's sister Aria? What the hell happened to her that they both are freaking out?.
"Can you tell me what happened to her?". I asked her.
Then what she said made me shock.