Part-24

San pov

"Sophia..is dead. She died the same day I got cursed. She killed herself". He said, making my world stop.
"Taehyung! What nonsense are you talking about?". I shouted.
"I'm speaking the truth ,San! Listen to me Carefully, I'll tell you the truth which you don't know".
I rubbed my palm and got ready to hear him.
"When you froze, the person who froze with you was Mira not Sophia". I was shocked.
"Sophia killed herself when she got to know that I'm in love with Ashely in her palace on the same day when we got cursed".
Here is my second shock.
"You tell me, when you freezed out, did you see Sophia or anyone who was freezed with you?".
"No, when I freezed out nobody was there, not even Lord Sage".
"That proof Mira didn't get freezed out with you. She came back to her form many years ago only. Then someone made her into a small kid form and sent here. You can ask your friend Wooyoung if you want she'll not be his blood sister".
"So Lord Sage met her? Then why didn't he meet me? Why did he talk to me by being invisible? ".
"He didn't meet her either. Because by that time he had already died. Yes, Lord Sage has died too, San".
"Taehyung, I'm not understand anything. Please tell me the exact story of what happened after I froze?".
"Okay let me tell you clearly. After you froze. Lord Sage made Mira freeze too. Then he got to know Sophia killed herself, when he went there he saw Sophia's dead body along with her spirit roaming around her. So, Lord Sage came up with an idea that he gave Sophia's spirit a power that she can get into her body anytime because he knew she'll definitely try to kill Yn so he decided to bring her to this world. Unfortunately Sophia killed Lord Sage only to gain his power. After a few years Sophia in the form of a ghost made Mira come back to normal form, she turned her into a small girl and was sent to this world. That's how she met Wooyoung. Wooyoung as he was alone without parents , he adopted her as a sister. After you frozed out the one who changed your face was also Sophia. Now Sophia is here to take revenge on Yn. She was the one who brought Jimin to kill Yn too. San, she got Lord Sage's power. She's dangerous. We have to stay together and save Yn".
"So Sophia is a ghost but she has the power to get inside the body and act like she's alive. Then why didn't she kill Yn when she came here only? I mean she had so many chances to kill her".
"She did. Don't you remember one day when Yn acted suspicious when you were going to buy Waru's birthday gift? You only tell me you kept an eye on Yn from the day she was born , have you ever seen her acting that way, How did she act in the car?".
He's right. That incident occurred right after Sophia came. Yn never acted like that before. She acted like she was possessed.
"Thank god you saved her that time. That time she got to know you will save Yn. So she decided to come to the house and kill Yn. When she came, she tried many ways to kill her but she failed because I was there to protect Yn. When she found out, she couldn't kill her. She went out of the house and brought Jimin. She told Jimin to kill Ashley with that knife but that Jimin tried to kill me and died. Fortunately, she failed in that mission too. But she won't sit quietly; she'll definitely come back with another plan. I'm damn sure that plan will be more dangerous now because she already knows I'm back to the world".
"So the person who was sitting next to me in the restaurant and killed Aria was Sophia?".
"That you'll get to know soon".
"How to stop her, Taehyung?".
"She's powerful, San. She got Lord Sage's power too. So we have to use a simple but mastermind plan".
"Simple but mastermind? What is it,Taehyung?".
"I'm still working on it. Come let's go now. It's already time up".

Taehyung pov

After reaching home San rang the bell. She didn't respond. San again continuously rang the bell like a silly boy, making me chuckle.
Why is she not opening the door?
I looked at San and suddenly our both faces became serious.
I started to bang the door.
"YN!!! YN!!! YNN!! OPEN THE DOOR!! YN-".
My voice stopped when I heard the door creaking sound. Soon the door opened revealing Yn.
"Why are you shouting? I waited for you guys for so long that I thought you guys were dead, so I went to sleep". Me and San kept our hand on our chest to relax ourselves.
"You really got us, Yn". San said we entered inside.
"Did you guys have dinner?". She asked.
"Nope but we brought a parcel so we all can eat together". I said.
"But I'm not feeling like eating. I want to sleep". She said,
"Why? You are a little different. What happened?". San asked her.
"I don't know, just a body ache". She said,
Suddenly I ran to her when I saw some mark on her forearm which was more like a bruise.
"Yn, what's this? What happened?". I asked her.
"Nothing I just fell down from the staircase".
"What nonsense Yn. Are you a child?".
"Please stop". She yanked my hand and went inside her room.
I turned to see San, who was busy eating pizza.
I'm done with these guys.