Part-14

Yn pov
"Anybody there? Please help me!! Please release me!!!". I shouted. It's been like more than an hour since I've been standing in this prison. Yes, some idiot soldiers brought me here telling me that I called Taehyung- I mean their king by his name. I looked at the two of the soldiers standing opposite to each other and guarding me.
"See! I'm not a bad person. Actually tae- I mean your king was the one who brought me here. Please can you take me to your king?". I asked them by showing puppy eyes. But they just looked at each other and stood simply.
"Hello? Are you guys ignoring me? I told you right that your king was the one who brought it here!! I'm not a bad girl. I don't deserve to be in jail!!".
Suddenly I saw a maid coming to the prison. That maid gave some clothes to the guard and said something in their ears. Soon, they turned towards me and throwed the clothes inside the cell.
"Wear this fast. You'll have to meet the king". They said.
"Really!! Am I meeting the king?".
"Yes, so wear it". They said,
I looked into the cloth and my eyes widened when I got to know it's hanbok.
"They want me to wear this? In this heat summer??". I said to myself.
"How can I wear this here? That too in front of you guys?". I said.
"Oh! You want me to take you inside the palace so that you can change your dress?". One of the guards said.
"Yes please!". I said in excitement.
"Shut your mouth and wear it soon. We are not seeing you". He said.
Soon, I went inside and stood near a corner where it's dark and wore it.
Suddenly one idea hit me. I rapidly changed my hairstyle like Ashley which I saw earlier.
Yes, Yn. Act like Ashely and get out of here.
"I'm ready, let's go". I said. Soon, they opened the cell and handcuffed me.
"I'll not run anywhere. I don't know any place here". I said. They started walking ignoring me. I signed and followed them.
"Are we going to the palace?". I asked them.
They still didn't answer.
How cold they are. Same like their king.
After walking for Minutes I saw something unexpected. I stood there in shock.
It's my house.
"We are here. This is where the king stay". Guard said.
So, everything that Taehyung said is true. My house is his house.
We slowly went inside and my eyes widened when I saw another building next to my house.
There's no building next to mine right? Did they destroy this building?
We stood in front of that building's entrance.
"We are here to meet the king. This girl was calling the king by his name so we are here to ask for punishment". He said to the entrance guard.
"Who dared to call the king by his name?" I heard someone behind me in anger. I turned to see a guy who was with Taehyung. So he's Taehyung's Friend who Ashely mentioned in the book.
Wait- the Tattoo. San and this guy have the same tattoo.
When he saw my face his anger turned into confusion.
"Ashley?". He said.
Thank god, my plan didn't flop. Yn, now all you have to do is acting.
"You-? I just saw you with the King just now right?". I said softly.
Is this how Ashley talks right? I mean by looking at her I think she's a soft girl.
"Yes, I'm Jungkook. By the way, Why are you here? What happened?" He asked me.
"These people arrested me by accusing me falsely".
"No, sir. She did call the king by his name. We heard it". Guard said.
"Why are you guys lying? I didn't say anything like that. How can I say our king's name? You think I'm mad?" I said while crying.
"Ashley, don't cry. You do one thing. Talk to the king directly".  Jungkook Said .
"Will the king understand me?".
"He will , don't worry. Come,let me take you to the king" he said.
He said and started walking. I slowly followed.
He came and stood in front of some room.
"We are here to meet the king". He said to the Eunuch.
"King, Jeon Jungkook sir is here to meet you". He said.
"Let him in". He responded.
"Let's go". He said.
Then we went inside the room and saw Taehyung sitting on his throne.
Wow! He looks more handsome here.
He looked at me and his eyes widened.
"Ashely, what are you doing here?". He said to me,
"Actually soldiers arrested her thinking she called you by your name". Jungkook said.
"How dare you to call me by my name just because I help you from drowning". He shouted.
He's so scary. I thought Taehyung was just a cold guy but I didn't know he had anger issues.
"N-no! I didn't call you. T-hey are lying". I said.
"How dare you talk by making eye contact with the king?". He said getting up from his seat.
Yn!!! Get yourself together!!.
I suddenly got on my knees.
Soon, Taehyung went near Jungkook and whispered something in his ear.
Jungkook left the room, leaving us alone.
He then went and sat on his seat. While I just sat there on my knees.
Where did this Jungkook go? What did he whisper in his ear?
I slowly peeked while raising my head only to see him sitting there minding his business.
Should I tell him that truth? Should I tell him I came from future? Should I tell him , me and him are friends in the future? What- I'm not his friend right!!.
I mean he said he'll save me right? Now he's acting like this?? Did he forget about me? Yes, maybe he forgot about me after coming here. Should I make him remember me? How can I? I literally said I'm Ashley. Now if I say I'm not Ashley I'm a Yn who looks like Ashley I'm sure he'll kill me.
"K-king, can I ask you something?". I said.
He just nodded.
"Do you perhaps remember Yn?". I said.
"Yn? Who's that?".
Ahhhhh! He doesn't remember.
Soon I felt the door sound behind me.
"King, I think you need to see this". I heard Jungkook's voice.
"What?". Taehyung said.
Soon, Taehyung got up from his seat in shock.
I slowly raised my head and turned to see Ashely standing next to Jungkook.
I'm dead.

San pov

"Yn? Yn??? Yn where the hell are you???". I shouted while entering the house.
"Shit! I shouldn't have left the house". I said in frustration.
"She was the one who threw us out". Sophia said behind me.
"I should have refused. I should have stayed with her". I said.
"Whatever". Sophia said and marched towards Yn's house.
"I already searched her room". I said.
"I'm not searching for her". She said and went inside.

"San!! San!! Come fast!! You have to see this!!". I heard Sophia's voice from Yn's room.
I ran inside to see Sophia standing in front of the mirror.
I slowly went and stood next to her.
"Why did you shout? What happened?". I asked her.
"Look at this mirror. It's rippling". She said,
I looked into the mirror and she was right.
"Does this mean…"
"Yes, maybe they both are inside the mirror". Sophia said.
"Inside the mirror? Why did he take her inside the mirror".
"Who knows? Maybe to kill her".
"What???".
"Then what? I think he took her to the past and showed her the old Version. So he's trying to make Yn remember her past. The moment she remembers he'll kill her".
"No! That should not happen".
"Ha! Will she meet my old version there? If she sees me , she'll get to know how I'm. And you! What if she sees the tattoo on Jungkook- I mean your old version's hand. She'll get to know Jungkook is you. That time you have to tell her the truth".
"No!! I want to save her. She can't meet my old self".
"Then go and save her".
"Ha?".
"Go inside the mirror and save her. As it's still rippling I think the gate is still open. Go and save her. Make sure she'll not know the truth and bring her back".

Yn pov
"Tell me!! How dare you lie to the king!!". Jungkook said while holding a sword in front of my neck.
The moment Taehyung saw Ashely. He stood there in confusion. Ashely was also shocked to see me as we looked the same. Then he found out I'm lying. So he ordered Jungkook to behead me.
I'm currently sitting on my knees on some empty ground and Jungkook is standing in front of me.
"If I tell you the truth. Will you leave me?". I asked him.
"Yes, tell me. Who brought you here? Haheo king? Did the Haheo king send you here? Why are you here ? Why did you come in Ashley's face? What is your true face?". He said, making me roll my eyes .
"Noooo!! This is my true face. Look, look!". I said, pitching my face.
He just looked at me from head to toe without saying anything.
"Stop seeing me like that you ogler".
"O-ogler? Who? Me?". He said and scoffed.
"Yes you! Wait - let me tell you about myself. Actually I don't belong to this world. I'm from the future world. Actually your king was the one who brought me here. I think he forgot about me after coming here".
"So you are from the future? King brought you here from the future?".
"Yes! You are brilliant".
"You really want to die in my hands? I never killed a woman but you are making my blood boil". He said.
"I'm telling you the truth , idiot!!".
"How dare you call me an idiot!! Do you have any death wish??".
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry!".
I really don't know what to do now.
Ahhh! My head is hurting A Lot due to the sunlight. I think I'll fall unconscious anytime soon.
"I think you deserve to die". He said and raised his sword at me.
Before it could come near me, I saw someone running at the speed of light and kicking the sword. This made Jungkook lose balance and fall.
My eyes widened when I saw San.
How come he's here?
"Who the hell are you!!!". Jungkook shouted in anger.
He didn't give a damn about Jungkook's words. He came straight towards me and made me stand.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?". He asked me.
"No they didn't. By the way San, how come you are here?"
"I-".
"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!! ANSWER ME FIRST". Jungkook shouted.
"AH!!!!! REALLY THIS GUY! YAY!! YOU NEED TO CALM YOURSELF. ONE DAY YOURS AND YOUR SO CALLED KING'S ANGER WILL ONLY MAKE THIS WORLD DESTROY".
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT?".
"WHO? ARE? YOU? SERIOUSLY? I'M YOU, BUT MORE HANDSOME". San said by doing some cringe aegyo.
"Me? You? You are me?". Jungkook asked in confusion.

San pov
AHHHHHHHH!!! My own old self is getting on my nerves now. Should I just kill him?.
I slowly went towards him and flashed a smile at him.
"I'll tell you everything clearly. Only if you take her somewhere safe". I said.
"Who? Me?".
"Yes".
"No! I can't!! King ordered me to kill her".
"Ahhh!! My jungkookie is so loyal. Yah!! I know your secrets. Should I tell your secret to your beloved king? Should I tell him that you used to steal strawberries from his garden in childhood? You know right! King loves strawberries". I said, smirking.
"Wh-ere should I take her?". He said.
"My jungkookie is a good boy. Let's go to your house!!". I said and turned towards Yn.
"Yn!! Let's go!". I said.
She looked at me in confusion but followed me.
I should see the right time and take her out of this illusion world.
Yes, we are dreaming. This is all a dream. Joseon doesn't exist anymore. We already left this world. This is just an illusion created by Taehyung. I have to take Yn out of here.

Thank you so much for reading 💜✨
Like and please do comment so that I can get inspired to write next part🥔.