Part-23

Taehyung pov

After I told her the whole story I turned to look into her eyes. There were so many emotions running inside her eyes which I was failing to recognise.
She slowly walked towards me and held my hand.
"I want to punch you and understand you at the same time". She said, making me Chuckle.
"You can do whatever to me". I smiled.
"I must have loved you alot". She smiled too.
"Yes you did". I held her waist.
"Okay then, get fresh up fast. I'll make you breakfast". She said going back.
"But..but I don't have any clothes".
"Oh yeah.. don't worry. You can wear San's clothes for now. After breakfast let's go shopping". She said and went out.

San pov

"ARIA!!". I shouted while holding her hand.
She already jumped out of the window but I reached out and held her hand from falling.
"Aria!! Hold my hand tight!!! I shouted.
"Leave my hand, San. I want to die". She tried to yank my hand.
"Have you gone mad??".
"If I don't die now he'll come to kill me again".
"Who? Who fuck is he?? Tell me!!!".
"You don't have to know". She was struggling to yank my hand.
"Aria!! Get yourself together!! You can't die like this. Think about Wooyoung!!".
"If I don't die, he'll kill Wooyoung too".
"Aria!!!!". She came near to my hand.
"Listen to me carefully,San. He's very dangerous. He'll surely try to kill Yn. And most importantly, he's...not alone". That's it she bites my hand.
When I screamed in pain, she took that as a chance and yanked my hand.
I looked down the window to see her lying on the ground with blood.
That's it, everything went blank.

Taehyung pov

After freshening up ,I went down to see her cooking something.
I looked at my right side and saw a painting.
I think I saw this somewhere.

"Yn, was this painting present before you got here?"

"Yn, was this painting present before you got here?". She looked at it.
"No, it's Sophia's. San said she left that for me as a gift for giving her place to stay".
"Sophia?".
"Ha. Sophia. Your best friend".
"By the way Taehyung, you remember this wall? You wrote 'te amo' here in blood". She showed me a wall.
"Yes, I remember. How can I forget that".
"By the way, why did you write 'I got a list of names, and your name is red underlined'?".
"When did I write?".
"Same time. You wrote it below, te amo in small".
"Yn...can I tell you something". I smiled at her.
"What?".
"I didn't write that".
"What? Seriously?".
"Hahaha! Just kidding. I wrote it".
"Yay! You gave me a mini heartache".
"I'm sorry".
I didn't write it, Yn. It was someone else. I'll surely catch them.
"Oh yeah, by the way you need help in cutting?". I sat at the dining table.
"You know how to cut vegetables?".
"You know right, I'm good at swords".
"Hmmm". She said and placed a round ball like thing in front of me.
"What's this?".
"Omg, you don't know this? It's onion. Slice it".
"That's so easy".
"I know right. Do it fast". She went back to the kitchen.

Yn pov

My Phone rang when I went inside the kitchen.
I got tense when I got to know who's calling.
God! Please, please save me.
"Hello-".
"AHHHHH!!!! MOM IS SO FINE!! SHE DIDN'T FELL YESTERDAY!! WHY DID YOU SEND ME HERE!! THAT TOO BY LYING!!! NOW MOM IS NOT LEAVING ME!!! YOU KNOW MOM IS AGAINST MY WORK RIGHT?!! HOW CAN I GO TO SHOOTING NOW!!!!!".
Save my ears.
"God Yeonjun, please don't scream!!! Maybe it was the wrong number-".
"Wrong number??? Seriously??? Can't you figure out your mom's voice??? Why the hell are you lying!!! I don't know what you'll do now , come here and convince mom to allow me for a movie shoot. Otherwise I'll kill you!!! Or I'll leak your and San's relationship!!!!".
"Yeonjun listen-". He hung up.
God! What should I do now!!
I turned to Taehyung to see him crying. I ran towards him and held his chin.
"Omg! Why are you crying? Because of Yeonjun? Don't worry, I'll take care of him. You don't cry". I hugged him.
"Can you do it?".
"Yes, I can do it. Trust me Taehyung".
"Then...why don't you cut this onion by yourself? It's making me cry".