Part-5

"Jungkook!! The Crown Prince is back in Joseon". Some person who was passing from Jungkook's house shouted. Soon, twenty three years old Jungkook came out.

"What? Seriously?".

"Yes, but the Queen said that we should not visit him. I think you are an exception, so go and meet him".

"Okay, thank you so much for informing". Jungkook said and headed towards the palace. He was very happy to see his friend after a long time. He missed him so much.

Soon when he reached the crown prince's room , he saw many people standing outside including the Queen.

He went near them and bowed to the queen.

"Jungkook, glad you came. The Crown Prince is not allowing anyone to see him. I'm scared , can you please do something". Queen asked, holding Jungkook's hand.

He nodded and went near the door. He banged the door a few times.

"Taehyung-ah it's me , Jungkook. Will you let me in?". Jungkook asked.

There was few seconds of silence.

"Come in". Taehyung said from inside.

Jungkook looked at the Queen. She nodded.

Soon , he slowly walked inside the room and closed the door.

There he saw Taehyung standing opposite to him. His back was facing him.

"Taehyung -ah , what happened? Why did you refuse to see the Queen?".

Soon, Taehyung turned towards him.

"Why should I?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung-ah, why are you acting like this? You know what all happened after you left us? King got a heart attack and now he's bedridden. The Queen has gone through alot all alone. Whenever we called you to come back , you always refused. Why Taehyung? What happened? Did you forget you are the next king for god sake?".

"No, how can I forget that? It's me, I'm the king".

"Yes Taehyung, you are the king".

Suddenly a small smirk formed on Taehyung's face.

"Then go and tell your Queen. Tomorrow they should do my coronation".

"Taehyung, are you serious?".

"I'm damn serious. Just go and do what I say".

Taehyung commanded.

Jungkook bowed to him and went out.

"You all abandoned me when I wanted love telling me I'm ill-mannered , right? When I went from here do you guys have any idea how much I suffered there? How much I missed you all. How much I wanted to come back. Did you take me back? No, you guys didn't even think about me. Suddenly when father became ill , you all called me back. Wow, you really thought I would come? I made my heart stone, I promised myself that I'll go back to Joseon only after completing my studies. These many years I have been in hell. And now I'm back.Now I'll show you what actually ill-mannered is".

THE CORONATION DAY.

"THE KING IS ENTERING". They announced.

Slowly the main door opened and the king, Taehyung walked. While everybody bowed,

He slowly went up and sat on his seat.

"LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING....!!". All the people who were gathered shouted.

Slowly Taehyung got up to take his oath.

Minister was coming forward to give him a sheet but he stopped them by showing hand.