Part-20

Yn pov

"What?? He- he came to kill me?".
I asked him in panicky.
He just nodded his head while sitting on the chair.
I ran towards my room door and locked it so that Yeonjun wouldn't hear our conversation.
"Why? Why does he want to kill me?'.
His eyes suddenly landed on my phone which was on the table.
"What's that?". He asked while staring at it.
"It's a phone".
"Phone? Means?".
"Seriously Taehyung?! Is that important now?".
"Yes, it is because I never saw it". He said while taking that phone in his hand and shaking it.
"How does this work?". He asked.
I ran towards him in frustration and snatched my phone from his hand.
"Can you please give attention to my words? I'm losing my shit here and you are in your own world. I know, I know you don't care about me. You don't care even if I die because you literally came here to kill me but still can't you atleast act serious?". I said.
Soon his doe eyes turned into sirens.
"What did you say?".
"I know. I know everything about you. I know why you are getting close to me. Because if you kill me your curse will break and you'll turn into your normal human form".
"Who told you this?". He got up from his seat.
San. San told me.
"I only got to know. Nobody told me". Suddenly he chuckled.
"Seriously? If I really wanted to kill you I would have done it on the first day when you entered the house only. From day one Yn! From day one while you are sleeping at night I just used come out of the mirror and watch you sleep. You think I didn't have a chance to kill you that time? Why do you think I would have waited till now? You know right , I'm selfish. But let me be honest with you Yn. I don't know who told you this but it's absolutely bullshit. Because the curse won't break by killing you. But even if my curse would break by killing you I won't ever do that. Because I killed you once with my own hands and suffered atall. I lost myself that day. I won't make that mistake again. Because if I kill you there's no point in me living. I'm happy to be near you. If you are next to me I don't care even if god makes me stone. To be honest Yn, I'm happy in this form. I'm neither alive nor dead. I'm just living in this house with you. Isn't it amazing? I love this. I'm ready to lead my life like this forever. But killing you? I would kill myself".
I could see a lot of emotions in his eyes.
So his curse won't break if he kills me? Why did San lie to me? Why did he say to stay away from Taehyung?.
"So what do you need? What do you need from me?".
"Love. I need love. I need my Ashley's love".
"But I'm not Ashley. I'm Yn".
"No, you are my Ashely. You will always be my Ashley".
"STOP IT FOR GOD SAKE!! I'm not Ashley. Stop punishing me for Ashley's mistakes. I didn't kill Jimin and Yoongi. It was her. Why is he here to kill me?? Ashely has already died!! I'm Yn!!!".
"But you are the incarnation of Ashley. So obviously you have to face the problems".
"Why should I? Why should I when I literally did nothing but just write books? Why should I when I literally stayed most of my time in the house. Why should I when I clearly didn't kill anyone. Why should I ? Why should I die due to my past life mistakes".
Tears streamed down my face as I felt hopeless.
Slowly Taehyung walked towards me and hugged me.
I cried my eyes out in his arms.
After crying for a few minutes suddenly something shivers down my spine.
I broke the hug and wiped my tears.
"I'm gonna fight with him. I don't want to die. I didn't do anything wrong. Even Ashley too. All she did was just protect herself and you as a wind mage. So, I should not get scared. I should face him".
"That's my girl. Now tell me the plan".
"Plan?".
"You said you'll face him right? Tell me the plan".
"You kill him".
"Why should I?".
He said, making my eyes widen.
"He- he will kill me if you don't".
"So?".
"Kill him. Kill him for me. I'm your Ashely right? I'm ordering you as Ashley".
"Ashley never ordered me like this".
"Then what did she used to do?".
A small smirk formed on his face.
"She used to beg". He slowly leaned towards me and whispered in my ears.
"Ha?". I was shocked.
"Yes, now beg me like Ashley if you want me to save".
Fine! I'm not in the state to think about my ego. If I want to save myself from Jimin. I want Taehyung's help.