Part-7

"Ashley!! What are you thinking? Let's go". Mira called Ashely while tapping her shoulder who was busy staring at someone.
"Mira look! That boy looks handsome!". Ashely said pointing at someone on a busy road.
"Who? There are many boys walking here".
"That boy who's wearing a mask".
"Mask? I see two boys wearing masks, whom you are mentioning?".
"That boy- ayyy!! They are going inside tattoo shop. Let me follow them-".
"Ashley please! We are already late, let's go home". Mira said, holding her hand.
"Mira please-". Ashely looked at her.
"No, let's go now". Said and dragged Ashely.

Mira left Ashley's hand when they reached their house.
"Seriously Mira!! How can I meet him now???". Ashley said sitting in front of her house.
"Our village is so small , Ashley. You'll definitely meet him in future and moreover you said he was wearing a mask then how can you find him handsome?". Mira said sitting next to her.
"His eyes. Yes, you should have seen his eyes. It was so shiny". Ashley said, turning towards mira.
"Whatever, now go inside the house it's already night". Mira said standing up.
"Okay, good night".  Ashley said and went inside her house.

Morning Ashley got up early. She did her daily routine and went out to the same road where she saw that boy. She went inside the tattoo shop.
"Excuse me". She said,
"Welcome, what kind of tattoo do you want?".
"Actually I'm not here to get a tattoo. I'm here to ask information".
"Information? What information?".
" Hehe.. Actually yesterday two boys came to your shop right, do you perhaps know them?".
"Many people come to our shop. Whom are you talking about? Be a little specific ".
"Ummm…the boys who were wearing masks".
"Mask? Oh yeah! Yesterday evening, right?".
"Yes yes!!".
"No, I don't know them. It was my first time seeing them here. Why?".
"Ha? Actually.. Actually one of the boys is my boyfriend. He got lost so".
"Oh really!!".
"Yeah, can you please tell what kind of tattoo they got so that I can search for him please!!". She said while making a sad face.
"Ha…they got a friendship tattoo. It was a sun and moon".
"Oh okay, thank you". She said and left the shop.

Where are you?Please let me see you again.

Ashely went back to her house to see Mira standing in front of her house in anger.
"Where the hell you went leaving me?".
"I went to search for him".
"Him? Don't tell me you went to search for that mask boy".
"I did".
"Seriously Ashley?? Why?".
"I think I love him".
"Sorry, what?".
"I love him!!! It's love at first sight".
"Nonsense".
Ashley just smiled at her.

It's been five years after that day. Still Ashley didn't find him again.

One fine day she was sitting in food court while writing something in her book. Soon her eyes fell on some man sitting opposite to her. He was sitting two table away for her.
Her eyes widened watching him.
It's a same boy no he's a man now. But eyes are still same.
Even though he was wearing mask again still she recognised him.
She took the pen and started to sketch him in her book.
Is he Angry? She thought while drawing.
Soon, she saw him getting up in anger.
Her eyes widened when he beheaded the man who was sitting next to him with a sword.
She closed her mouth with her hand in shock.
Soon he opened his mask revealing his face.
Everybody who were next to her got on their knees
"Hey lady, get on your knees and bow to the king".
The lady next to her said.
King? So I was crushing on King? I fell in love with King?
Ashley these many days was eagerly waiting to see her crush again but she never thought even in her dreams that she'll see him like this. She soon on her knees and tears started to flow from her eyes.
Soon she got up when he went from that place.
She ran away from that place without knowing where to go. She just wanted to go to some peaceful place. She couldn't believe herself. She was beyond shock after seeing him.
Soon she reached some forest. She got on her knees and cried like hell.
She didn't know what to do. The love which she was having in her heart these many days crushed inside her. The person whom she loved blindly these many days was a King. The person whom she dreamed alot was the person who gives nightmare to the village. She just wanted to forget everything. She just wanted to forget him.