Part-21

San pov

After talking with Sophia, I was riding my car towards Wooyoung's house.
So many things were running in my mind which made me lose concentration on driving. Suddenly an important matter hit my head, making me stop the car.
So the matter is, Lord Sage was the one who cursed Taehyung and he was the one who made me freeze then made me come back to life after Yn was born. He only freezed me and Sophia then how come Jimin came here? Ashley killed Jimin and his brother right? Or did she not? How come he's alive? How did he come here? That too by changing name and face the same as me? Something is fishy. Did Lord Sage- no! Lord Sage is our team right? Or is he not?

Oh yeah- Jimin and Yoongi were Lord Sage's students right!! How come I forget that????!!!!.
So did they plan all this from the start?. I think Yoongi has died so Jimin is here to get revenge.
I'm damn sure Jimin is here to kill us because we were the reason why his brother died.
What should I do now!!! Whom should I ask??
If Jimin came in the form of me, I'm damn sure this is Lord Sage's work. But why did he do that? Shit! We literally believed Lord Sage like a god.

So now at night I'm damn sure Taehyung will make Jimin come home. If Lord Sage joined hands with Jimin, he definitely gave something to Jimin to kill Taehyung as he's cursed. What should I do now? Can Taehyung protect himself and Yn? Or do they need my help? But even though I want Taehyung to die but…I don't want him to die at the same time.
What should I do now???

Timeskip.

I parked my car in front of Yn's house and went inside. I heard Yn's cry so I ran towards the door and saw Taehyung on the ground whereas Jimin who's in my face, was on top.
"Please don't kill him. Look, you have to kill me. I'm Ashley. I'm the one who killed your brother. Please leave him. Please!".
Yn was begging on her knees.
Don't tell me.. Don't tell me Yn is in love with Taehyung again. Even after knowing everything still she wants him to live? Did she really fall for him?
"Don't worry, I'll kill you both". Jimin said and was about to stab Taehyung.
No!! You can't kill him!! He's my prey!!.
I opened my gun which was in my pocket and shot Jimin's hand.
He fell on the ground and started to shout. Taehyung and Yn look at me at the same time. I just walked inside the house and went near Jimin.
"Woah! I really missed my face". I said while looking at him.
"You know a gunshot can't kill me right?". Jimin said getting up.
"I know. We both are same right. We both froze and came back alive. So, I know everything about you, including weakness". I said, smirking.
"But I'll not harm you because we have nothing to fight about. Only thing which is bothering me is that face. So, better you get back to your own face and get out of the house". I added.
Suddenly he started to laugh.
"Get back to your own face? You do that first, then I'll do it. C'mon get back your original face, Jungkook". Jimin said.
I gritted my teeth.
"C'mon! Get back your original face. Become San to Jungkook. You can't, right? Hahaha!!!".
Yes, I can't, I can't change my face like that. He's teasing me. Wantedly.
Don't get triggered, San. Act cool. Remember you are here to kill him. And the only way to kill him is stabbing him with the knife which he brought to kill Taehyung.
I slowly walked towards him and held his hand.
"You talk too much!". I said and twisted his hand.

Yn pov

San and Jimin started to fight while Taehyung was trying his best to get up.
"Yn! You go and hide in your room". Taehyung shouted at me.
"No! I won't leave you and San with this monster!". My words caught Jimin's attention.
"What? Am I a monster? Then what are they?". Jimin said pointing at San and Taehyung.
"They are not monsters. They never hurted anyone unlike you!!". I shouted.
"Wow, Ashley, you still trust these boys? Even after you died because of them in past life? Did they do any Black magic on you?". He said.
"Stop calling me Ashley! I'm not Ashley, I'm Yn so I don't care how Ashley died. Because this is Yn who's leading the life now. I don't want to get involved in my past life.I don't see them as Jungkook and king of Joseon. I see them as San and Taehyung. So, please get lost!!!!". I shouted.
"You are so half-witted. I think I should kill you first". He was about to come to me but stopped when Taehyung placed me behind him and said,
"DON'T YOU DARE!".
San took this as a chance and snatched the knife from Jimin's hand. But soon Jimin turned and kicked him. San fell on the ground due to pain.
He was about to get up but Jimin went and started kicking him like a monster.
"LEAVE HIM!!". I was about to go near him but Taehyung held my hand.
"You better do what I say! Go and hide yourself!!". He pushed me back and went near them.
He grabbed Jimin's shoulder, pulled him back and punched him.
"Don't you dare to touch my friend!!". He said.
Jimin again started to laugh like crazy.
"Friend? Seriously? Do you still consider him as a friend? After all that happened?".
"Yes!! He's still my friend. Maybe he changed his face and name but he's still my jungkookie!! I don't care if he's San or Jungkook , I love him alot!!". Taehyung shouted.
"What about him? Do you think he still thinks about you as your best friend?". Jimin asked.
I know what Jimin is planning. He's trying to create a war between Taehyung and San.
"Now we'll find out!". He said and started punching Taehyung's face continuously without giving a break.
I looked at San who just sat there without any expression.
Now I know this fight will prove the friendship between Taehyung and San or should I say Taehyung and Jungkook.
"What is your friend doing? I think he's just enjoying the show". Jimin said while punching Taehyung.
I could see that Taehyung can easily defend his punches but he's not doing it. I know why.. he wants best friend to save him.
San!! What the hell are you thinking!! He's your best friend after all!! You are his Jungkookie!!! Please help him!!.