Part-22

Yn pov

"You came back to human form. You remember right your curse will break if Yn loves you back". San said, making me open my mouth in shock.
"San? Are you telling the truth? Is that how Taehyung's curse will break?".
San slowly walked to us.
"Yes, the moment you guys love each other his curse will break and become a human. That's what happened now".
"NO!!!!!!!". Taehyung shouted, making my heart drop.
"Taehyung, what happened?". I asked in shock.
"No! This should not happen. I should not come back to human form. Nonono!!! This should never happen!!!". He started to throw hands.
"Taehyung?? Taehyung!! Look at me!!". I said, holding his cheek.
"Why are you acting like this? It's good news that you are back to normal right? Now we can be together-".
"NO!! Yn, you really don't know anything. All you know is just fifty percent of the truth. This should not happen!!! How can I protect you if I'm in human form? How can I get to know where they are?? This is fucked up!! I don't want to be human!!!!! I would rather die!!!". He sat on bed in frustration.
"Yn, I think we should give him some space". San said.
"But San-".
"Don't worry he'll be alright after a few minutes". San held my hand and took me out.
I walked to the kitchen and sat on the dining table. San just followed me and brought me a glass of water.
"What happened to him, San? Why did he act like that? What is the truth? I should know everything.. please tell me". I said.
"Even I too don't know". He said.
San got a message . He looked at the phone then me.
"Is that Aria? Go! Maybe she needs you".
"Yn, it's not the way you think. You won't understand if I tell you-".
"NONSENSE!!" I shouted, throwing the glass on the ground.
"Am I a kid? Am I uneducated? Why are you guys hiding so many things from me???".
"I'll tell you when the time comes, Yn. Take care of Taehyung. Go inside after a few minutes". He said and went out of the house.

San pov

I got inside my car and drove to the hospital. Aira messaged me telling me she got something to tell me.
I got Inside her ward and saw her sitting on her bed eyeing the window.
"Aria?". I called her. She slowly turned and looked towards me.
"You came, finally. Come inside". She said,
I slowly walked towards her and stood in front of her.
"What do you want to say? Say fast. I got work". I said.
"Why will you be always in a hurry when you are with me? Can't you just sit for sometime?".
"No I can't. Now tell me why you called me? Doctors said you are not taking medicines, why? What goes into you? You want your brother to suffer by seeing you like this?".
"You still never care about me right?".
"ARIA! Don't be foolish. I know who you are and I even know you know it too".
"Yes, I'm Mira. Ashley's best friend".
"Not only that. You were my brother Ian's girlfriend too".
"Yes…I was. But it's past. I don't want to remember that I want to be Aria now".
"Aria! My best friend killed my brother. You think I'll leave the past too easily? Never!!".
"I know".
"What?".
"The real reason why Taehyung killed your brother, I know".
"Why? Why did he kill me brother?".
"It was me.. I was the reason".
"WHAT? Aria!! Don't joke".
"I'm not joking. I called you to tell you the truth".
"Truth?".
"Yes, I'll tell you what actually happened that day".
"What happened?".

Yn pov

I walked inside my room and saw Taehyung standing in front of the balcony. I ran towards him and hugged him.
He slowly turned and kissed my forehead.
"View is so beautiful". He said.
"Now you got to know what you were missing? Yes, the world outside the mirror is beautiful".
"I'm talking about you..you are beautiful".
"Yn…Do you wanna know how and why I killed you in the past?".
"Hm…it's good if you tell me. It doesn't make any difference. I love the way you are now. I don't care about the past".
"Still you have to know".
"Hmm…you are right. Tell me, why did you kill this most beautiful girl?".

Flashback.

Joseon dynasty

Taehyung pov