Part-9

"How's Sophia?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while focusing on the target in archery.

King gave Jungkook the responsibility to train the people to fight against Haheo

As Jungkook was a pro in archery, Taehyung was practising with him in the forest.
"How will I know? She went to do medicine in another country but still didn't get any letters from her. I don't why people who go to other places will act like this".
"Ayy! Are you indirectly talking about me?" Taehyung said, turning towards him.
"No, I'm directly talking about you,". Jungkook said smiling.
"What about your brother? What is he planning to study?".
"I don't know. It's his choice, he can study whatever he's interested in ".
"Hmmm..good". Taehyung said.
"Let's go now". Jungkook said.
"Let's walk". Taehyung replied.
"Why?".
"Simply , now follow me".
After a few minutes they reached a nearby pond. Jungkook looked into the water and suddenly it hit that they didn't wear masks.
"Taehyung, people will be there. Put on a mask". He said.
"Yeah, thank you for telling-". Before Taehyung complete , he saw someone falling inside the pond so he stretched his hand and held them.

"Mira!! Give me the drawing!!". Ashley said, chasing her.
"Noo!!! I want to see your dream boy!!!". Mira said running.
Mira saw and took Ashely's drawing which she drew while watching Taehyung.
Now, Ashley is chasing Mira to get her drawing back.
"Catch it!!" Mira said and throwed the drawing on air.
Ashely ran forward to catch it.
"I got it!!!!!" She said in happiness when she caught it.
But Ashley's leg slipped due to mud and she was about to fall on the pond.
"AHHHHHHHHH". she screamed and closed her eyes. But soon, someone held her hand.
She turned to see the same person whom she drew on paper.
Taehyung was holding her left hand. She was holding a drawing in right hand.
"You". She murmured and Taehyung heard it.
Taehyung's eyes went towards the drawing. Ashley's eyes widened and tried to hide it, but unfortunately the drawing fell on the pond.
"Noooooo!!!!". She Screamed and leant backward to catch it.
"HEYYYY!! NO NO!! DON'T!!!!" . He screamed but she fell on the pond.
Taehyung's eyes widened and turned towards Jungkook who was standing next to him.
"What kind of stupidity is this?". He said and was about to jump.
Jungkook held his hand stopping him.
"I'll go". He said and jumped to save her.
Mira was standing there and watching all this.

Soon, Jungkook saved her and held her bridal style. He slowly brought her out and laid her on the ground.
Mira went towards her.
"Ashley!! Get up!!! Ashely!!!". She said she was already scared that king was in front of her.
Ashely slowly opened her eyes and got up. She sat on the ground.
Her eyes went towards the King, who was already staring at her.
She soon got on her knees .
"I'm sorry, majesty. Please forgive me". She said bowing.
Taehyung slowly walked towards her and she slowly went back in fear.
He got on her level.
She got scared that he'll harm her , including Jungkook and Mira.
"Be careful, next time. I can't always be with you to protect you". He said.
She was stunned to hear it from him but still she nodded.
"What's your name? Who's your father?". He asked again.
"A-ashley. My dad is physician Lee". She said,
"Physician Lee?". He repeated.
"The person who gave treatment to your father".Jungkook said.
"Ohh nice!!!". Taehyung said.
"Did you learn medicine too?". Taehyung asked her.
Jungkook was smirking and side-eyeing him because Taehyung never talks to girls like this. Leave girls he never talked to boys also excluding him.
"Y-yes". She said,
"Ahem..ahem...don't you think she needs treatment, she fell on water just now". Jungkook said.
Taehyung looked at him.
"Ha? ..yeah yeah". He said getting up.
"Take treatment and rest well". He said.
She nodded.
Mira helped Ashely to get up.
Soon, they left from there.
"Can we go too?". Jungkook said, tapping his back.
"Ha? Yeah, come let's go". He said and went forward.

Present.

Yn pov
Water? I'm in water? How??? Just how????. I tried to swing and go up but I failed. I couldn't open my eyes.
Am I dying now? Noo! Noo! Noo! I don't want to die so soon!! I swung my hands but still I couldn't go up. I couldn't breathe. I felt suffocated.
Soon, I felt something shining from afar.
Should I go and see what's that? What if it's some dangerous animal? Should I take risks? Anyhow I'm dying , let me see what's that.
I sawn towards it.
Is it human? It's a girl?
I slowly went towards it.
Oh! It's a girl.
Wait....
What in the...
She looks like....
Me?
Yes!! She looks like me.
Am I dreaming? Are my eyes lying?
How come? She literally looks exactly like me!
Wait...is that me?
No no! I'm here. Then, who's she?
Why is she like me?
Wait...is that hanbok?
I held her body and tapped her cheeks.
"Get up!! Get up!!!" I said.
Soon, I felt my body losing power.
I turned my head to see someone coming to rescue us.
"Get up, get up...".
Soon my eyes got blurry.
I felt someone holding my hand.
The last thing I saw was the moon tattoo on that person's hand.

San pov
I entered Yn's house.
"Yn!!! Where are you?? Come out!!". I screamed.
God!! Where in the hell is she??. Is she in the room?
I ran towards the room and opened the door.
Omg!!! Where are you , Yn.
I heard some sound from the bathroom.
"Yn? Are you in the bathroom?". I said and walked forward.
"Yn? Are you showering?". I said while tapping the door.
Door opened.
"Yn? Are you there? Yn? Reply otherwise I'll come inside". I said and waited for a few seconds.
I'm done!!.
I pushed the door and went inside.
Soon, the scene in front of me shocked me.

Ren pov
"Why are we here?". I asked Waru, who was sitting opposite me,  searching something on my laptop.
"I don't know, ask Waru". Yeonjun said , who was busy eating.
"We are here to expose San in front of Yn". Waru said.
"What????". Me and Yeonjun said in shock.
"Waru , don't tell me you still believe San is cheating on Yn? I already said it's Wooyoung's sister". I said to her,
"What??? San cheating on my sister???? Wait!!! Are they in a relationship????? Why didn't she tell me??? At Least you guys????". Yeonjun screamed.
"At Least we are telling you now. And no, San is not cheating on her". I said.
"Proof?" Waru questioned.
"What proof? I already told you I talked to Wooyoung. He said there's nothing between them".
"Okay, then who's this girl now?" Waru said, showing me another picture.
There, San and one girl were sitting in a restaurant.
"Seriously, Waru? Just because he's in a relationship , is he restricted from meeting girls? Maybe he had some work. Who knows?". I said.
"I don't think it's work. Because I saw this girl near Yn's house also".
"What?".
"You remember the day I called you at night? I was near Yn's house at that time. I saw these two talking seriously. And you know what is shocking? She shot an arrow at him. Then they talked for some time. Then they went inside the house together. After a few minutes she came out". She said,
"Did you tell this to Yn? I mean, did you discuss it with her? Maybe she knows her". Yeonjun said.
"No I didn't. I don't think Yn knows her".
"Then how can she get inside her house? Maybe she knows her". I said.
"Yeah, I think we should ask Yn first". Yeonjun said.

Yn pov
I felt someone tapping my cheek. Did that person save me?
I slowly opened my eyes. My blurry vision became clear and I saw San's worried face.
"San...." I said getting up.
I hugged him crying.
"I thought I would die!! Thank you!! Thank you so much for saving me!!". I said, hugging him tightly.
"Yn!!! What happened to you?? Why were you lying in the bathtub???". He asked.
"What?i- I was in the bathtub?".

"Yes, thank god I came at the right time

"Yes, thank god I came at the right time. Otherwise you would have died!! What got into your head!!! For god sake , What's wrong with you???". He shouted, breaking the hug.
"N-no San, I was in Ocean. Not in- in bathtub. I was drowning in a big ocean. I was dying, San!! I was in the water. I was literally surrounded by water". I said crying.
"Yn!! Wait...wait...take a long breath...relax...and now tell me what actually happened?". He said.
I told him what all happened.
"Then I saw a moon tattoo on that person's hand who came to rescue me. Then everything went blank".
"Okay okay relax". He said, stroking my hair.
"Wait....".
"What?".
"Moon tattoo". I held San hand harshly and turned it.
"This!! I saw this tattoo only". I slowly raised my head to see him.
"You...who are you?".