Part-13

Yangdong village
"WHAT?? YOU DID WHAT??? YOU- YOU SAID YOU'LL MARRY HER???". Jungkook said in a state of shock.
Taehyung just nodded while sipping wine.
"Have you gone mad? I mean you are already gone but still how can you think like this? Seriously Taehyung, your thoughts will always blow my mind. At Least you could have proposed to her for now but you literally told you'll marry her?? Seriously? Are you sure you love her?".
"We should love to marry someone?".
"Wh-what? Taehyung, are you making sense?"
"Okay, just think I love her then".
"Think? Taehyung please, are you sure you want to marry her?".
"Yes! I'm damn sure!".
"Why?".
"Ha?".
"Why do you want to marry her?".
"Because.. because I want her. From the day when I held her hand near the pond. I can't stop thinking about her. I want her near me. I feel happy when she's near me".
"So this is fling".
"Fling?".
"Yes, you don't love her , Taehyung. Please don't give her wrong feelings". Jungkook said and went out in anger.
"How come he knows about my feelings? I want to marry her and I'll do that". Taehyung said, fisting his hand.

Timeskip
Ashely came early the next day due to yesterday's scenes.
Taehyung came with his guards and she bowed to him.
Taehyung eyed the guards and they all left leaving only two of them.
Soon, Ashley's heart started to beat fast.
"Can we start?". Taehyung asked and she nodded quickly.
"Hold a bow". He said and she did what he said.
"Not like that. Hold it in the current way...don't bend it. It should be straight...wait, let me show you". He said and went near her.
He held her hand and made it in the right position.
"Good! Now take an arrow and shoot it". He said.
She took the arrow and he only held her hand. He helped her to shoot it.
"See like this. Now you do it". He said leaving her.
"Listen. Your eyes should be on the target. Think it's do or die". He said.
She tried to shoot it but it failed.
"Ashley, try to focus. See, think of Target as your opponent. If you don't shoot that, it will shoot you, understand ? Now go for it. Listen Ashely, I believe you. You can do it!".
She signed deeply.
"At Least for him. I should do it". She said to herself and shot it.
It correctly landed in the middle of the Target.
Taehyung smiled in happiness.
"Did you see? I did it!!". Ashely said smiling.
"Yes, you did it". He said smiling.
"King". They heard someone calling, breaking their moment.
They turned to take at a sage.
"Yes". Taehyung said.
"I have an important thing to discuss with you". Sage said, looking at Ashley.
Ashley bowed and was about to go.
"It's okay.You can tell. Ashley, you just practise". Taehyung said and she started to practise on her own.
"Now you tell me. Are you here to talk about the thing which I told you to do?". He said.
"Yes, I have some big shocking news for you".
"What? Did that king Yoongi plan something?".
"He did not plan anything. But he has something".
"He has something? What?".
"He's a mage".
"What?".
"Yes, king. He got water magic. Not only him. His brother, whom you encountered in the forest. He's called Jimin, he got fire magic".
As soon as Ashley heard that her hand slipped due to shock. The arrow's wood which she was holding pierced on her hand making her shout.
"Ahh". She shouted due to pain.
"Ashely? What happened??". Taehyung came towards her in tension.
"Nothing, king. Just a scratch". She said but the king didn't believe that so he took her hand to check it.
"I told you to be careful right? Why are you always like this? You seriously don't have seriousness". He said looking at her scratch.
Ashely slowly looked at the sage who was standing there shocked. I mean who will not when the king is literally taking care of a mere commoner.
"I'm-im okay, king". She said, snatching her hand from him.
Taehyung looked at the sage and understood why she did that. He then cleared his throat and went towards the sage.
"So, that brothers are mage?".
"Yes".
"Then why did Jimin use Archery in the forest?".
"To manipulate you. He knew if he used archery, you'd also use Archery in war. One thing is for sure, king. They are both planning to fire your Kingdom or make it drown in flood".
"So how can we defeat them? I mean we are just humans and they are mages". Taehyung said.
"That's a task for you ,king".