Special Episode (end)

A Collaboration episode between I hate you , House Of Mirror and Hide and Clap.

KING TAE POV

"Tsk tsk, how can you be so weak with that face?". I asked him.
"Wh-o? Who are you?". He asked me in confusion which made me chuckle.
If I tell you who I'm and where I came from you'll die out of shock at this moment only.

"Me? I'm you but an older and better version".I told smirking.
Then I slowly went forward and stretched my hand towards him. He held it slowly and got up.
"What's your name?". I asked him.
"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung".
Wow…interesting.
"Wow! This god got lazy or talentless? He created a new me with the same name only".
"What?".
Yaaa! This boy is getting on my nerves. Then I remembered a few days back I brought my visiting card but I didn't know whom to give it to. Let him be the first one to take it.

"I'm King Tae. Here, this is my card. New one! I got it a few days back. If you have any problem like this bastard contact me". I handed him a visiting card.
"An exorcist?".
Yes, the person who lived with ghost for fucking 200 years can only be fit for exorcisting them.
"Yes".
"But I don't need exorcist help. I don't have any evil problems".
Should I just kill this guy myself ?
"Just keep it. And yeah, your friend's name is Jungkook too?". I asked him, changing the topic.
"How do you know?".
"I-".
"Did you call me?" That mask bastard got up cracking his neck.
"Your name is Jungkook too?". I asked him.
"No, it's Jeongguk. But for a few people it's Jungkook". He told me.
"Oh okay. By the way are you revealing yourself?". I asked him, smirking.
"Yes, because now you both will die in my hands". He came towards me and attacked that boy but he held his hand and punched him.
Soon, I ran towards them and held that bastard's hand and started punching him.

Soon, we heard a gunshot and turned towards the direction from where the sound came only to see someone standing exactly like me with a gun in hand.
Another one? Seriously? So god created two Taehyung because he can't lead the world without one? It's funny.

When that mask bastard saw him, he pushed me and ran away.
This cop guy followed him without looking at us.

"Yaa! Did you see what I saw? He- he- looked exactly like me!". Boy asked me.
I just nodded without saying anything.
"YAAA!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?? HE-HE-".
"Omg! Chill! Why are you reacting like you saw a ghost? He's just a look alike".
"But still-".
"YAAA!! TAEHYUNG!!". We heard someone calling him from behind. We turned to see a big boy running towards him.
He held his hand and dragged him towards him when he saw me.
Don't tell me- don't tell me my look alike is gay-
"You okay? Nothing happened to you right? He didn't do anything right?". He asked him.
"No, but it's not him-".
"Your friend?". I  asked to make sure and he just nodded.
"Take him home safely mmh". I informed the big boy and went away.

I ran following that mask guy and the detective.
I saw them running out of University so I followed them.
Wait- that mask guy is taking him towards that forest area. Is he planning to Kill him? I should go for a short cut soon.
I changed my direction and went between the trees.

After a few minutes I saw that mask guy standing behind the trees and clapping his hand.
What the hell is he doing?
I leaned towards one of the trees and saw how far he went.
After a few minutes I lost it and went towards him.
I removed the syringe which I use as anaesthesia on people who are possessed and injected him.
I lifted him on my shoulders and took him away from that place.

I made him lay on the ground and sat in front of him.
"I really don't want to harm you because you are nothing to me. You didn't do anything to me. But you know I've been craving for blood for so many days. I was also a psychopath like you in Joseon. Now I have turned into a good person but not for psychopaths like you. Who are you? Why are I trying to harm both of my look-alikes? What's your problem? Should I see who you are?? ".
I held his mask and was about to open but he held my hand and swung me around making me to hit on the ground.
He's awake.
"What did you tell me? Psychopath? Joseon? Bahahaha! YAA! You know what? Neither I didn't wanted to harm you but by seeing how much you are messing with my work today. I think I should kill you". He placed a gun near my head.
"There that detective!". I pointed suddenly, making him turn around. I got up using the chance and held my knife near his neck.
"Open.the.mask!". I told him by kicking the gun out of his hand.
He was about to run but I held him.
"Open the mask!!! Show yourself!!".
He looked here and there. Then he slowly opened his mask, shocking me.
J-jungko-ok?.but Jungkook is in Paris. This guy look alike?
Then suddenly the conversation hit my head.

"You can't kill me ,Jungkook. Remember we promised each other ,we are best friends".

"You lost that promise ,Taehyung!! Remember not only now,how many times the god reincarnates me that many times I'll kill you again and again and again".

Wow! Is this why you are still attacking them? So, how many times you reincarnate that many times you'll keep on trying killing me? That's why you are attacking my two look alikes and now me? Really even breaking all the curse and coming back alive, I'm still getting punishment for our friendship curse? But for that student, Jungkook is a best friend but an enemy. Why this Jungkook hate detective Taehyung? Hope atleast students be friends forever.
Tears started to form from my eyes.
When I was lost in my own world he got down and took the gun. He fired someone behind me making me get back to the world.
I turned behind to see Wooyoung falling on the ground.
"WOOYOUNG!!!!". I ran towards him and placed his head on my lap.
"Wooyoung?? Wooyoung!! Wake up??".
"Hyung- Hyung".
Thank god he shot his stomach, he's still in sense.
"Why did you come here??".
"I ju-st foll-owed yo-u. Yn tol-d m-e to kee-p yo-u s-ave".
"Still-".
"You told me you are craving for blood. Is this enough now? Don't worry, he won't die if you take him to hospital within ten minutes". I heard that psychopath telling.
He then kneeled towards me.
"I wanted to kill you but what should I do? You look exactly like him. I can't kill you. Because I can't kill him".
Get yourself together King Taehyung!! This is not Jungkook!! He just looks alike!! You should not leave him!!
"King tae! Remember my name". I told him and took Wooyoung and started walking.
I turned back toward him for the last time.
"I know why you can't kill him so netter turns into a good man before you end up like me. I'm still paying bills for what I have done in Joseon. Good bye. Hope we don't meet again".