Part-15

Yn pov
"San, where is he taking us?". I asked him as we were just following Jungkook.
"To my- his house". He replied.
"Why?".
"You need rest". He said making me stop walking.
"What happened?". He asked me with a worried face.
"You and him, how are you guys related? Why do you both have the same tattoo? Till you answer this I'll not come".
"Yn, it's not important now. You have to hide somewhere".
"No! I'm not hiding. First answer my question. I'm literally losing my mind, San. I can't believe my own eyes. That girl looks exactly like me and Taehyung , he's king here and you! How did you even come here? And how can you two look similar and have the same tattoo?? San, please don't hide anything and spill the truth".
"You don't believe me?". He asked in a straight face.
"It's not about believing, San. I need to know the truth. I want to know what the fuck is going on here-".
Before San could complete, Jungkook hit his head with a big stick.
"SANNN!!!". I shouted and held him as he was about to fall on the ground.
"San, you okay? San!! San!! Look at me!". I Screamed as he struggled to open his eyes.
"You still didn't kill her". I heard the voice from behind.
I turned to see the king.
He slowly walked towards us.
"Are you enjoying it here?How is it? Is it worth coming from the mirror".
It's not the King. It's Taehyung.
I rapidly got up and ran to him.
"Save him!! Please Save, San! Please, I'll do whatever you want. Please save him!". I begged him.
"It's his mistake that he came here".
"Whatever, now he's here to save me. Please, Taehyung!! I told you right, I'll do whatever you want me to do. But please please save him".
"Should I? Umm…let me think about it".
"YOU RASCAL!! HE'S DYING!!!".
"It's not my fault".
"Yes, it is. Because you are the one who brought me here".
"I brought you not him".
"I don't know. If you don't save him. I'll kill myself". I said and turned towards Jungkook.
"Kill me. Kill me too".
"YN!!!!". Taehyung screamed.
"Then what? He's my boyfriend. If he dies I'm dying too".
"What about me then? I-m I'm your-".
Before Taehyung could finish we heard a loud bang.
I turned to see Jungkook and San fighting.
"San!!! Please stop!!!". I shouted and I saw them hitting each other.
I turned back to see Taehyung, who was enjoying the fight.
"Do something!!! Tell them to stop!!!". I shouted at him.
"Are they my kids? They'll not listen to me".
"Wh-what? Jungkook is your best friend right?? He'll listen".
"San is your so-called boyfriend right? Did he listen to you?".
Ahhh!! This idiot!!.
"Ahhh!!! Please do something!!!". I screamed.
"I don't have energy to make them stop. I lost it by creating this illusion". He said.
"Where's your energy? How can you get it?". I asked him.
"That's complicated. I can't get it easily. I have a curse you know". He said.
"What curse?".
"I need my wife's support for that. I need to kiss her to get my energy".
"Omg!! Where the hell is your wife now?? Where do we find her now!!!! They'll kill each other if they are fighting like this!!! Do something-!!!".

Before I could complete he held my wrist and brought me near. He then pressed his lips on mine. I just stood there blank , as I didn't know what to do. He then pulled out after sometime.
"I got my energy back". He raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly the world stopped moving.
The tree leaves and the birds were in the same spot. I turned to see Jungkook and San standing there in their respective places without making any movement.

"What are you thinking? Take your San away before my energy decreases". Taehyung said.
"Ha? Ha, yeah". I said and ran towards San. I held his hand and brought him near Taehyung.
I thought it would be difficult as he paused. But I held and brought him easily without any weight.
"He's bleeding.We-we have to go. Please, take us back". I said.
I looked at me for a second and outstretched his hand at me. I blinked twice and held his hand.
"Close your eyes". He said.

"Yn? Yn? You okay?". I heard a girl's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the girl.
"Sophia?". I said.
"Yes. It's me, Sophia".
I tried to get up and she helped me.
"Yn, what happened? You were shouting while sleeping. Did you have any nightmares?". She asked.
"I-i was sleeping? What nonsense are you saying, Sophia". I replied.
I literally faced death and came.
"I'm just telling the truth. You were lying in front of the mirror. San, picked you up and made you sleep on the bed yesterday night".
I looked out of the window when she said that.