21. Indrajeet wants Revenge

Indrajeet POV

It's been three days since the courtroom incident had happened. I was still sitting in my mother's chamber waiting for her betterment, but all my efforts were going in vain. The Vaidya had already declared that she won't be able to survive because of the immense blood loss that she has suffered.

I thought it was the most brutal incident that took place that day, but I got to know about the Princesses of Devgarh from some of my soldier friends and realised that my pain is nothing before theirs. However, one shouldn't compare amongst emotions as it's a quality which cannot be measured in quantity but still I was comparing, mine with theirs.

Little Princess was already dead and her dead body was thrown somewhere. I wanted to know about Bhabhi. I used to call her bhabhi since this alliance was fixed. She was younger to me in age but I had always thought of her as a mother.

I was heavily interested in women and loved to make relations with them, but most of these relations were either sisters or friends. I was famous for my flirtatious skills but I never fell in love actually. Love wasn't my field.

I got to know that Bhabi was kept in dungeons, but Vijaygarh had a great punishment system so we had many dungeons and some of them were at secret locations too. Only the King and a few of his closest ones knew about these locations. In the past three days I had asked my people to find out where bhabhi was but she was not in the common dungeons. Now I was sure that she was kept at some secret location.

Bhaiya was obsessed with her and I knew this would become a problem for her since my step brother was a sadist. He loved to ruin beautiful things and people. I always tried to interact with him regarding this but he was adamant about changing me and making me like him. My mother had always taught me to love and respect beauty and I never wanted to become like my step brother.

He was good and playful when we were young. He started changing when he turned 14. I knew Rajmata was behind this. I don't even like to call her with this name. She is a whore! She used to target men and after some time her prey died. I have been noticing it since past three years. She starts getting close to someone and then they meet at night. After some nights that man disappeared mysteriously. This was a ritual now. I and mother were noticing this and we wanted to expose her, but this happened and now my mother is struggling to survive.

"Rajkumar, we're sorry!" The physician said in a low voice and I came out of my thoughts.

Whatttt!

My mother was no more. She lost the battle of her life. My eyes turned teary and I placed my head on her abdomen holding her hand that I was holding since the beginning. My tears were falling on her abdomen and they felt warm. Some time passed like that and Khyati arrived in the chamber.

I felt her placing her hand on my head and caressing it.

"I'm really sorry for her, son!" She spoke in a soft voice

I didn't move from my place and asked

"Is your son sorry for what he did?"

She didn't say anything for sometime and sat beside me

"You know him. He gets mad when someone questions him. Your mother should not have spoken anything. Did her words save that Princess? No! But she lost her life while speaking for her." She spoke while patting my back softly.

I didn't say anything. There was a rage inside me now. I wanted to kill Yuddhjeet and this manipulative Khyati.

"Leave her son! I have asked the attendees to prepare for her last rites. We need to take her now."

I lifted up my head and looked straight into your eyes and said in a dangerous voice

"I want proper last rites for Maharaj Vishwaroop, Rajkumari Rooplekha and Sukanya also."

Her eyes got widened and I could feel her breathing turning faster out of anger.

"You know this is not possible." She replied to me

"This will become possible if you talk to your son. Make it possible for me." I said while maintaining my gaze

"Okay! I'll do that for you." She said blinking nervously

"And I want Rajkumari Chandralekha to attend this ritual." I said again and this time she glared at me and stood up from there

"This is not possible!" She declared looking away from me.

"Mata..antim sanskar ka adhikar prani Matra ko hota hai aur apne priy jano ka parivar jano ka antim sanskar dekhne ka adhikar bhi sabka hota hai...shatru ka bhi. Is adhikar se Rajkumari ko vanchit na rakhiye."

"Mother! Every dead deserves last rites and everyone deserves to witness the last rites of their loved ones and family members...even the enemy too. Kindly don't snatch this right away from Princess." I asked her softly

She looked directly into my red teary eyes and nodded unwillingly. She left from there and I cried aloud hugging my mother's dead body for the one last time.

.......................................................

We reached the cremation ground and I looked around to find the Princess. She was standing far away without any emotions visible on her face. I could sense how broken she was at that moment. There were four dead bodies ready to get burnt on the woods. Rooplekha's death bed was smallest and I closed my eyes tightly looking at that. She didn't deserve this at all. Neither Sukanya nor Maharaj deserved this.

I opened my eyes and this time only anger was there. Samrat didn't even come here to attend the last rites of my mother. This was his hate for her. I remember how my mother had always loved him more than me and today he didn't even bother to see her for the last time.

I walked around my mother's body with an earthen pot and gave her the fire. I repeated the process with the other bodies too. I joined my hands together and asked them for forgiveness for the one last time. Tears automatically came into my eyes while looking at Sukanya and Rooplekha's burning bodies.

I glanced at Rajkumari and realised that she was staring blankly at those bodies. There was no tear in her eyes. She had turned numb. The wounds on her cheek and wrists were becoming worse and I could feel they were not dressed since that day.

We were far away from our palace and everyone started leaving one after the other. The priests, Rajmata and many soldiers left. There was only me, Rajkumari and two soldiers that were standing on either side of Rajkumari. They were supposed to take her back to the dungeons. It was evening now and they held her arms tightly from both sides and started taking her away.

This was my last chance and I ran after them. Before they could understand anything I attacked them from behind and ripped their bodies apart with my sword.

How was this update?

Kya lagta hai Chandralekha kiske sath pair hogi? Kya Indrajeet ab usse pyar ki Nazar se dekh payega ya koi aur usko heal karega?

Next chapter se length badhegi

Keep voting, commenting and sharing!
Love you all 💜💜💜