64. Gruesome Loss?

Updated a scene in this chapter. Aap log bohot pareshan ho rahe the to mujhse dekha nahi Gaya.

Raghav POV

Indrajeet had gone away to find Ambika. I had no idea where she was, but there were chances of her being dead. I just hope they reunite.

"What are you doing, Raghav?"

Chandani's voice melted like honey into my ears, and I pivoted my head into her direction.

"We are attacking Vijaygarh tomorrow."

I informed her, she exhaled sharply.

"What are you wondering, my love?"

I grunted, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her earlobe.

"I will have to see him again."

She exclaimed, gazing at me with those divinely enchanting orbs.

"Are you scared, my Chandani?"

I asked in a stern voice, nudging my nose on her temple region.

"No! I want him dead. I wish he burns in hell for an eternity."

She mumbled, her voice emanated strength. I was admiring the change in her behaviour.

"Is the army ready?"

She enquired, to which I nodded.

"Bhaiya, Vijaygarh's army is all set to attack the main palace tomorrow. I received a letter from their head commander."

Ranveer informed me, walking inside the tent.

"That's a great news."

I cheered, glancing at my moonlight with a smile on my face.

"Yuddhjeet is utterly stupid. I thought he was smarter, but he got tricked so easily."

Chandani blurted out, pride evident on her moon like face.

"Apne shatru ko swayam se nicha samajhna hamari jeevan ki sabse badi bhool bhi ho sakti hai, Chandani. Savdhaan!"

"Considering our enemies weaker than us could be our biggest blunder too, Chandani. Stay alert."

I asserted, doubting something wrong in the environs. Striding out of the tent, I glanced at the sky. The moon was hidden behind the dark clouds, leaving whitish silver lines around them, only to make it evident for us to know that it was there, but it's existence seemed to be overshadowed by those nasty clouds.

I closed my eyes, and tried to meditate for a few moments, only to witness some shadow beings erupting out of the ground, the source seemed to be emitting fire.

What the hell?

(In Ranveer and Chitra's Chamber)

Chitra POV

Lying in the arms of my husband, I was gradually caressing his chest.

"Ranveer, I'm scared about tomorrow."

I cooed, nuzzling my nose in his chest.

"Why, my baby! Don't you trust my strength?"

He enquired, winking at me, pecking my forehead.

"I do, but I don't trust the tactics that the people there can use."

I muttered, straightening up slowly. The comforters still covered my naked bosom, since we had made love before lying here like this.

"Can you sense something?"

He asked me, sitting up too. He gently wrapped my petite figure in his strong arm.