26. Ranveer AKA Vikrant

Ambika POV

"Anhh... please.!" I moaned inside his mouth but he didn't seem to be in the mood of stopping.

I wanted to go inside the tent to know what those Devgarh brothers were planning but this love struck Prince was not letting me go.

It wasn't like I did not want to feel him, but my priority was to gather information about Raghav, the man who arrived yesterday night and sweared to avenge against Vijaygarh this morning. I had to know his plans but this man, ughhh, he wasn't leaving me at all!

Honestly I was enjoying him. His cologne was enchanting me. His voice was melting me, but what about my work?

I felt his lips travelling away from my lips to my jaw. He bit on my jaw

"Ummm!" I moaned but it seems he is enjoying it

His lips went to my neck and he started sucking me there, gently first but now it was turning harsh

"Anhhh ... Rajkumar!" I held his hand and my head arched backwards

"Love! I wanna explore you." Ah! His voice. I just love his voice.

"Ummm!" I kept moaning under his assault until I felt he sat up. I looked at him opening my heavy lashes and he grabbed my waist to pull me up.

I surrendered myself and sat up. My head resting on his chest and I felt his fingers at back. Uh oh! He was opening the strings of my blouse. I've never been into such a situation in my twenty years of existence and now I was feeling something in my stomach, some twisting kind of thing.

I dug my nails in his biceps when I felt all my strings were open. He held my shoulders and slowly made me lie down again. Our eyes were not leaving each other all this while.

I laid back and the sand of the shore felt cold on my back

"Ssssss!" I hissed a little and he gave me a smirk.

"Calm down love!" He said while caressing my cheeks already hovering over me. His hands worked on my blouse and slowly removed it. I immediately covered my breasts with my hands and he threw my blouse in the river.

Oh no! My poor blouse was completely gone now. It was pretty! I was looking into that direction with thinned eyebrows when I realised he held my hands to remove them from my breasts. I shook my head in a no, but my body worked otherwise. My hands automatically removed themselves from my breasts and now I was fully open for him.

He entangled our fingers of both the hands and took it above my head. O didn't realise what he was about to do when I felt him holding both my wrists in his one hand above my head. My back arched and his lips touched my collar bone while his other hand started caressing my breasts.

"Ummm..!" I was making weird sounds under him when I felt him pinching my bud

"Aaanhhh!" Another weird sound from my mouth

My heart was pounding inside my chest now. My core was feeling wet and my naked buds were tightened. His assault wasn't stopping on them. He started licking my bud and I felt like I travelled to some dimension

"Aaahhh...ahhhh!" I moaned in my breath and I felt something sharp there. My bud was between his teeth now and he pulled it a little

"Aaaahhh! Prince!" I whimpered under him.

"Not Prince! Call me Inder!" He said in a husky voice and my core was becoming more wet after listening to this voice

"I....anhhh...I ca....can't!" I spoke in between my moans as his assault on my breasts was now becoming harsher. He was sucking me insanely and his mouth travelled to my abdomen now.