34. Chitra and Khyati

Ranveer POV

I came outside the chamber and Rashmi was already gone. I asked an attendee to fetch me a plate of food and she nodded.

I was waiting for her in the outer meeting section when I heard faded footsteps approaching my chamber. I stood up and saw Purab standing there. I looked at him with confused expressions and he said

"We'll be sharing this chamber from now on."

"What? Why?" I asked him in shock

"Because Rajmata wants that."

I thinned my eyebrows and nodded. Maybe this could help me decode her personality more, but it would be dangerous for Chitra.

"Where is that girl? She was beautiful...I want to fuck her too." He said with a devilish smile.

"She died. She was young and bled heavily as I turned rough with her." I answered with a proud smirk on my face. They were demons and they loved men like them so I had to act like them.

"Oh fuck! I wanted to have her too. Where is the body?" He asked

"Disposed it." I answered instantly.

He remained quiet for a few moments and said

"Let me bring my belongings here. I need to shift with you."

It felt like a thunderbolt! Chitra was also here and she was dead for them so I had to take her to some other place that would be safe for her. Purab told me that Rajmata was interested in me and there could be two possibilities now - either she wanted to have sex with me or she was suspicious about me so she wanted Purab to look after me. In both the cases, I had to be very careful.

He went away and I came inside to see Chitra. She wasn't there. This little girl is surely a troublemaker!

"Chitra!" I screamed with a loud and thundering voice

"Maiiiii!" I heard a shriek and turned back

She was standing covered in a white towel - just one piece of cloth on her body - that too wet. Her long waist length were dripping water. Her little face was shining bright and her cheeks had turned red. Her lips were wet and were looking more tempting right now.

I licked on my lips and muttered slowly

"You need to stay somewhere else now."

She lifted up her gaze at me and said

"Abhi bahar jaiye na aap. Apki awaz badi bhayanak hai."

"Go outside right now. Your voice is quite dangerous."

I smirked and nodded. I came out and waited for some time. She came out in a green lehenga with dupatta on her head. Women used to cover their heads in Vijaygarh unlike Devgarh.