24. Raghav sees Chandra

Indrajeet POV

"Anhhhh....anhhhhh...anhh Prince please sl....slower. You are hurting me....ummm...aaahhhaa"

She was becoming a moaning mess under me. She was lying on her back and I was thrusting into her without any care or concern. She was driving me crazy with her voice.

"Keep moaning baby! I love this version of your voice so much." I said while increasing my speed.

"Aahhhhaaaa....annnhhhh....noooo..... please......ouchhhh...anhhhh!"

Her breasts were bouncing and I squeezed them earning a louder moan from her.

"Aannhhhhh!"

I bit on her neck and she struggled under me.

"R a j k u m a r!"

I could hear some faded sounds from outside

"Aannhhhhh.....Inderrrr..... slower. You're killing me....anhhhh!"

I kept thrusting and we both were covered in each others sweat by now but there was no stopping

"R a j k u m a r!"

Where the hell is this sound coming from? I felt irritated and started thrusting wildly.

"Aaanhhhhhh! Annnhhh Inderrr please.....ummmmm....aahhh."

Ah! My poor baby started crying now.

"INDRAJEET!! WAKE UP!!!"

I sat up with a jerk and it was Ranveer sitting beside me. Okay! So that was a dream. Damn! I was sweating so badly.

"Why the hell are sweating so badly? It's not even hot here."

Ranveer asked with thinned eyebrows and confused expressions.

"Just a dream!" I replied looking away from him

"Just a dream or....a wet dream?" He asked with a smirk.

Okay! So he was Ranveer, Raghav's younger brother and one of my best friends. We had met in brothels many times. Like me, he was also a womanizer.

It's been two days since I came here to his Gurukul and I still remember how I was welcomed here at first.

Ranveer had placed a sword on my neck when I arrived as he doubted me then since Vijaygarh and it's king spoiled everything between these two kingdoms, but I managed to explain to him everything and finally when he saw Princess with me, he understood that I wasn't wrong.

Princess was still unconscious and that physician girl was treating her. Well that's the only girl who was moaning under me in my dreams, but in reality she was far away of my reach. I didn't even know her name.

She was staying in princess's chamber all the time. Ranveer was being doubtful for her but I couldn't think of anything except for fucking her right now which was seeming impossible to me.

I didn't tell Ramveer about little Princess though he asked but I told him that I couldn't find her. Since past two days he is planning to bring her back from Vijaygarh. Honestly I don't have guts to tell them about what happened to her. I knew Raghav would arrive today and I had planned that I'll tell everything to them once he comes back.

I had placed the ashes of Maharaj Vishwaroop, Sukanya, Rooplekha and my mother under my bed safely. Ranveer and I shared that chamber and I know how nosy Ranveer was. He is someone who wants to know everything going around but since he had no idea about what could be present in that bag of mine, he did not try to sneak peek into it.

I went out of the chamber and did my morning business. I took a bath in Gangotri river and the water was chilling cold. I came out and changed when I saw Ranveer approaching me.