54. Their First Night🔥

18+ update!

Raghav POV

My eyes widened, and my steps froze, along with my breath, witnessing the butyraceous back of Chandani exposed to me, as she was sitting before the mirror, combing her voluminous hair. Ah! She didn't wear a blouse.

She peeped into my eyes through the mirror, and I sucked on my lips, strolling towards her with slow and dominating steps. She lowered her coy gaze, deciphering my darkening of my eyes.

"Why didn't you a wear a blouse, Chandani?"

I enquired her, and she stood up gradually, turned backwards to face me, and her timid gaze fell on my face.

"I didn't want my husband to struggle on our wedding night."

She maffled, in a low and seductive voice, and the realisation hit me like a thunderbolt - Princess Chandralekha is my wife now. My Chandani is mine now! Was I dreaming? Ah! This is happening.

"Hey!"

She snapped and I came out of my dreamland, into the reality that wasn't seeming less than a dream at this moment.

"This isn't a dream.....Maharaj Raghav!"

She asserted, and hid herself in my embrace. Why did she call me 'Maharaj'? Only 'Raghav' sounds good in her voice.

"That's not 'Maharaj' for you, my Chandani!"

I muttered, sifting my fingers through her hair.

"What if I call you only 'Maharaj'?"

She whispered, and I could sense that she was teasing me. I loved how she was enjoying my amity now, instead of being melancholic, like she used to be earlier.

"Then I'll find ways to make you pronounce my name, and those ways would be sensual, my love!"

I grunted, and she gulped, chuckling a little.

"Will it hurt me, Raghav?"

She cooed me, raising her head to look into my eyes, and she seemed frightened.

"A little! Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you."

I assured her, and she pouted.

"Will you be able to control once I start moaning under you?"

She asked, and I blinked a few times, before saying anything further. She was right! Her one 'ishh' was enough to break all the control that I had practiced all my life, and here I was promising her to be gentle.

I cleared my throat, and looked at her with puppy eyes. She giggled a little, and clutched my upper garment tightly.

"Please Raghav! I trust you. Be gentle this night, hn?"

She implored, and I nodded. She was a maiden, and I am her husband now. It's my duty to be careful with her.

"I promise, my Chandani!"

I picked her up in a bridal style, and walked to the mattresses that were embellished with flowers, and furbelowed with little shimmers. We used to have a small cot for single person in the Gurukul, so our first night ritual was planned to be conducted on the mattresses, so that we get proper space to lie down and there would be no fear of breaking the bed!

I made her lie down on the mattress, and I could already hear her escalated breathing. Her pounding heartbeats were audible to me, and sucking on my lips, I leaned down to claim her beautiful berry lips.

She closed her eyes and gave in. Her nose ring was hindering us so I unhooked it gently, and took it off. She slurped her lips, and raised her head to slam them into mine. I responded by leaning closer to her, and our lips met.