☄. *. ⋆starting with the start.

Not too long ago.
It was finally decided that the Bloodwilliams would train they're most promising daughter too mariage, as a truce to the Zoldyck.

Great rivalry had fallen upon the two strong families. And they saw that marriage was the best way to solve it.

The Zoldyck's heir has finally returned home to his family. Ready to get married and have kids.

Well that's what they said.

Paranoid- Black Sabbath starts playing.

The Bloodwilliams are one of the most powerful assassin family in the world. And many will call them a cheap copy of the Zoldyck's, who came up with the assassin family thing a long time before. And because of that, and many other reasons, like wanting to be better, they we're opposites. But even so, seems like the Bloodwilliams are weaker.

They're traditions we're smoother than the fooking Zoldycks. The young assassin weren't tortured like the Zoldycks did, not in the same way anyway. And I doubt that makes them weaker, the only fact that the Zoldyck's are better is because the have much more popularity in the market.

The Zoldyck's kinda got to the conclusion that if they had a strong, powerful and talented heir they might as we'll find a strong, talented, powerful bride as well. Their ego definitely told them that no one could surpass them. But the truth is the Bloodwilliams might not, but one of them, which they didn't know.

So to get it clear. They wanted a bride nearly as strong, and they thought they got the perfect one. An arranged marriage to try to make the Zoldyck's genetic unbeatable.

Bitches, bros and non-binary hoes, may I present to you: Y/n Bloodwilliams (I would name her normally if I had an idea of a good name)

Our lovely bride 👏

"The boy has more lashes than I do!"

"Being me takes time and money."

"not ANY badge, Bruce Wayne badge!"

☄. *. ⋆

My dear reader, I present to you our suspiciously gay, but beloved albino with a electrifying personality: Killua Zoldyck!

Our lovely groom✨

"Jealous?"

"Yeah, pretty expensive to be with you."

"WE WALKED THE WHOLE MALL FOR A 30 BUCKS BADGE!!!"

☄. *. ⋆