☄. *. ⋆Face time and phones

★12

After skateboarding, 3 falls, a bruised knee, a desperate hug and cussing (all from y/n), Y/n learned how to move forward with a skateboard.

Killua's reaction to that was an amused scoff and a sly smirk. The girl thought a lot about her phone and wondered if she's missing any chapter of her favorite fanfic. Which is getting her anxious.

"Hey Killua"

"yeah?" he looks down to his skate while he tries another trick. The sky darkened and the sun disappeared slowly, leaving the clouds orange.

"What does that weird ass beatle phone do?"

"It's not weird" he glares and rolls his eyes, his gaze drifting back to his skate while y/n sit on a random bench.

"the thing looks like a beatle, how can it not be weird" she laughs, moking lightly.

He cocks one of his eyebrows and lifts his head up to face y/n. "Are you thinking of beating me up because I wrecked yours" then he whispers "again."

"No I just want a new one, but in the incognito way we're my real name isn't in it"

"What's with the phone obsession?" He looks at her suspiciously.

"Spotify, pinterest and wattpad"

"Sounds dumb"

"oh please, you have a phone that just calls and texts. A brown nokia with antennas. You poor deprived child, you never savored the taste of real apps"

"For your information I already had a phone that could load these apps"

"doesn't look like it"

He groans and stops skating and steps closer to y/n.

"And what do you expect me to do?"

"Not complain if I get myself a real phone"

"I wasn't going to complain in the first place"

"I doubt that" Y/n scoffs and stands up from the bench and slightly stretches. "Plus you got yourself a skateboard"

Killua just looks at her annoyed and rolls his eyes, holding onto his precious skateboard that suffered from a few damages in the hands of y/n and follows the girl who walks to the direction of Heavens Arena. "I can't believe I was meant to marry her" he thinks and glares at the girl already pissed off. "Gon didn't test me that much."

☄. *. ⋆

Y/n already made her way to the 190th but tends to fight to keep herself there since her goal was the money not the fame. Plus the 190th room was 10 times better than what they received on the 100th, the only problem was Killua and Y/n have to share a room together, every night fighting for who gets the bed.

In that period of time Killua also noticed how much hair girls can possess, in a very bad way. But they were also bright sides in sharing a room together. Pillow fights, making a fort with covers, blankets and pillows, competing who won mario cart and a lot more.

One day, while Y/n rated her new professional glitter pens that smelled like fruit, on the bed, Killua connected his email to the computer that was left on the table of the room and emailed his dear best friend, Gon.

Y/n looked down at her hand, filled with all colors and smelling like tutti frutti, she got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash it off.

Killua texts Gon, and somewhere along the way accidentally calls him. Which Gon gladly accepts the call before Killua could cancel.

"Hey Gon" "hey Killua!" both said at the same time, Killua face palming.

Song 2- Blur starts laying

"Yo dude sorry I called you by accident, but how are you?" Killua smiles. Y/n takes a last glimpse at her colorful hand, as she opens the door of the bathroom and looks at Killua.

She hears the last words Killua says, her eyes widened as she stares at him. Killua looks back at her.

"I'm fine, I have a lot to tell you by the way" Gons says excited to see Killua, Killua glares at y/n in a warning way. "don't you dare" his eyes said. Y/n smiles widely, already knowing it's Gon. The hazel-eyed boy notices Killuas glare and his face turns to the right. "Did something-" Y/n flashes through the screen jumping on Killua, interrupting Gon's voice.

Both of them fall flat on the floor. "SERIOUSLY DON'T YOU DARE TALKING THAT DUMB SHIT" Killua yells while him and y/n start fighting.

"BUT IT'S REALLY HIM, AND YOU TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT HIM YET"

Gon can't see Killua nor the mystery girl since they're on the floor beating each other up. Gon already knowsfrom the voice and (h/c) hair that flashed through the screen, even

blurred a girl is with him and start having a sly expression on his face.

"A girl is with you?"

☄. *. ⋆

Bloodwilliams bonuses ★★★ Iconic Complex of words

Mischa: "I'm lucky I have siblings, if not the Bloodwilliams line ended on me"

Kai: "Eat your school, don't do vegetables and don't drop drugs"

Rake: "My hot chocolate is as dark as my soul... Just ignore the pink bunny marshmallows"

Veronique: "Marilyn Moroe said that boys had to ruin lipstick not mascara. Fuck boys, they ain't gonna ruin my make up."

☄. *. ⋆