☄. *. ⋆blue, orange,purple and yellow

★11

Y/n is already making it to the 190th floor and decided to stick around town with Killua, the usual.

Both of them walked through one of the malls around the Heavens Arena. Looking around for something cool or just hanging out with each other.

"But Blue obviously fits better with orange!" Y/n debates.

"Colors can't be couples, y/n." He sighs rolling his eyes "And NO blue fits yellow better!"

"Nu uh, Yellow is for purple, swine!"

"Blue and yellow, period" he scoffs, some store catches his eyes though. Y/n was ready to fight back but Killua just shushed her bluntly as his body faced a store with skates exposed on the showcase.

Y/n groans and notices Killua's behavior, stepping closer to get a look at the store. "You skate?" She asks confused, not gonna lie he looks like a skater.

Killua smirks at the girl, chuckling husky as he rushes his way to the store without caring if she was going to follow him or not. Y/n, who didn't really have anything to do, followed him into the store.

She thought she saw Killua's eyes sparkle, as he looked around for a skate he liked while keeping his hands on his hoodie pocket. Y/n also really liked looking at the designs and followed the silver haired boy.

Soon, an employee came closer to them, since it was their job to sell the skates. Killua kept looking around as y/n eyes drifted to the young employee.

"Hi!" Hi politely greet. "Looking around for something in particular?"

"Oh well" y/n hand nudges Killua's arm making him face the employee.

"Hey I'm just looking around" he shrugs.

"Does your girlfriend want anything?"

At that moment both of the ex assassins looked at him weirdly and then at themselves. They took a step away from each other in disgust. "Thankfully I'm not dating him"

He scoffs and glares at her. "I think I deserve better."

The employee looks at them blinking in an uneasy expression, and chuckles nervously. "Um.... Okay, call me if you find anything." He says and returns to where he came from. Sounds a bit dramatic but sure.

Killua examines all the boards and the designs. Y/n just stands awkwardly and takes a glance at the skates as well. Killua walks past her, waving his hand. "Let's go, I think I know another shop" he says cooly.

Y/n rolls her eyes slightly and waves the employee gold bye, with a smile on her lips. "Thanks, good sales!"

Killua takes a glimpse of y/n doing that and continues his path, slowing down his pace to match with y/n's. "So there's this other store that I saw these days, I think that where I can get the skate I want"

"Are you seriously going to buy a skate? In such short notice? Do you even know how to skate?" Y/n asks, a bit of annoyance on her tone.

"Relax. plus yeah I am going to buy a skate. It's been some time I stopped skating and I miss it" he gives a small smile to the girl who blankly stares at it. A sigh leaves her lips.

"Fine, but you'll carry it around!" She rolls her eyes and follows Killua out of the mall.

The youngsters walk to another store with another sense of organization, the skates were somehow different. Some y/n couldn't describe since she knows nothing about these skating stuff. She did watch some episodes of SK8 the infinity though.

The ex bride stood next to her ex groom as he talked to the employee about what he wanted. Y/n just waited, not really knowing what to do. Her eyes boredly looked at these other designs, her eyes widened as she admired from afar a board that could actually suit the girl. The only thing that was lacking now was skating abilities.

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

☄. *. ⋆

In the skate lane there was Killua on the tall platform with his new stylish blue skate, y/n looked down at the rest of the track awkwardly and a bit scared.

"Aren't you an ex-assassin?" He raise an eyebrow

"It 's scary..." y/n shrugs and faces Killua are you really gonna-" Killua instantly rushes with his new skateboard, skating his way down in a flash not even bothering to put on a helmet or anything.

Y/n face palms and sighs, sitting there on the edge and just looking at Killua making his cool tricks. She watched him, a smile growing on her lips, his tricks were quite awesome. Killua looked cool and the other skaters stopped to see him skating. Especially the younger ones.

Y/n notices the 12 year olds or amazed or jealous, she chuckles a bit, amused and thinking they look cute. Killua suddenly appears next to y/n, balancing himself on the skateboard. He looks down at her and smirks cockily. "Am I awesome or am I awesome?"

The girl chuckles again. "Just go back to skating or something." She rolls her eyes while standing up and getting down of the platform as Killua scoffs at her and gets back to his amazing skating tricks. There were some other smaller platforms on the solid ground and y/n sit in one of them. Getting a bit bored.

Once again, Killua skates his way to y/n and stops, he leaves the skate on the floor and looks at y/n. "Wanna try?"

"So you want to see my face fall flat on the floor?"

"Yes" he smirks and chuckles lightly.

The girl shakes her head. "I don't want to, I'm clumsy"

"I never asked if you weren't clumsy or not, stand up and try it"

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Next thing Killua forces y/n to stand up and pushes her to the skateboard. "Nonononono", she tried to stop him but Killua lifted her up and made her stand on the skateboard. "There" he smiles satisfied (:3).

"Now bring your foot to the floor and do the basics."

Y/n sighs, not having much faith in this. Even so she moves forward. She smiles and keeps skating forward in a really simple way. Killua watched her with some amusement. "You look like some little kid"

"This is actually cool" she keeps looking down and flashing forward.

"Y/n" he says a bit more seriously.

She looks forward and her eyes widen. She's leading herself to some skate lane. "H-how'd you stop?!" Y/n freaks out since the skate already gained speed.

Killua runs to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, stopping the skate with his foot. She looks down at the skate and glimpses at Killua. "Thanks" A wide grin appears on her face in relief.

They stare at each other for a second. "First time you said thanks to me"

"Why would you mind?"

"After saving you, buying you Barbie lotion and bringing you to the Arena I haven't heard one thanks." He says mockingly.

"Thanks, thanks and thanks" she winks cocky.

☄. *. ⋆