☄. *. ⋆ souls and scary silly brothers

★16

As you know, our friendly rivals we're fleeing from Y/n's rather unusual brother. That night they flashed through the room to pick up all of their stuff, not even bothering to turn on the lights and we're ready to get out of there.

Now, our dear youngsters hold on to their bags at the airport plus Killua's new skate board. The sun still didn't rise and they didn't bother to sleep.

Killua and y/n can't wear their Spiderman masks because it could be mistaken as something else by their own government, since they're in an airport.

That makes y/n a bit insecure and on guard for anything because they're facial skin we're exposed to. Killua, though, was rather calm on the outside.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" Says the nice airport lady.

"We would like two tickets to Zaban please" Killua says, a crowded city is better to hide.

"Do you have your passports? Documents? ID?" The nice lady asked, typing on her computer to check the flights. Y/n just stood next to Killua, not really having anything to do, since she's already worried about Kai.

"I have my hunter license. And the girl comes with me" Killua takes out his hunter license and casually shows it to the employee. Since the Hunter license was always respectful they don't really need documents.

The airport attendant blinked at both of them, a drop of sweat appears on her forehead as she chuckles nervously. "At this age?" She thought as she continued typing on her computer. Suddenly on a screen behind her, you could see the flights available. Killua and y/n toon a look, the sooner the better. "The 7:30 flight, please" y/n finally spoke.

Susan, the attendant (her name was on her badge) pressed another button, making the 7:30 flight, since they didn't plan their flight there were few seats available. Thankfully, there were 3 seats on the sides of the plane, next to one of the windows.

(I don't know if y'all know how planes work but it's like:
3 seats, 4 seats, 3 seats.
3 seats, 4 seats, 3 seats.)

Killua and y/n looked at eachother, mentally knowing that both of them don't want a stranger to sit next to them. "G24, G25 and G26 please" both of them said at the same time, like they didn't want to lose time.

"Okay, I just need to register your name, young man" y/n pauses for a few seconds, she holds Killua's arms to make him face her. "Isn't this information going to be available to other people?" She asks suspicious, maybe Mischa, who is a nerd, could hack into the system and look for their flight. Killua nods slowly "she makes a point" he thinks.

Susan, who heard the statement casually said:"Don't worry young lady, update the system and now everything involving hunters can be reviewed by someone with a specialized license."

The teens looked at Susan. "But our family could easily go into the system, no?"

"Not if they're for the mafia or something dear" Susan laughed softly.

Killua snorted and y/n blinked, face palming "they kinda are" both thought. But they didn't have much of a choice either, they were already at the airport and if they had to change locations to somewhere far without planes, it could take twice as long as a comfortable flight. "My name is Killua Zoldyck" Killua finally said, amused with y/n glaring at him for snorting earlier. Both of them should take this seriously but it seems like one is always playing around.

☄. *. ⋆

Killua and y/n finally said their goodbyes to our lovely Susan, it was still 5:05 in the morning. Y/n took hold into her clothing and her black bag, sitting on one of the tons of benches the airport has at the derpature lounge. Killua stood up and glanced down at her for a moment.

"What's your nen ability?" The silverette says out of nowhere.

"I'm an enhancer all I know" She shrugs

505- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

Killua raises an eyebrow and sits next to the ex bride. "How the hell can you be confused by it?"

Y/n eyes looked at Killua's while she sat back on the seat. "I can enhance my mind. When I was little, I had this one imaginary friend. Those imaginary friends have a fifty-fifty chance it's a demon or an angel." Y/n says the last sentence in a nerdy way.

"What does that have to do with your ability?" Killua rolls his eyes and sighs, not really understanding where she's getting at.

"I enhance my childhood imaginary friend and take it's form. As I said about demons and angles, I am basically taking form of an demon." y/n chuckles nervously.

Killua stares at her blinking blankly. "What...?"

"I have plenty of abilities, but the main one is the one I used for assassination. When I'm in the demon state, if I touch the target I can steal their soul." Killua gulps and eyes the girl. "Oh great, and my ability is electricity" Killua mumbles and looks away, scratching the back of his head.

Y/n manor gets more serious but calm, looking out at the glass that shows the sky and the airplane runway. "I'm proud it doesn't hurt them though. It wouldn't hurt anyways, once you're dead you don't suffer" the words run out of her mouth, her mind slowly venting to thoughts as her eyes are still glued to the sky.

Killua sturns to face her, but even so Y/n looks at the sky that still doesn't have a sun to light the blue up. "Anymore details...?"

"My ability makes me very connected to what you don't see. So I just know some stuff. Like series of events of tragedies or events help you realize things you don't know." The sparks in y/n eyes slowly disappear leaving her penetrating eye color gaze at the sky.

Killua stares at her as y/n slowly turns her head to face him. Y/n eyes start to light up and get to normal again, but even so her thoughts keep screaming in her ear.

"Maybe, just maybe, that's what happened with Gon and I. Was I supposed to realize something. Was it even a tragedy??"

"Maybe..." Killua whispered but soon his voice fades away, leaving an incomplete sentence. His eyebrow gently furrowing as he thought of him and Gon for a second.

Y/n gets back to her normal self, she shrugs her shoulders. "Basically I enhance my mind so much, that it's makes my imaginary friend real. It's often confused by transformation or a special ability. But it's actually enhancement" She says lightly and finally smiles while sheugging.

  Killua ends up staring at her, conflicted by his own thoughts and frustrated them.

☄. *. ⋆

Today's my birthday 👍 I hope you find Killua in character.