☄. *. ⋆Sonic registered hoodie.

★23

☄. *. ⋆

"But why couldn't I choose something that I liked?"

"Pumpkin, some things you don't choose, your soul just knows that's the experience you need.

Besides, it's not like you don't like Bob, he's your friend."

"Yeah but I could have some ability with candles or my cool camera! Like take pictures of stuff I like! Grandma, you would be the first picture!"

The sky was yellow, a sun that warmed both young and experienced figures. The older one gazing down at their little grandchild, smiling.

"You know why you were simply born with this ability?" The elder woman's voice spoke softly.

"With Bob?"

"Bob is your imaginary friend, and…?" Grandma asks, wanting the bundle of joy to finish.

"He's my what…?" The child remained confused.

"Your guide. The key to another world. And the capacity of it is dangerous, so be cautious. So it's great if you can keep the key hidden."

"But… Mischa knows about it."

"Well have you seen Mischa talk more than 5 sentences a day?" The little girl giggle after her grandma's statement.

"Mischa knows everything. But why did they gave the key to me?"

"I may have lived a long life. But somethings I can't know. But something tells me with the key you'll know a bit more than us"

Y/n smiles brightly and look to the beautiful coloured sky. "Than mom? Kai? Mischa?"

"More than our family, y/n. Something tells me that the key is too powerful to have suddenly appeared among us." Grandma adjugest her glasses and swings her chair gently.

"So I'm from another world?"

"Bob is."

"But why me? Kai is stronger. Mischa smart! Veronique is sneaky! She even hid my necklace from me! And Rake can understand anything!"

"Because you're the only y/n around." The girl calmed herself and looked down at the ground as she sits on it.

"We're not like the Zoldycks. Your father may try as hard as he can to change us."

☄. *. ⋆

Y/n beautiful day dreaming eyes vent to her thoughts, gazing at oxygen as a pillow lands on her head.

"Let's get the phone already!" Killua huffs and crosses his arms.

"OW" Killua isn't very delicate so Y/n glared at him, scoffing.

"What do you always get quiet about? I was thankful for it before you started doing it a little too much." He looks down at the girl and examines her face, the sleepy gaze doesn't leave her eyes.

"It's just some family stuff." She speaks in an eye roll and stands up from the bed stretching her back.

"Family stuff" he mumbles annoyed and gets out of the room, y/n has been pestering him all morning for the phone and when she needs to get dressed the girl simply sits and stares at the wall.

Killua was more annoying to y/n for some unknown reason, probably because they didn't start their relationship well.

Why doesn't he leave her? Y/n sometimes asked herself that. Isn't she annoying to him?

The blue eyed boy still has to get used to women, but pranking and bullying was also very fun.

Even in that way, that wasn't the exact reason that he didn't leave her.

As said, they stayed together because they we're the only thing they had. Killua never considered looking for Gon as an option, especially since they already made their goodbyes.

He still had to look for what interested him. Between Killua's and y/n's conversations, hé quietly realized Y/n had more to explore than the runaway bride she seemed.

Yes, of course that at first she cried about her Pinterest. But Killua couldn't help but notice she acts differently than a normal assassin would.

Something told his body that she was similar to the people you notice a spark of happiness in "not the assassin type".

Even so the ex assassin just sighed, still trying to look for something that would light up a spark of interest in him.

Y/n wasn't as talkative as she began to be in Heavens Arena where they made pillow fights, trained with each other, made pillow first and fought for the bed.

It's almost been a few weeks they've been together and Y/n insisted on a New phone. Guarantee Killua they wouldn't track her.

The silverette wasn't convinced but the girl was, and nothing could ever change her mind on making her stop making Killua's life hell about a phone.

"Ya know I'm gonna buy you one too. I think you need to experience how to be a normal teenager for once." She walks to him, not bothering to dress up to go shopping.

"Look who's talking. It's not like you're so different from me. And please don't tell em you're going to wear that outside" he looks at her weirdly

"What's wrong with it?" Y/n asks looking down at the hoodie and comfortable pants.

"I am not going outside with your pajamas"

"They are not pajamas plus it's cold, I can't bring myself to get off them and put on other clothes."

"Oh so of all the sweaters you have you'll keep wearing the sonic one?"

"Sonic is iconic"

"For kids"

"Have you ever even watched? Sorry but I had a childhood more normal than yours."

"What's with you making me feel like a normal teenager thing anyway?" He says after glaring mockingly and standing there in front of the ex bride.

"Because it feels good to be normal. I like the feeling, so I'm sure you, that suffered ten times worse experiences than me, would like it too." She nods, her hands on her hips.

The cat eyed boy pauses, his gaze somehow softens to bring himself a neutral facial expression. His eyes glued to the messy girl.

"And how did you get to the conclusion I suffered ten times worse experiences than you?"

"Your eyes say it."

He furrows his eyebrows, seemingly conflicted. "My what?"

"You seem sad. You feel sad." She looks away scratching the back of her head.

He titles his head to the side and raises an eyebrow, scoffing at her. "I'm fine"

Y/n stays quiet, always having the girls of… people. A people person.

"Now get into acceptable clothes." He tries to shrug off the striking words.

"NO!!"

☄. *. ⋆