☄. *. ⋆ Crazy teens and hotdogs

★14

Y/n calmly walked around her room. Killua putting his black coat on. Today was Ana's christmas party and the teens got ready for it. "Do you have any more weird friends or just Ana" Killua says bluntly, faintly teasing.

"Yeah, you" y/n scoffs;

"I don't smile creepily." Killua glares.

"Killua, she probably likes you or something, she's a nice person, okay? Plus is not my problem, you don't know how to socialize like a normal person."

"She's suspicious, I don't trust her, so we better not stay long at that party" He warns and looks around at the freshly new bags they bought to pack their new stuff. Since the day before they agreed on getting out of the arena, since of the figure Killua saw in the store. Plus they had to be constantly moving, if not it would be easier to get captured. Killua's main motivation to go to the party was food.

Y/n sighs and combs her hair, sitting on the bed. "We still don't know where our next destination is."

"Somewhere far away." Killua shrugs, not really having an idea as well, not that it's a complicated matter though.

"How specific" Y/n stood up, taking away the comb by shoving it on the black bag, she was already ready.

Killua still fixed his clothing and searched for the perfect t-shirt. Y/n stared at him, blinking. "You're still not ready," she mocks. "I thought I was slow".

"My gray anchor jeans don't match my zima blue shirt" He blurts out, frustrated.

Y/n chuckles, amused. "You bother to specify the shades of gray?"

"It's style, something you." He smirks, looking up and down at the girl. "Don't have"

"Why would I need style when I get comfy hoodies? Plus hurry up" Y/n fights back and drops her body on the bed;

☄. *. ⋆

The ex bride's eyes darted down to the paper Ana wrote the address as Killua looked up to the light blue house, very nicely organized, you could see Ana's friends having fun from the window. Since Ana is the popular type."Friendly reminder I'm here for the food" Killua says like a grumpy grandpa as the "couple" walks up the few stairs to reach the door. Y/n chuckled shortly and before her finger could reach the bell Ana opened the door with a wide welcoming smile. "Hey guys, I'm glad you came! Happy christmas!"

"Happy christmas" Y/n says with a friendly smile and Killua did the same, but with an excuse of a "grin".

"Glad to be here, how are you? It's better to be here then spend a lonely Christmas alone (actually it's the 23, so yeah)" y/n says while Ana moved herself out of the door so they could enter. There was music and colorful lights, luckily there was still space to breathe between the 15 year olds. The silverette appreached Y/n and mumbled. "I prefer the lonely christmas", the girl's response was a short glare while Ana's eyes were elsewhere.

Killua alongside Y/n entered the living room. "I'm fine, have fun you guys, I want to introduce you to a friend." Ana waved her hand making the awkward youngsters follow her to one of her friends, a girl with the same age as them with red hair. "Hi" she said, sipping her soda. "Jane this is Y/n and Killua, Y/n and Killua this is Jane".

"hey" "yo"

"So what are you two? Friends? Buddies?" Jane says cooly.

"My money feeds the poor child" Y/n jokes.

"Kinda like a sugar mommy situation?"

Y/n snorts and looks at Killua who scoffs. "The only thing she receives back is smacks. She seems to want one right now, don't you Y/n?"

"Now I remember why I regret hanging around with you." Ana laughs and turns to Jane. "I said they were funny!" Jane takes a glance at them with an amused expression. "Yeah" she laughs shortly and waves goodbye, entering the crowd who socialized with others.

"I hope you guys enjoy the party," Ana finishes. "Thanks for inviting us" y/n says grinning, as Killua already aimed for the food. Y/n's friend waved goodbye to greet others as the cat eyed boy smirks smugly. "well see ya, already found the chocolate table"

Before Y/n could make him not run away she was left alone between pretty strangers. She glared to herself and stuffed her hands on her coat and walked around, not really in the mood for chocolate. The girl sat next to the window, Jane next to her. "You do anything special, Y/n?" Jane asked, her body laid back on the seat. "Not really, I have a lot of free time on my hands" Y/n answered shrugging and looking down at the window, a hot dog stand preparing food for their few customers on the streets.

Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz starts playing

"How about you?" the ex brides eyes darted to Jane once again. "I'm part of a band, it's pretty cool, you should listen some time" She winks, with a smile. Y/n grins back as her eyes dart a black haired tall man eating his hot dog out on the streets. Her eyes widened as she saw Kai focused entirely on his hot dog, everything around her got blurred and Jane's voice muffled. For a minute everything seemed like hours, her heart raced out of her chest and her sweat went cold as a few drops traveled her forehead.

Y/n immediately standed up. "Hey Jane, I have- have to go somewhere, where's Killua?" she manages to say her words in a not too nervous tone.

Jane, nods, shrugging, but raises an eyebrow " I just told you he was with Ana upstairs"

Y/n pauses, making a weird facial expression, she started looking around in a nervous manner. Her legs start walking around, squeezing herself between the teens as she quickly reaches the stair to lead herself upstairs. Her heart raced even faster, making herself even more pressured. She flashed herself upstairs, searching the bathroom, a formal bedroom, looking for them. Finally running to the last room.

Y/n hands reached the doorknob and opened the door, seeing Ana almost kissing Killua. In a blink she noticed herself between the two and glared at Ana "OI, WHAT THE HELL?!" Killua freezed and looked at both of them awkwardly, especially Ana". "What was that?" Ana stood confused and outraged at Y/n, her eyes with mixed emotion and her mouth agape from shock. She slowly glared at Y/n "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

☄. *. ⋆