☄. *. ⋆ Pushing and bad naming

★4

☄. *. ⋆it's been exactly 𝟻 days that Killua and y/n ran away.

Because:

ִ ࣪𖤐₊ ⊹Day 1: running away.

ִ ࣪𖤐₊ ⊹Day 2: arrived at Lasta.

ִ ࣪𖤐₊ ⊹Day 3, Day 4: trip to the Arena

ִ ࣪𖤐₊ ⊹Day 5: arrived and bought mask.

Too keep you on track. Basically it was day 6

☄. *. ⋆

Y/n and Killua wait to sign up.

"It wasn't like this last time..." He sighs and glances over at y/n, who was a bit shorter than him. The line was long and they'll have to wait at least 30 minutes to sign up.

Both Killua and y/n were wearing their mask, and the ex bride had to force the silver haired boy to wear it.

With Killua's hunter license they slept in a local hotel, but both of them hope y/n can make it as high as possible so they don't need to sleep in hotels anymore.

"Why were you here those 2 times?" Y/n asks, curious about it.

"One for my assassin training, another for a friend." He says calmly, looking around in boredom.

"What friend?"

"A guy I met at the Hunter exam" he looks down at her.

"I'm not dumb, you know. You may act all blunt but the 'friend' seems to matter. Maybe he's the one you're thinking about." Y/n smirk smugly and give him a playful punch. "Friend huh" she chuckles husky.

Killua looks at her in annoyance. "Best friend, happy"

"He seems to matter more than that" y/n says cocky.

"We're best friends... We'll we were, it's been some time I haven't seen him."

"What 's his name?"

"Gon." His chill manner seems to change, a faint spark of nostalgia fills him up, Killua only met Y/n six days ago and he doesn't really feel like telling the big ass story about the friendship (or relationship) he had with Gon.

"He seems really cool by the way" y/n says light and pat his back faintly, she seem to already have noticed that Gon matters much more.

"Did you just-?" Killua looked at her weirdly under his mask. "Comfort me?" Killua thinks.

"Maybe, I'm mainly impressed that someone can actually put up with you that much." The girl teases in a blunt manner, since y/n already imagines that they've been together for some time.

Killua's eyes twitch and groan, mumbling a curse while he looks away.

For a few seconds both of them were silent. Y/n turns to Killua, pokes him and raises a hand and she lowers the other. Like the game where young girls play, shown in movies (I suck at explaining something basic but ya know).

"I'm not a girl"

"I already figured that out but why don't we pass time at least."

Killua quietly does the same and starts playing the girly banter. Y/n showing him the proper movements.

"No, not like that. We do this one three times and then this one and then this." Y/n shows him and Killua repeats.

Sometimes slapping each other's hands for fun.

"Promise me you won't spend all the money you won in clothes"

"This is how you think a girl would spend money? First off I have one hoodie, it'll be fair to buy some clothes at least. Plus, I bet you wasted all your money on videogames or something."

"Not videogames, chocolate," the boy says bluntly.

"Even worse, Killua. You keep saying stuff about me when you spend it all on food" y/n sounds a bit defensive.

"Sorry I was exaggerating. You would spend half of it on lotion" Killua's scoffs and mocks while they keep playing.

The banter starts getting a bit faster, and maybe a bit more harsh.

"You're being dramatic, just because you're dumbass checked out the wrong way you want MY money"

"I've been here before, I know stuff, and since we're together you might as well share it."

Y/n stubbornly groans and gives Killua a final slap in the hand and stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Fine I guess, as long as we're sticking together....". The youngsters hear a shout from behind them, something between curses. Talking about the line. Their eyes widen as they notice that the guy in front of them has already moved forward.

This Charming Man- The Smiths starts playing

They take their step forward. "How long did you and Gon stay together?"

"Jeesh you make it sound like we were dating or something" he makes a  weird face and pushes Y/n lightly to the side.

"We'll he seems important" she stands up properly and pushes Killua to the side as well. Killua does the same once again, pushing her in a stronger way than before, giggling smugly. Y/n simply glares and pushes him back even harder. Finally they stopped when they could sign up.

"Hello, welcome to Heavens Arena, please fill out this form" the polite employee shows the form, a pen next to it. Y/n side glances to Killua as she writes everything besides the name. Her head finally turns to face Killua spiderman mask. "What's my name?"

"How should I know, make something up. Darth Vader or something."

She sighs, from afar it seemed like smoke was coming out of her ears, it was always like this to choose a decent name for accounts or new OC's. She writes on the paper "Kiki Dee". Killua blinks at her. "Yeah it was better if I chose the name" he rolls his eyes underneath the spiderman eyes.

"Welcome, Kiki Dee, you are the number 5667. Good luck in Heavens Arena"

☄. *. ⋆

I accidentally deleted chapter 4 so it's not the original. I blame the goverment.