☄. *. ⋆Blue the flash and bad jokes

★15

Tw, my loves. Faintly mentions abuse.

"That's what I should ask you! You met days ago! Are you still with this crazy rush that you need somebody to love?!" Y/n shouts at Ana, her voice showing frustration and disappointment, along with this confusion with her thoughts Y/n already knew about the fuss she made with her past boyfriends or possible crushes. When she gets the boy she simply gets sick of him and leaves him casually looking for another.

Killua stood there stepping back to understand what was happening, in that moment Y/n thought Killua would let Ana kiss him, since he would have seen Anar coming with his abilities. Y/n's mind was already crazy with Kai eating a hot dog on the streets, meaning he's close to getting Killua and her back to marriage and having kids.

"Killua we need to go! NOW." Her gaze was already conflicted by this nervous situation. Killua already took note of all the signs, especially since he already caught up that she wasn't nervous about the almost kiss, and about something else. "No, what are you doing?! Stay! This is just a misunderstanding!" Ana shouted, almost seeming desperate, her arms waved around as her eyes widened and she took a step closer, hoping the youngsters would stay.

Killua's royal blue eyes gazed at the window, moonlight coming out of it as the curtains made way for the light to shine. The window led to another window, more specifically the neighbors. Before Ana could say much more Killua spoke up, his behavior becoming more serious. "What happened?" His voice is more monotone than usual. "Kai is-" Y/n got interrupted by Killua as he jumped out of the window holding her arm, making the girl follow him. With swift and quick movements, the kind no normal human being could see, they climb the rooftop of the next house.

From the rooftop they could see shiny Heavens Arena, next to the bright moon that made it easy to see at night, the sky was also being decorated by the mesmerizing stars. Y/n hand tapped Killua's arms as she turned her head to face the hot dog stand. Her eyes widened as she didn't see Kai anymore. "Where's-"

Even if Y/n didn't spot Kai anymore both of their bodies shivered as they heard the sound of.... cutting (I guess) underneath them. Y/n quickly looked down,with her eyes wide, at Kai's signature knife, which was already stuck in the house's wall. "This time it isn't an illusion" Ana got near the window and looked up to them, still having a desperate look on her face. Kai happily appeared next to her, in a relaxed manner. "Hey mittens, how's the boyfriends?" he smirked, his voice cocky, rather charmingly even, as one of his fingers took hold of another knife.

That was y/n cue to get her bones freezed, her body diving in the sufferment of having to abuse her own children and having to obey her husband, Killua. Kai scared her as much as Illumi scared Killua, in this situation at least. His aura was scary, gloomy and deadly when Kai was in his hunting mood. Ana who was next to him let out a scream and passed out on the floor by tasting Kai's thrilling presence.

But, thankfully Kai wasn't Illumi, even if he is as strong as the monotone pantene model that didn't scare Killua as much, ready to run for his freedom and making sure to hold Y/n close to him. The silverrette flashed his way to the heavens arena. His arm clinged to Y/n, who was slightly feeling dragged by him, slowly coming back to her senses, even if her heart was still very fast and her breathing quick.

Teddy picker- Artic Monkeys starts playings

Kai, who is stupid. Coff Coff, isn't stupid, made his way to the neighbors rooftop and made sure to get his precious knife back from the wall, and looked at cutie patooties who made their way to heavens arena, running away from him. "I think I want another one of those" he yawned and stretched his arms, while thinking about his hot dog. Kai prepared his fighting stance and in a blink, started running for the "couple". Killua feeling his presence get closer, and getting closer with incredible speed. Kai didn't mind aiming his nen knives at them, since he was in his hunting mood after all.

Killua jumped from rooftop to rooftop with more speed, dodging some of the knives, next to Y/n who made sure to be at her best speed. Her eyes took a faint glance at Killua's face, almost thinking she saw sparks of electricity coming out of his focused figure. "How about the blue flash ability" Y/n says between breaths.

Killua looks at her for a moment, both of them still running from Kai. Seconds after Killua's form completely changes and his zippity zapp flashy ability was activated, Killua took a hold of Y/n by the waist. The girls look back at Kai ,who was determined to catch them. "Hey Kai! Do you know that there isn't a C in 'dark'?" She shouts at him and Kai answers "Yeah? Why?"

"Because you can't C in the dark" Killua scoffs and looks down at her, she was amused as Kai laughed at the dumb joke. One of Kai's weak spots, being goofy and silly with his sibling, and this could definitely be proven by this situation, since in between his laughing Kai tripped and landed on a dumpster in between the walls of another building. "Holly-"

Both Killua and Y/n hear shouting and look back at him as they get closer to the Arena. Killua looks at Y/n weirdly. "So you're weird genetically? And is he really the Bloodwilliams top assassin?" he raises an eyebrow looking down at Y/n in an uneasy manner. By now, with Killua's cheap copy of the flash the youngsters made their way to the Heavens Arena.

Even if Kai was chilling between trash both of them had to hurry, nothing madr sure that Illumi wasn't close too, thankfully Killua is a paranoid werido and made Y/n pack her bags sooner.

☄. *. ⋆