☄. *. ⋆useless lotions and cool masks

★3

Both youngsters have finally gone threw a long and annoying trip, having to argue and try to get to know the least about eachother. Now our protagonists where in a city called "Lasta" (don't ask, just a random name)

Using Killua's hunter license they reserved a "hotel room" in a local "hotel". A hotel very humble looking, but I would say it's quite lovely.

Unfortunately, Killua and y/n were sharing the same room, between a lot of arguing about boys and girls things.

It wouldn't be very pleasant if they actually got married. Not now at least.

Killua balls himself up in a chair and drinks his hot chocolate as he gazes around at the sky, admiring it's shade of baby blue and orange, coming for the sun with his rising. He sits there, on the balcony.

Y/n looks at herself in the mirror, the girl bursts out of the door and walks to the balcony, near it the wood table. She (barely) slams (it actually wasn't that loud but in Killua's perceptive it's worse) the table with her hand as her head turn to Killuas figure.

One thing is for sure they need new clothes.

Both of them we're wearing the only outfits they had in the moment, a messed up suit and a shitty dress.

"What are we going to do now?" Y/n asks.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out the way you're so smart."

"Spit it out, I'm sure you have an idea somewhere on your pea sized brain."

"I don't know, we can do whatever we want as long as we're not getting caught." Killua says bluntly to Y/n, drinking from his mug. "While we're at it maybe you could stop buying every random lotion in the market that says 'purifies skin' and waisting almost 100 bucks with it!"

"Being me takes time and money."

"Yeah, pretty expensive to be with you. Who chooses creams over clothes? First off you were wearing the only piece of fabric you had, a wrecked dress"

"How do you think I could even get my own money?"

Killua stares at y/n.
"Guess what, hag? My pea sized brain can work miracles. Maybe you should open your eyes and see that." A smirk shows up in his lips.

R u mine?- Artic Monkeys starts playing

☄. *. ⋆

For a ironic since of humour, now picture the two young folks with freshly new bought clothes, which are just some random pants and hoodies that fit them, staring into a tall building.

Even if you try squinting your eyes you could see the top of it. It shines a lot as well.

"Heavens Arena! So? Any 'congrats Killua you're awesome'?" Killua says confident.

"Isn't this the building where you fight and get money?" She says a bit uninterested. In the end she's just lazy to actually work for the money.

"Wow. Couldn't you at least make a little effort in showing how grateful you are for my services?"

"Thank you Killua!" Sarcasms drips from the h/c (hair colour) girl.

"Jeez." He says in a eye roll and starts walking to the entrance. "I think you must be strong enough to get your way threw the arena. I mean, my parents did have to find the best bride, right?" He mocks.

Y/n groans and slight taps Killua arm. "Killua, I think you haven't thought that our faces will show on TV. And our names will be shown to a lot of people because we're gonna fight, right?"

The silverette scoffs sheeply. "Your face. I'm not gonna fight"

Y/n blinks and face palms, again. "Why aren't you that worried we might get caught by our family? Dude, you have the most weird hair colour"

"Have you ever seen green?" Another scoff was heard from him "plus you can just wear something iconic to hide your faces, like a mask."

Y/n thinks about it for a second and rolls her eyes, sighing. "Ok, maybe it's a good idea, but you'll have to wear something too, mister. And I choose" y/n grins with confidence as her hand slightly pushes Killua out of her way, a little push.

Her steps lead themselves away from the entrance of the heavens arena to the shops, to look for a mask.

☄. *. ⋆

Once again, to our ironic effect, the "couple" was seen in front of a nerd store. Y/n feels excited about her new Gwen, the spider woman, mask and Killua just groans and glares at 'Gwen' with his Miles mask on.

"Nerd."

"But this is iconic!"

Killua looks at her unfazed, they finally lead theirselves to the arena. "This is this, this is that, This is shit. I'm not going to wear this, plus I've never seen the movie."

"Well I'm gonna make you see it now. Plus just shut up, you wanted to expose my face without thinking twice. You we're just too dumb to think that you would be dead too"

"I didn't think about it okay! It's not my fault."

"Then what we're you thinking about, huh?"

Killua looks at y/n seriously. "Nothing I would tell you, hag"

"You're gonna have to tell me sometime, we're a team, remember?" She says, still annoyed by all this.

"Plus why aren't you going to fight?" She sighs and look at him under her mask, unfazed.

Y/n still has a lot to learn about Killua.

"I've already been here twice and these two times I haven't made the proper check out" he shrugs.

Y/n blinks, she smacks Killua's head, if it wasn't for how dumb he as they could make the double of money.

☄. *. ⋆