☄. *. ⋆Underwear and friends

★9

Killua and y/n's turn their heads slowly, at the same time, to face the person who was behind them. Their eyes wide.

"Hey y/n! I didn't expect to see you here. Quite some time, huh? I moved from Zaban, sorry I didn't tell you" A feminine voice says in a friendly and sympathetic tone. The girl chuckles sheeply.

She wore a light purple skirt, some white tights, a black all stars and a big dark purple hoodie, holding onto some shopping bags with the names of stores in it.

"A-Ana?!" Y/n blinks, her heart relaxing as she chuckles in relief. "How'd you–"

The youngsters who sat on the floor slowly stood up, Killua confused about this random interaction."I recognized you by our hair. So.... Who's this, your boyfriend?" She smiles and looks down at Killua.

The 'couple', who were standing up soon, shook like they were going to fall as the word "boyfriend" was heard. "UGH NO" Both say at the same time in a disgusted tone.

"He's gay" y/n says with an "innocent" smile on her face.

"Gon is my best friend, idiot" he flicks her forehead with a glare.

Ana looks at the scene awkwardly, and nods slowly."okay...?"

Y/n snaps out of it (I wanna grab both of your shoulders and shake, baby. SNAP OUT OF IT) and chuckles lightly. She points to Killua while her eyes gazed at Ana "he's a friend I've been hanging out with, Killua." Then she points to Ana and glances at Killua "she's one of the friends I told you, remember?"

Ana was a girl who lived in a nice apartment in Zaban City, Y/n always received a lot of missions near the area.

One day, the two bumped into each other at the park. Another day this happened again, then that's when they started talking. Ana was always so electric around her and smiley. She loves to talk. Y/n is the quiet but friendly type, so both started hanging out when Y/n had a chance, all of this behind the Bloodwilliams back.

Killua examines Ana "hi" he says in a rather blank tone, at least it wasn't harsh. Killua felt a bit suspicious of the girl, after all, she appeared out of nowhere and specifically after he thought he saw Illumi.

"Hi, nice to meet you Killua!" she waves hi to him. "So you guys buying some clothes?"

Y/n nods with a grin on her lips "yep, seems like you too, how's your family?!"

Ana nods " My family is great by the way, thanks for asking" she chuckles and swings her bags lightly. "So how long did you and Killua meet?" she asks politely.

This conversation still felt awkward and very random, to Killua at least. Y/n felt happy to see one of her friends once again. "to be honest... 1 week" the girl beside Killua says, Y/n was feeling how Killua was getting quiet, since this conversation wasn't of his interest but he kept his eyes on the girl. Watching her movements in suspicion "is this a trap? Maybe y/n sister, Mischa could have used her Nen ability"

Arabella- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

"So we kinda have to go, it's really nice to see you though" Y/n and Ana gave each other a hug.

Killua and his ex fiancee walked over to the fitting room to try out their clothes. Killua drops his clothes and shoves y/n in one of the fitting rooms with him, closing the door. He looks at her seriously. "HEY, what are you doing?" Y/n scoffs.

"Do you really think she is your friend, Ana?" He asks seriously.

Y/n pauses, still a bit confused. "Yes, why?"

"Isn't it suspicious if a normal girl appears behind each other nowhere just when I thought I've seen my older brother? It could be the work of that sister of yours, the manipulator"

Y/n eyes look at Killua's. "You're so paranoid." she rolls her eyes

"Y/n I'm serious" he flicks her forehead again, a quiet "owie" coming out of her lips.

"Killua, don't you remember I said my family didn't know I had friends? If they did, they could even kill me, my father that is. So if the Bloodwiliams don't know neither does the Zoldycks." y/n explains calmly and composedly, looking straight in Killua's eyes to calm him down. Her hand reaches out to slightly pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, dude"

Killua looks down at the girl, sighing. He lets go of her in an eye roll and crosses his arms as his back rests at the other wall of the little room with a mirror.

He keeps staring at y/n, not very convinced, which the h/c (hair color) girl noticed. "Sure, ok, but we can't stay for too long. And we'll always be wearing masks from now on, hear me?" Killua says in a stern tone.

"I haven't reached the 200th floor though."

"You'll reach it in no time" he scoffs and opens the door, getting out of the fitting room to try out his own clothes. Y/n frowned "Why is he so sensible sometimes? What even happened? Why so mad over a meet up with a friend? He's confusing.. but even so he is a bit right. This was unexpected, but I didn't even feel Illumi's presence, but Mischa is also very powerful. My intuition is telling me this is nothing, maybe Killua is just mad with something."

Y/n thinks, conflicted by the situation.

☄. *. ⋆