☄. *. ⋆a jerk and a hag

★6

After intense writing and descriptions that make part of character development, the next thing you see is y/n winning her fight which was pretty predictable. The judge gulps and gives her the 170th floor pass.

"When you're fighting, if you, for some miracle, get a high floor switch it to the 70th floor, if we go directly to the... let's say, the 180th floor will only win the 180th's prize money."

Killua's voice haunts y/n's mind (just kidding, she just over thinks a lot). What Killua said brought y/n to ask for the 70th floor ticket. Since if it was the 50th they'll just receive money to buy some can of soda.

She gets off the platform and walks to the boy.

"So you did what I told you to do?" Killua asks in a laid back manner.

"ai ai, sir" y/n nods and stretches her arms lightly as she makes a signal to Killua, telling him to stand up from the sidelines and follow her.

☄. *. ⋆

Now what happens next is also very predictable, especially since you already know y/n is a top trained ex-assassin, which makes her stronger from any opponent in floors in a lower level. Yes, she won her fight at the 70th floor.

You know something funny? Both Killua and y/n haven't shared information about their family in the week they've been together. The youngsters stood side to side in the elevator, in silence.

"We still haven't said anything about our family's techniques and powers."

"you want to get started?" Killua cocks an eyebrow under his spider man mask

"yes"

☄. *. ⋆

Ladies and gentlemen and anything in between! The next scene between the friendly rivals is descriptions of their family fighting techniques. Since we all know at least a bit about the silver haired boy's family we're going to show you the family you do not know to help your comprehension about the Bloodwilliams!

Knee Socks- Artic Monkeys starts playing

☄. *. ⋆

KAI★★★

Conjurer- "knives guy"- conjurers knifes and his aim is excellent
20 yo- A boy
The strongest. ★Brianstorm- Arctic Monkeys

"You are the unforecasted storm

Calm, collected and commanding

(Top marks for not tryin')

You leave the other story standing

With your renditions and jokes"

MISCHA★★★

Manipulator- "glasses girl"- manipulates what you see
19 yo- A something_Veronique's twin
The smartest and emotionless. ★The chain- Fleetwood Mac

"And if you don't love me now

You will never love me again

I can still hear you saying

You would never break the chain (never break the chain)"