☄. *. ⋆ snow particules and stubborn kids

★13

Y/n gets herself off Killua, sitting on the fancy carpet the room has. "You haven't told him about me?!", her voice with pure indignation, scoffing.

Killua immediately stands up making faces to y/n. He sits down on his chair once again and faces Gon. "Unfortunately, I have a girl with me." he glares at Gon's sneaky smile."I'll call you later okay?" He says rushed and waves goodbye to his friend, which he does the same, and ends the call. His head turns to Y/n, his ocean blue eyes glaring at her e/c (eye color) eyes, she glares back stubbornly.

"Why are you like this?" Killua mocks.

"I should ask the same."

"It's obvious you were going to ship us or something. I'M NOT GAY"

"YOU ACT LIKE IT. But I was going to say hi to him. But then YOU glared at me, which was obvious you weren't going to let me near the computer"

Killua walks away from the computer and leads himself to the bed. His hand reaches one of the pillows and aims it to y/n figure, the pillow flashing to the girl's face. "Go buy yourself your phone or something". She grips the pillow before it hits her face and sternly throws it back at him. "If it gets me as far away from you as possible".

Killua catches, every round they throw it's harder to catch it and it looks like even sparks are flashing with the pillow, like a flash. "Weren't you the one who INSISTED for me to stay with you?"

"You make it sound like I'm desperate. You know you have no goal as well" both of their figures start getting more gloomy and the pillow gets faster. The pillow finally stops flying around when Y/n throws it aside and jumps on Killua. Both of them fight like little kids on the bed.

"LEAVE MY LIFE ALONE"

"YOU'RE OVERREACTING"

"YOU'RE THE ONE SHOUTING"

Both groaned and fought together, cursing along the body to body fighting. One trying to hurt the other and win. Y/n almost killing him with her own pillow.

Finally, after years of fighting each other, both get tired and lay on bed panting, and maybe a bit sweaty from the bickering. Both of their breathing heavy.

Killua breaks the silence by asking "Wanna lose at Mario kart?"

"You're the one who's going to lose" Y/n stand up to sit next to Killua and beat his ass up at the game. "What are you going to tell Gon?"

"What do you mean?" Killua asks confusedly, raising an eyebrow as he stares at the screen and chooses his cart.

"about we were supposed to marry each other"

"I'm gonna tell him that, basically it. I won't lie to Gon" he shrugs, as he said what y/n predicted he would say. A moment of silence gets between the two for a few seconds as their characters start the race.

"I think it's cute you care for him." Y/n says out of nowhere. Killua looks at her his eyes wide and very confused. "You called me cute?" his eyes leave the screen to look at her for a few seconds.

"Yes, I think it's really adorable how you care about him, when the subject is him I just need a few seconds to know you care about him. And I think that's really sweet about you" she also stops looking at the screen to stare at Killua for some milliseconds. "Oh and also, tomorrow's friday we're going to Ana's party" she reminds as her gaze drifts to the nintendo carts once again. Killua just nodded and tried to focus on the game.

"thanks... I guess"

☄. *. ⋆

Do I Wanna Know- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

After the gaming section, Killua cockily won more points than y/n. "Loser" he smirked confidently.

Y/n started thinking about what she was going to wear for the christmas party tomorrow, which got her pretty frustrated since she only had that simple black dress.

So she begged (made) Killua to go out with her to buy something nice for tomorrow. The sky was already considerably dark, the stars shine and a cold breeze caressed their faces as they walked the streets. Some snow falling on Killua's and y/n's hair.

"Y/n, remember when I said we were going to leave as soon as possible then Ana invited us to her party?" Killua asks, a bit bored.

"yeah what about it?" Y/n responds admiring the tiny particle of snow on her finger, it has the exact format that appears on cartoons which makes Y/n smile excited at how beautiful it is.

"We're gonna pack our things okay. We leave tomorrow..." The silverettes voice fades away a bit in the end of his statement as he sees Y/n fangirling over the bit of snow on the tip of her finger and steps closer to look at it with her. Trying to figure out what is so special.

Y/n reaches her hand out a bit more so Killua can stare at it too. "It's so cutely symmetrical, look"

"You sound really stupid, you know." he rolls his eyes but even so stares at the snow, noticing that it's like in cartoons.

"Stop ruining my fun" she scoffs shortly and continues their path to buy a "proper" outfit for tomorrow.

☄. *. ⋆