☄. *. ⋆random screen shredding

★2

Both of Killua and y/n are officially in the nearest city, not very big but still useful. They stand in front of each other, they're clothes a bit dirty ripped off and messy.

Killua suddenly shoves y'n's phone one the floor making the electronic turns into shreds. Like y/n's heart.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" she shouts pissed. "My whole life was in this!", cries were heard from y/n

"How could it be that important?! All I know it could have a tracker in it!" he says pissed off and a bit indignation.

"Couldn't you bring something more useful?"

"MY PINTEREST!" she glares at Killua.
"by the way I searched my clothes and body. YOU might  have the tracker!"

"Oh I'm sure I'm clear! You're probably the one who's going to get us caught!"

"Kai doesn't use digital trackers." y/n scoffs, she look at her shredded phone, the Bloodwilliams are more of the physical type.

"That sounds pretty reckless for one of the top assassin s of the world." Killua verbally fights back, both of them shouting at eachother. Pretty dramatic to write but yes.

☄. *. ⋆

Kai is the eldest child of the Bloodwilliams. And now lovely reader, I'll show you the cooler, hotter, cocky-er version of Illumi that actually show emotions: Kairu Bloodwilliams!

Our favourite Knifes quy! 🤓

"I signed you (y/n) and me up to spanish so we can learn hispanic fancy cussing, thank me later."

"I put the Sexy in dyslexia"

"You'll never find a guy like me, go look it up in ebay! I've even bought you pads for your birthday!"

☄. *. ⋆

Continuing:

The ex bride and the ex-groom soon start a glare contest.
"Illumi will see us if we keep standing on a rooftop" Killua say cooly, still glaring.

"Kai would just appear making a grand entrance with glitter and sunglasses on"

"The Zoldycks will find us and captive us"

"The Bloodwilliams though will finds us in a quicker way" The girls eye glare. After a  moment, thinking about the subject, that discussion made y/n eyes widen as she realized something. Killua raises an eye brow as he notices her sudden "friendliness".

"If we're going to flee from our families. we need eachother" the girl says calming herself down and using a serious and calm voice. Killua does the same as the realizes she's right.

"We both know our own families." he finishes.

"I never ran away before, but I know you did"

"yeah, but then my family let me be chill with it"

"So now they'll definitely be on to us." Y/n sighs frustrated.

They pause and stare eachother. Both don't even know eachother, but it's essencial they work together to get what they want.

Killua only was told a few details about y/n and Knows the Bloodwilliams in a shallow way, such as fighting skills, powers, nen and other things.

Both of their families are on this. Which sucks for them.

A sound was heard from the rooftop. A public bus stops at the bus station and opened his doors to the people who had to go and the people who had to come in The youngsters glance at the bus and then at eachother. Obviously sharing the same thought.

"So you have any money?" y/n says once both of them were on solid ground

"Haven't you planned this? Haven't you brought money INSTEAD of your PHONE because of damned Pinterest." He scoffs and says it like it's the more obvious thing in the world.

"Well there WAS money in my bank app but you. destroyed it too pieces, dipshit!"

"the tracker, hag!"

"My pinterest, albino!"

Killua opens his mouth to screw this up some more but a bip was heard from the only bus in the bus station making the friendly rivals flash they way threw the security 'stuff' making their way in the bus.

The bus was filled with people, tired people. But the important thing is they'll be a bit more further away from their families, both y/n and killua knew that.

People stare at the "couple", due to them abnormal outfits. The so called "couple" got squished together, along with the other people squeezed in there. Y/n grabs Killua wrist and drags him to a corner, better than being in the middle of the crowd.

"first off, we need a plan" she whispers.

"First off, sure whatever, but you start. I'm tired from carrying your ass around. Plus you don't even say thank you" he scoffs and sit down in a vacant seat, closing his eyes and putting his hands on the back of his head.

Y/n just glances at him sigh, feel annoyed by this. But keeping it low.
"We need money. And somewhere to sleep. But we also need to know about our families and their powers so we can avoid getting caught." She tries to focus and sits down next to Killua. They are a lot of tropics to flee not one, but two, family of assassins.

Y/n could feel her heart beating in her chest. The adrenaline is getting scary.... Is she really doing all this for freedom?

"Well, once we know and plan everything we can live our own life's. Without eachother." The girl spills out, trying to be as calm as possible.

Killua open once of his eyes to take a glimpse at focused and determined y/n.

"It's obvious she feels pressure about this. Does she like her life? Did she like it? Or is she just nervous she might get killed? I can see in her eyes though she's obviously thinking of a plan. Girls are weird"

"I have my hunter license." The cat eyed boy says bluntly.

Y/n blink for a second. "We're  going to rely on that? They never told me you were a hunter."

Blitzkrieg Bop- Ramones starts playing

"Yeah, it's a long story. Don't expect to tell it though, I spend the last 5 days playing video games instead of sleeping. Plus, we wouldn't rely on it if you brang a credit card. Friendly reminder, they are 10x more easier to bring then a phone"

"It's not all my fault, this wouldn't happen of you were so paranoid about a tracker I'm certain they didn't install in my PHONE"

"Well it may be little but it CAN bring us back to our family. Aka torture. I don't want to marry you."

"And you think I would want to marry you?!"

☄. *. ⋆

Friendly information, this happens after the anime, in a situation where Killua has to return home, and his sister is still with his family.

I just realized. Wow. I'm fucked up.