★★Kai's advanced dance abilities

☄. *. ⋆how the Bloodwilliams reacted to the news of y/n officially getting married!☄. *. ⋆

Birds sangs in the Bloodwilliams garden. The warm sunlight made a special highlight the beautiful green grass and the flowers.

The mansion, who looked less robotic and monotone than the Zoldycks. It faced the immense garden, who has all type of trees and hidden animals.

The soft breeze blew on Rakes red strands of hair as he stood on the balcony, the sun highlighting his presence. His violin being played as he makes a few twirls in the balcony.

The red 2000 band shirt, baggy jeans and fishnet gloves made people have a different impression from what Rake really was.

He was the sibling that spend more time in the mansion than the others, due to his popularity in the market. His services were requested more at parties, when he had multiple targets.

This was on few times most of the siblings were in the same room.It was near lunch time as y/n, Rake, Mischa and Kai were in the same room.

Y/n hums one of the main theme songs of hunter X Hunter while glancing down at white drawings in black paper sheets.

The girl sat on a chair and faced a table full of drawing equipment and paper.

Repeatedly a tennis ball hits the expensive reddish and shiny wood, where were hang wealthy painting. Alsos Kai tennis partner, as his tennis racket keeps swinging.

Kai had blasting music on his ears comming form his earphones, the loud Nike sneakers kept squeaking on the floor. As Kai keeps jogging back an forth, while swinging his racket, he's wearing a pollo white shirt and light white shorts, with three green stripes on the side.

The squeaking noise was already a habit, as long as playing tennis in a expensive room was too.

A violin playing, a ball bouncing and shoes noises didn't bother Mischa on her studies. She glanced at the beautiful historical vase who remains in a wooden platform, touching it lightly. Since she was trying to make sure it wasn't fake.

Rake was on one of the three balconies, the first one, who faced the door. Kai and Mischa were on the other side of the room, and Y/n and Rake on the other.

The rays of sunshine was the main source of light present in the room, differently from where Rosemary, the mother of the Bloodwilliams, was.

In one of the millions of rooms she talked with a polite maid."What a wonderful news Cristine! I'll tell y/n!"

The wealthy lady is followed by Cristine between endless and dark halls. Her heals stop on the vivid red carpet as the woman's has already lost herself. The maid chuckles sheepishly and hands her the map to the mansion.

Meanwhile Rake notices Y/n humming a sing. The teenagers paused his won song to turn around and walk to his sister.

"Hey what song is that?" He ask intrigued.

"Dunno, it's probably from a show or something" she shrugged. Rakes takes a glance checked her work as an observation note.

He stood next to y/n chair as he start playing the humming song, liking how it sounds.

While teh song plays he asks with a louder voice. "what are you even doing?"

"I'm at the peak of my creativity, so I'm illustrating one of my mental fanfics" she responds, ignoring that the music is playing. Being around loud siblings is very annoying but you still get used to the sounds.

Rakes stops and gazes down at the youngest "is the song bothering you?"

"You ask me that after 10 years of living with a musician, which friendly reminder, is you?" Y/n rases an eyebrow and turn her head to face Rake, rather unamused.

Mischa, which examined the vase scoffed. "She's been drawing for an hour now and you ask her about the violin now?"

The squeaking and bouncing noise did not stop, the sibling glance at the responsible for the noises. Kai occasionally twirling and swinging his hips to the blasting song on his ear phones while jogging.

Kai listened to his Spotify playlist loudly, making the others figure what song he was hearing. Toxic from Britney Spears made Y/n, Mischa and Rake look at Kai weirdly.

In the middle of the interaction the door was roughly opened by Rose, filled by Catherine who stood next to her mistress. The mother smiled nervously as soon as she spotted the heir, y/n.

"My love, you're finally going to get married!" The trio freezed at the second, their eyes widening, Y/n'a skin freezed.

Soon after a breaking sound was heard, Rose and the siblings glanced at the broken pieces of the vase next ti a tennis ball.

Kai crouched to pick them up "Sorry guys, got distracted" he spoke not noticing the atmosphere, and still making some dance moves and singing lyrics.

The other siblings gazed back at their mom "I thought he was travelling!" "Why now?! Y/n had to go to my ballet practice next week!" "WHAT? MARRIED? OFFICIALLY?" they protested all at the same time.

The oldest sibling licked up the pieces and left them at teh wooden platform, right after his favourite song played and the man started dancing to it.

He couldn't hear the shouts behind him, since he faced the wall he used as a tennis partner.

Rake made a loud creech violin noise as Bob got activated by Y/n's rising heart. But soon the girls faints with her original from. Mischa, Rose, Christine and Rake gasp and try to catch her before she reached the floor. "Y/n!"

They try to wake up y/n. Rose spoke to the maid "Christine go get water!"

They reassured the girl as soon as she opened an eye. "Hey Y/n don't worry, you'll be okay" "Maybe he's not that ugly" "If you get intimate to him y'all can play videogames of sort" "you'll be fine, you trained for this all your life my dear" "we'll come visit you!"

Kai tuners around as soon as his song ended, his eyes widen lightly as he notices y/n looking dizzy as everyone holding her. "What did I miss?" He arch's an eyebrow.

☄. *. ⋆