☄. *. ⋆make it to the high fashion

★20

Killua was getting his beauty sleep and Y/n started making friendship bracelets with the help of the little girl who (basically) sat next to her.

The one who wore a tiara and pink clothes, a talkative six year old, Diana. "And I also want to help animals! And what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Possibly get to art school. Thanks for borrowing strings for this extra bracelet for my friend by the way." Y/n asks with a soft smile on her lips.

"Your welcome!" She grins cutely and gazes down the bracelet she was making.

Y/n holds into the freshly made complexes of strings bonded together. She reaches out for Killua's wrist so she could make the mainly blue bracelet fit perfectly.

"What are you doing?" Killua felt the bracelet and groaned with his eyes closed, since he was sleeping.

"Making you a friendship bracelet." Y/n says, finally tying it up. Killua opens an eye to watch her. "By the way, your weird Beatle phone made a 'bip'." The girl finishes.

"Why would you warn me if it made a 'bip'?" The silverette finally sits up straight, still gazing at his travel companion who took hold of his new friendship bracelet.

"I didn't know it was capable of such technological thing" the ex bride says snarky.

The cat boy rolls his eyes. "It's not a Nokia from the stone ages, ya know."

"Yeah because it's a Nokia Beatle formed." Y/n smiled sarcastically, finally leaving Killua's wrist alone. His blue orbs rolled again as he reached his phone, giving a quick glance at his new bracelet.

"My phone has 500 languages, plus GPS and a highly constructed localisation system. Barely half of that your phone could" he scoffs, titling his head to the side lightly as he looks at y/n unfazed.

"How'd could you know? You wrecked it" y/n mocks back.

The ex bride turned to Diana, getting rid of her pasty snarky attitude. "Thanks Diana!". While Killua gazed down at his phone, pressed the buttons and said. "You made another friend? Is she also 4?"

Y/n scoffs and Diana does too, the little girl gives Killua a skeptical look. "I'm 6 and a half"

Y/n raises her hand to high five her. "Thanks for the strings, once again."

"Oh it 's okay!" The tiara cutie patootie grinned.

"Hey Killua, good thing you're going to Zaban. I'm here for a school project, let's meet up, kid."

Killua blinked at the text that he received, seeming like y/n would be meeting a friend of his.

"Yeah sure, I'll text you soon"

He turned off his phone and looked down at his wrist. His cheeks lightly rose. He side glances at Y/n who fixed her own bracelet, looking down at it.

"Now we're bracelets buddies" she smiled and reached out to shake her wrist next to Killua's.

The girl's bracelet had a bunch of colors, but especially shades of f/c (favorite color) and Killua had his own palette, mainly having shades of blue.

He examined his bracelet, especially the moon that was drawn in it. "What is it?"

"In another language there is the word 'moon' in your name! Plus you have blue eyes and silver hair so you nicely match the moon." Y/n smiled. (I feel kinda bad, because the moon and sun is a Killua and Gon thing)

Killua's royal blue orbs admired the bracelet in a discreet way, the only time he received one was when he and Gon were at whale Island. Then his eyes drifted to y/n you smiled nicely.

"How'd you know the language stuff?"

"I know multiple languages, I guess it's part of my training" Y/n prevents saying the word assassin, since cute Diana was next to her, focused on her own thing.

"Oh so your stuff was languages?" Killua raises an eyebrow and leans a bit closer to y/n who looks at him. "I had to play darts plus a lot of other stuff."

Y/n scoffs lightly with a smile on her lips, chuckling shortly right after. "I prefer languages, I suck at those, I would definitely loose."

"It doesn't matter if you're a professional at it, I would beat you anyway." Killua smirks cockily, putting his hands behind his head with a confident cat face.

"Oh wow, and then I have a big ego?" Y/n rolls her eyes looking at Killua annoyed.

"It's not ego, just the truth" His elbows shrug.

"Ladies and gentlemen please sit down and buckle up your seats, the plane is going to land."

Finally y/n and Killua arrived at Zaban. Y/n gazed at Diana, smiling at her happily. "It was nice to meet you Diana! I hope we meet some time"

"Thanks y/n, you're nicer than my old sister!" Y/n smirks lightly, chuckling. Killua had his eyes on her, probably because he really liked his friendship bracelet she made for him.

☄. *. ⋆

The youngsters took hold of their stuff, y/n held their bag and Killua eyed his skateboard as they walked to the final step of traveling, having to wait in a line to register that you officially arrived at your destination.

There were multiple lines for multiple flights to talk with the employee so they could type their computer. Killua kept his eyes at the airport as Y/n noticed the small TV around them as they entered a line.

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

Y/n's sister. Her sister was on the freaking TV. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Veronique, the new model sensation highlighting her apparitions everywhere"

Y/n stood there with her mouth open wide from surprise and confusion. "Holly, do they know she's an assassin? Not that it really matters, it's all professional" She thought. Killua soon took notice of y/n's behavior and blinked at her.

"What?" His eyes soon drift to the TV.

"A beautiful model with a promising future with modeling is underneath a stern killer. This young model and her family are part of the Bloodwilliams family."

Killua stared dumb founded. "T-that's y/n's sister?! Uh...?" He took a quick glimpse at y/n, Veronique is…. Pretty in his eyes.

"I knew she wanted to show off how beautiful she was but wow" Y/n chuckled nervously and scratched her head.

"God have mercy to her work companions".

☄. *. ⋆