☄. *. ⋆oh who is she?

★22

Killua and y/n were officially at Zaban, today was the 24th, Christmas eve. It was already night after a day of looking for someplace to stay and discuss changes.

The youngsters are staying at an apartment they rented for at least a few weeks, since they can't stay too long at certain places.Killua still didn't talk about his friend to y/n.

The apartment already had the proper furniture, 2 rooms, 1 kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. It was very well organized as well.

The teens had already gone to sleep, both in their separate rooms. Y/n realized that the classic Christmas she always had with her family isn't going to happen, thinking about it on her bed.

This also makes the girl a bit sad along with the thought that Killua never really celebrated Christmas. Since she knew the Zoldycks were much more serious than the Bloodwilliams.

She slowly got up from her bed, walking out of her dark room. With her assassin training her steps don't make a single sound.

Y/n leads herself to Killua's room and knocks the door quietly and calmly, enough for Killua to open his eyes and growl in a sleepy way. "What?" He groans, still laying on his bed.

"Killua we did nothing for Christmas" y/n speaks, a tone Killua could hear. She slowly sits herself next to Killua's door, on the cold door.

Y/n heard the silverette sigh and could feel his presence getting closer, and his door finally opened. "This late at night?"

"Did you ever celebrate Christmas?" Y/n asks calmly, looking up to him as Killua looks down at the girl.

There wasn't much light, but both could see each other very well. Killua wore his sweatpants and an oversized shirt and y/n a hoodie and random pants.

"I think the answer's pretty obvious," he says as his hand runs around his fluffy hair, a sleepy expression on his face.

"Well… Wanna go out and have fun?"

"This late at night?" He raises an eyebrow with a 'seriously?' look.

"We can cook something, a chocolate cake maybe" the girl still had hope.

"We don't have food. Plus get up"

Y/n rolls her eyes and gets up. "Please! You should have some fun. We can go buy sweets."

Killua stares at y/n for some moments, examining her face. She was a bit tired but she had a weird twinkle in her eye. That reminded Killua of somebody.

"Fine" a smile appeared on the ex bride's lips, she rushed to her room with her jacket. "Then get ready!" Killua bit his lip and calmly grinned as he returned to his room to get his hoodie.

☄. *. ⋆

A bell rang as Killua and y/n entered the grocery store to buy sweets, where a few cheap Christmas decorations were hanging on the walls.

The cashier read his magazine as they made their way to the sweets isles.

"First off chocolate" the boy reminded as both took hold of the sweets they wanted, laughs were heard from them.

☄. *. ⋆

"Here it says you have to mix… two bars of chocolate" y/n squinted her eyes to read the recipe, only a not so strong or weak yellow light could light up the text.

Killua reaches out the bars to y/n, who isn't looking and tries to grab them. "At least we're icing the cake." He says, a bit sleepy.

"Now I need…. A cup of milk, to 'help the icing have texture'." Y/n fingers tear apart the chocolate to drop it on the pan that is warming up.

The silverette handed her the milk. "Didn't it say the milk first?" He pours the milk slowly as y/n mixes it with her spoon.

"I don't know" she chuckles nervously as Killua takes a look at the recipe. "Yeah, the milk was first. You switched it" he scoffs as his eyes drift to hers.

A short moment of silence takes over their conversations.

"Why did you suddenly wake up and think 'I did nothing for Christmas'?" Killua asks out of nowhere. His hand leaves the cup of milk and takes it away.

"Because… It was always special to me. And I realized you never celebrated it." She looks down at the pan, her eyes now very visible as her hair forms a shadow, covering half of her face.

Y/n's family was more lively than Killua's after all.

"That means she had a stronger bond with her family than I do with mine. She was probably scared of her brother because of the fear of losing freedom."

Killua nods and walks to the chair, the room wasn't properly lightened up. "Oh ok."

"She's definitely not the assassin type. She can be very reckless and emotional. She smiles at snowflakes. And I never saw an assassin good at handling people. An assassin doesn't cry because a dog died in the movie. And no assassin is an enhancer.

Her Nen is already very different. Didn't she say something about a 'blessing'? I think enhancing a spirit makes her a bit more connected to the spiritual world, no?

Who is she X The perfect girl (slowed and reverb) starts playing

At first she was very stubborn but now it's nothing like I was when I ran away the first time. Maybe it's because she had friends before…?

Even being a weird day dreamer she is more feared than her own siblings. Is she like Gon? Can she switch to an intimidating personality like Gon did?

I don't know, but if she was promised to me, feared by famous assassins and has the same potential as Gon, she might be something from another world.

Who is she?"

(Supposed to be the perfect girl part)

"Oh my god Killua I think it's burning where you're so called help!" Y/n rushes, making Killua wake up from thought and stand up to help the girl.

He takes a look at the icing, freshly done. Y/n sighs, frustrated at being awful at the kitchen. "Y/n you did it right it's not burnt."

"Oh it isn't?" She asks, surprised and relieved.

Killua snorts and walks to the oven, the chocolate cake ready. Y/n took some random glove she found near them and took out the cake.

"Merry Christmas, jerk."

"Merry Christmas, hag"

☄. *. ⋆

Hola amigos. I'm starting to have no idea of what song to choose so it would be a pleasure to hear suggestions.