☄. *. ⋆Cute and funny

★18

"Ow" Y/n grumbled as Killua had already calmed down his rage, feeling relaxed. It was around 6:40 and Killua and y/n were already leaving the dear bench, ready to check if all their luggage fit the proper requirements. Having to wait in a big line.

Y/n caught herself thinking of what happened at Ana's party, but now giving a special highlight at Killua's almost kiss with her so-called "friend".

As already said, Y/n already knew about the problem Ana had with "loving" and dating people. Being very immature with the matter. "But is Killua like that too?" y/n questioned, feeling a bit disappointed.

"Killua, would you really kiss Ana?" Killua was drinking from a water bottle at the moment, he choked on it and a few people who were around looked back at them. Y/n instantly regretted the question.

"No" Killua glared after getting back to his senses as his eyes pierced Y/n's souls. Even if Killua was basically glaring at the girl to death she felt relieved her new friend wasn't dumb. "Oh yeah, you would save it for Gon" she teased.

"Shut up, I wouldn't save it for anybody" He rolls his eyes and scoffs, taking away the water bottle. "But thanks to you I almost drowned." He looks away, getting annoyed again.

"So why did you let Ana get so close to you yesterday? Or today..." Y/n raised an eyebrow at herself, trying to remember if it was late at night or early in the day.

"I wouldn't let her kiss me, plus she was suddenly more smiley. I thought she was already smiley enough. Guess I was wrong" He shrugged and faced his traveling companion once again. "Why do you care?" He raises an eyebrow and examines the girl.

Y/n felt even more people stare at her, but it wasn't the case, everybody was minding their own business and walking in the line.

Y/n and Killua slowly stepped forward as more people advanced. "I thought you would be like her for a moment."

"SO she DOES have a problem" Killua stepped closer to her and suspiciously looked at Y/n.

"No, she's immature" she says in an eye roll.
"With love, especially. IF she finds a boy cute and funny, the boy is doomed. She'll just work to get him and suddenly get sick of him"

Fell In Love With a Girl- The White Stripes starts playing

The silverette smirks "So I'm cute and funny? Plus if you knew she was like this why did you let me near her."

"Because you're not cute and funny." Y/n mocks dryly.

"Ana says otherwise" Killua's keeps smirking, getting bit more smug as a giggle gets out of his lips.

"Now you rely on her?"

"I never relied on her, now I just know girls find me cute and funny."

"And what am I, a unicorn?"

"An annoying one. Plus you talk about 'maturity with love' when you have virgin lips, Y/n" Killua mocks.

"Maybe, I AM saving my lips to someone and not pairing them with random girls like you almost did. Plus it's not like anyone kissed you."

"Almost. And who are they for? I'm surprised somebody actually wants them, at least I know I'm cute and funny."

"for your information I'll wait the world till I actually find somebody who fits me"

Killua snorts. "Are you talking about 'true love'?" Killua raises an eyebrow, both the youngsters step forward, following the line.

"Maybe, but I'm not that deluded. Plus I never really had a chance until now. I was meant to marry a jerk" Y/n shrugs and gaze at Killua's, mentally challenging him.

"What do you know about love?" The so-called jerk raised an eyebrow and looked down at his friendly rival.

"What do you know about love?" The girls also cocks an eyebrow and scoffs at Killua.

Before Killua could fight back he was interrupted by one of the airport employees. "Excuse, who's the hunter?" he asked the whole line, waiting to get their luggage cleared.

The teens had to stop offending each other, Y/n raised her arm and lightly shook it so the guy could see them. Killua sighed and calmly raised his hand "here."

"Sir, you don't need to check in, as a hunter you have the right to directly receive your boarding pass." Killua and y/n blink and slowly excuse themselves to get out of the line. "Thanks" Killua smiles lightly as thanks as Y/n grinned wider.

Killua holds onto their bag and looks back at Y/n as they follow the nice airport guy who warned them, ready to get their boarding pass, then they'll just have to wait to get in their plane. "Your welcome"

"For what?" Y/n looks back at him mockingly.

"For saving you from a line bigger than your ego."

"well then, your welcome"

"I have nothing to thank you for."

"nope, thank me because I'm the closest you'll ever get to a girl your age."

"If all girls are the same like they say I might as well be gay."

Y/n snorts, "you are gay for Gon" Killua smacks her head, a vein popping his head and his eyes twitching.

Y/n whines, rubbing the spot. "You take it so seriously!" The girl glares. Before Killua could shout at her he was once again interrupted by the boarding passes that were being given to them at the moment.

They gladly took hold of their pass and glared at each other as they waited for their boarding time.

☄. *. ⋆

I'll gladly thank my dad to give me the music taste I have to day (ignoring the playlist that aren't parent friendly)